Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: Glee's Lea Michele is a bitchy diva

“I am a method actor. I was in character”
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    Didn’t Winona Ryder try that excuse? I know I’ve heard that some where.
    rollo likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I haven't gone back and read what she said that offended people (and I will), but I just saw some story where someone accused her of calling them ugly and I was super confused because if we're talking about the same Lea Michele, that bitch has never been attractive. I'm assuming she was reared by a overly conservative momager who told her how beautiful she was every day, because I've never understood her delusional "hot" poses. I've never seen Glee or High School Musical or any of that crap, but I assumed she must have been in possession of a shit ton of talent rather than looks to get as popular as she did.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Didn’t Winona Ryder try that excuse? I know I’ve heard that some where.
    I think Angelina Jolie used that as an excuse for how she treated Winona on the set of Girl, Interrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    I think Angelina Jolie used that as an excuse for how she treated Winona on the set of Girl, Interrupted.
    I would hate to think that Winona behaved that way herself because she has gone on record as saying that she had been bullied a lot in school before she became famous, and that some of the bullies tried to befriend her afterward.

Just to add another one onto the pile...

Actress Monica Moskatow Says Cory Monteith Comforted Her After Lea Michele Allegedly Called Her Ugly

A stand-up guy. Actress Monica Moskatow recalled a time that Cory Monteith showered her with compliments after his Glee costar and future girlfriend Lea Michele allegedly called her ugly.

“September 2009 I was hired to work at the premiere party for Glee at a high school. They hired lookalikes of the shows characters to perform at the party. I was the Rachel Berry lookalike,” Moskatow wrote in an Instagram comment on Michele’s page on Thursday, June 4, referencing the Emmy nominee’s character.

“I didn’t know my character was the lead let alone who played her,” she continued. “When the actors arrived at the event and found out there were lookalikes of them Lea came searching for me. When she saw me she said, ‘oh my god! Could they have picked someone uglier!’”

Moskatow wrote that Monteith “saw the look on my face and said, ‘don’t listen to her she’s just jealous, you’re beautiful.’” She added, “I never forgot that.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...llegedly-mean/

Cory seemed like such a nice guy, it's too bad he spent the last months of his life with Lea.

That US Magazine story also links to some dude (Elongated Man?) getting fired from The Flash for misogynistic and racist Tweets. I only saw the misogynistic ones, though.

I seem to remember Lea posting some garbage Instagram picture of her grieving after Cory Monteith died. She was looking woefully off into the distance and it wasn't even a selfie, she was posing for it. I know people grieve differently, but at best she looked stupid. She seems like a waste of space on her best days.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

czb

it's too bad because she is pretty talented.

Rumour has it that they were nothing more than a publicity romance that was coming to the end of the contract but Cory died so she had to continue the ruse of being a grieving girlfriend. I'm sure she was sad about his death but it wasn't a real relationship.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post

“When the actors arrived at the event and found out there were lookalikes of them Lea came searching for me. When she saw me she said, ‘oh my god! Could they have picked someone uglier!’”
    So it's not even just costars she treats poorly then. She can't not be a nasty bitch for even five seconds.
    tulip and lindsaywhit like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

fgg

Beauty industry insiders bolster claims of Lea Michele’s toxicity

Beauty business insiders say former “Glee” diva Lea Michele is known to be toxic in the industry because of her ugly behavior.

The actress, 33, has been caught up in a storm of damning headlines, with a host of former co-stars calling her a mean girl. Now those behind the scenes are joining in.

One beauty pro told Page Six that after Michele was signed to be the face of L’Oréal in 2012 for an estimated $1 million, one of her duties was a short interview about her beauty routine — and she stormed out in the middle of it.

The source claimed, “All the questions and answers were agreed [on] in advance, she just had to answer five questions on camera about her hair routine to a crew hired by L’Oréal. But two questions in, Lea just stood up, said she was done and walked out, leaving everyone standing there in shock. The head of L’Oréal asked if she was coming back, and her mother said, ‘No, she’s not.’ ”

In 2013, L’Oréal signed Blake Lively for the “Because You’re Worth It” campaign.

The source added of Michele, “This is who she is. Given how small the industry is, the word has spread across other beauty brands.”

However, other sources close to the production who worked with Lea on L’Oreal shoots said she was lovely to work with. One source who worked on production for L’Oreal said, “I don’t ever remember her being difficult on or off-set.”

“Glee” co-star Samantha Ware tweeted of Michele: “Remember when you made my first television gig a living hell? … you told everyone that … you would ‘s - - t in my wig!’ ” Another “Glee” star called her “very unpleasant.”

Gerard Canonico branded her a “nightmare” on the 2006 Broadway show “Spring Awakening,” and Elizabeth Aldrich, Michele’s understudy for “Ragtime” in 1998, said: “I used to cry every night from the mean and manipulative things she would do. She was 12. She was terrifying.”

Reps for both Michele and L’Oréal didn’t respond to a request for comment. But The Post reported the actress, who is seven months pregnant, is listening “to the wake-up call … She hears what everyone says and wants to apologize.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/06/08/beaut...-as-mean-girl/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    I haven’t heard about that. Terrible.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information