Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Grab your tinfoil! Obama using Miley Cyrus to destroy America!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    I'm not sure how to classify Nugent's politics, so can I call hem "reactionary"?
    "Nuge-bagger"

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Is he demonstrating the size of his penis or his brain?
    Both combined.
    ConstanceSpry and lindsaywhit like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

'God help us!': Lily Allen is to join Miley Cyrus on her Bangerz tour in the US to promote Sheezus album

By JAMES LEYFIELD
    PUBLISHED: 13:03, 3 July 2014 | UPDATED: 16:44, 3 July 2014

Lily Allen is going on tour with Miley Cyrus.

The Hard Out Here singer is joining forces with the Wrecking Ball hitmaker to promote her latest album Sheezus in an attempt to break America.

Lily took to Twitter on Thursday to share her excitement about the upcoming US tour and wrote:
    '#BBBBANGERZ @MileyCyrus CANT WAIT !!!!! (sic).'

+9

Joining forces: Lily Allen is set to join Miley Cyrus on her Bangerz Tour in the US

+9

What a pairing: The Hard Out Here singer is joining forces with the Wrecking Ball hitmaker to promote her latest album Sheezus in an attempt to break America

She also mentioned the tour in another tweet and joked: 'God help us.'

Miley's recent shows, in support of her record Bangerz, are well-known for being controversial - with the star swearing, promoting drugs and talking about sex to young members of the crowd.

Lily's sets are less shocking but she still found time to gyrate and discuss her 'camel-toe' on stage at Glastonbury festival last weekend, and she dedicated her song 'F*** You' to FIFA President Sepp Blatter.

+9

'God help us': Lily took to Twitter on Thursday to share her excitement about the upcoming US tour and wrote: '#BBBBANGERZ @MileyCyrus CANT WAIT !!!!! (sic).'

+9

Shocking: Miley's recent shows, in support of her record Bangerz, are well-known for being controversial - with the star swearing, promoting drugs and talking about sex to young members of the crowd

+9

Outspoken: Lily's sets are less shocking but she still found time to gyrate and discuss her 'camel-toe' on stage at Glastonbury festival last weekend

She said: 'This song is dedicated to the most annoyingly corrupt person in the world.'

Lily will join Miley from August 1, playing at Uniondale, New York and performing on a total of seven dates.

Sky Ferreira and Icona Pop previously opened for Miley on the Bangerz Tour, which had a number of shows rescheduled when the singer was hospitalised due to an allergic reaction in April.

From the archive: Miley Cyrus' performs during Bangerz tour

+9

+9

Team work: Lily will join Miley from August 1, playing in Uniondale, New York and performing on a total of seven dates

+9

Controversial: Lily dedicated her song 'F*** You' to FIFA President Sepp Blatter at Glastonbury

Lily and Miley will team up in Uniondale, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Charlotte, Nashville, Louisville, and St. Louis.
    Lily headed out for dinner with her ex-boyfriend Seb Chew on Wednesday night and was later seen running to a waiting car.

This comes just one night after she turned head in a glamorous dress that showed off her underwear at the Serpentine Gallery party.

+9

So much fun to be had: Lily and Miley will team up in Uniondale, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Charlotte, Nashville, Louisville, and St. Louis

Read more: Lily Allen to join Miley Cyrus on Bangerz tour in US for Sheezus album promotion | Mail Online

It's not just Obama, they've been doing this for decades. Our leaders are puppets, its the elite of the world that make the decisions.

Oh shit. They got Witchywoman. Quick! To the deprogramming-mobile!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I can't believe people will pay crazy money to see this kind of shit.

What the f*ck happened to Lily Allen? And why is she turning into Miley Cyrus?
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information