Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Golfer Rory McIlroy ends relationship days after wedding invitations are sent

You mean this guy?

ETA: I couldn't get the pic to post and I don't have time to mess with it anymore. However, for those curious, here is a link:

snopes.com: Brian Peppers
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    her tennis was never good enough when she was number one. She just played in a jazillion tournaments, and those points got her to number 1. also her daddy has been her coach forever
    and he is partially to blame that she never changes up her game much.

Rory's golf game took a major dump after they started dating.

they both dodged a bullet.
    Her game is so boring, she has no power. I never considered her a great tennis player, and she struggles in the Grand Slams.

At least Rory was sensible enough to realise this marriage wasn't right, instead of going ahead with the wedding and ending up with a divorce.

fgg

Moving on? Rory, FHM model party into early morning, drive off together

Nadia Forde & Rory McIlroy partied with friends recently, but have been sparking rumors of a romance long enough to draw betting odds from at least one website.

For anyone wondering how long it would take Rory McIlroy to move on from Caroline Wozniacki, you may have your answer.

And if reports are correct, he's gone from professional tennis player to FHM model.

According to multiple reports, McIlroy and Irish model / singer / aspiring celebrity (LOL!) Nadia Forde spent one night — and early morning — last weekend at a trendy bar in Dublin, dancing and partying with friends while piling up quite the tab before leaving the place together.

The two were "getting close" all night, sources told the Belfast Telegraph, adding that "Rory’s group had about 15 lads with them and there were a few other girls as well. But Rory and Nadia were chatting all night."

According to the Daily Mail, McIlroy picked up the entire €7,000 (more than $9,500) tab before leaving with only Forde in a chauffeured Mercedes around 3 a.m.

The two have reportedly denied any relationship, though rumors have persisted enough that an offshore betting site has set odds that Forde will be McIlroy's next girlfriend at 6-1. That led Forde, 25, to address the rumors last month in the Sunday Independent.

"I wouldn’t be betting on me if I was anyone going into Paddy Power [the betting site]. He doesn’t even have my phone number. And I don’t have his," said Forde, who was in FHM's sexiest women alive list. "Look, I met him with a gang of friends last October and I haven’t seen him since. It was one of those situations where you have mutual friends and two plus two equals five."

McIlroy, also 25, ended his high-profile relationship with Wozniacki, the 23-year-old Danish tennis star, by putting a high-profile end to their engagement in May.

Rory McIlroy, FHM model Nadia Forde party at Irish bar to 3 a.m., leave together in Mercedes | FOX Sports on MSN
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

i liked Rory until he dumped Caroline. I'm not a fan of her tennis, but she seems really genuine. I hope he goes the way of Tiger Woods.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I think she is dating again as well. Hope it works out for her this time.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Just remember that all the nightmares that regulars here are about to experience after Googling that guy are on YOU.....
    I have learned, after many years on many boards, to NEVER blindly google what people talk about

A*O

I don't understand why this guy is copping so much flak for "dumping" his fiancée. Better to get cold feet before the wedding than afterwards. Yes, it would have been upsetting and undoing all the arrangements would have been inconvenient and probably expensive, but a divorce would have cost much more.

Why is an Irish golfer's love life so interesting anyway. ANY golfer for that matter.
    NickiDrea likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information