Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: Glee's Lea Michele is a bitchy diva

An apology is acknowledgement and I'm sorry. And future resolution for extra points.

1. You're right/I was wrong/shouldn't have done that
    2. I'm sorry.
    3. Won't happen again.

Some people need a step-by-step manual.

Lea Michele is just foul to everyone - no discrimination.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    ^^^ She's already threatened to sh*t in its diaper!!!!
    Second funniest thing I've read all day. I love you, Mo.

First funniest...a post on FB and a comment that just cracked me up this morning.

Terrible, that boy was just working, trying to feed his wife and three children.

Hide or report this

MohandasKGanja likes this.

I think she literally did become Rachel Berry and fell for her own hype. I can imagine her being a nasty bitch to anyone that she didn't feel was important to her career. With that said, her apology was fine - there really isn't much more to say - she can't change the past. I think it showed thought and acknowledged that she had made mistakes and is willing to work on it.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

"Hey I was just trying to get some attention by supporting the BLM movement and then you bitches cost me the coveted HelloFresh endorsement!"

Sorry not sorry. C U next tuesday (I always loved that phrase)
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Amber Riley, “Glee”

Riley, who was part of the “Glee” regular core cast for all six seasons, alongside Michele, not-so-subtly weighed in by posting a few GIFs of herself, including one where she is sipping tea. The “Glee” star stood by Ware’s comments and said she’s had other Black actors and actresses tell her similar on-set stories while talking with Essence writer Danielle Young on Instagram.

“I’m not going to say that Lea Michele is racist. That’s not what I’m saying. That was the assumption because of what’s going on right now in the world and it happened toward a Black person,” Riley said. “I’m not going to say that she’s racist. She’s also pregnant and I think that everyone needs to chill. Y’all dragged her for a couple of days. But at the same time, in my inbox there are a lot of Black actors and actresses telling me their stories and letting me know they have dealt with the same things on set, being terrorized by the white girls that are the leads of the show,” Riley said

Heather Morris, “Glee”

“Let me be very clear, hate is a disease in America that we are trying to cure, so I would never wish for hate to be spread to anyone else,” Morris tweeted. “With that said, was she unpleasant to work with? Very much so; for Lea to treat others with the disrespect that she did for as long as she did, I believe she should be called out. And yes, it’s also on us because to allow it to go on for so long without speaking out is something else we’re learning along with the rest of society. But, at the current moment its implied that she is a racist and although I cannot comment on her beliefs, I think we’re assuming, and you know what happened when we all assume.”

Yvette Nicole Brown, “The Mayor”

The “Community” star, who also starred on ABC’s “The Mayor” with Michele, responded to Ware’s original tweet, writing: “I felt every one of those capital letters.” She tweeted, “Every person on a set matters. Every person on a set deserves respect. And it is the responsibility of every series regular to make every person who visits their home feel welcome. This dismissive attitude is what’s wrong in Hollywood and the world.”

Alex Newell, “Glee”

Newell, who joined “Glee” in the middle of the show’s run, posted numerous GIFs on Twitter, reacting to Ware’s tweet. He also responded to many Twitter users who were commented. “We ain’t got not a damn thing to lie about 6 years later!” he wrote to one follower. He later tweeted, “I’m gonna say this one time…when my friends goes through something traumatic I also go through it…that’s what friendship is…and if you can’t understand that then you’re part of the problem… and that’s on periodt! And I mean that for both sides of this coin!”

Gerard Canonico, “Spring Awakening”

Canonico, who worked as an understudy on the Broadway play “Spring Awakening,” commented on Michele’s Instagram apology, writing that his first comment on her account was deleted.

“Seems to have been deleted. So I’ll try again,” Canonico wrote. “You were nothing but a nightmare to me and fellow understudy cast members. You made us feel like we didn’t belong there. I tried for years to be nice to you to no avail. Maybe actually apologize instead of placing the blame on how others ‘perceive’ you. You’ll probably just delete this though.”

Dabier Snell, “Glee”

The actor, who appeared on one episode of the Fox series in 2014, said Michelle wouldn’t let him sit at a table with her and the cast. “Girl you wouldn’t let me sit at the table with the other cast members cause ‘I didn’t belong there.’ F— you Lea,” Snell tweeted in all caps.

Melissa Benoist, “Glee”

The “Supergirl” star, who joined “Glee” in its fourth season, liked Ware’s tweet. She also liked tweets by Newell and Riley, seemingly showing her support.

Abigail Breslin, “Scream Queens”

The Oscar-nominated actress co-starred with Michele on Ryan Murphy’s “Scream Queens,” which ran for two seasons on Fox. Breslin liked a tweet that said, “Not everyone agreeing that something felt off about Lea Michele…where have y’all been I’ve been saying this for years??? I thought I was alone.”

When someone goes into a lengthy “apology”, and tries to give a reason why they said or acted that way, doesn’t seem legit at all.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

She's a nasty, no neck bitch with a permanent shit smelling face. I feel like we've been reading stories about her behavior for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I caught that PERCEIVED part. It's always such a shitty way to avoid responsibility for your own behavior. Fuck. OFF.
    And it's sister "I'm sorry that you feel that way" apology.

Wow. What a toxic, horrible c-word.
    sprynkles likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

I have a question - have you ever known someone who acted like this who went on reform themselves and become a better person?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I have a question - have you ever known someone who acted like this who went on reform themselves and become a better person?
    No. Never. There'll always be someone who'll stick by them, enabling and excusing them, because they get a thrill from the second hand power they get from being part of a Mean Girl's posse.

Others may put up a front of having changed but have simply started to choose their victims more carefully, restricting themselves to the people dependant on them for their job or who they know will be too timid to speak up. And very often they go from blatant "I'd shit in her wig" attacks to more subtle digs under the guise of "brutal honesty" or "just telling it like it is".
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Ebenezer-fuckin-Scrooge

Speaking only for myself -

Someone THIS bad? Who has a documented history of bullying and terrorizing people? Nope. Particularly since she has almost no supporters that I've ever heard of. Almost everyone says she's a beast.

I've known some moderately shitty people who have improved over time (myself included - I was an asshole in my 20s) but someone who is as bad as she clearly is - no way. Her "apology" said it all.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

czb

^^^ yeah.

people like that always have a way of justifying their bad behavior. bullies are bullies.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    No. Never. There'll always be someone who'll stick by them, enabling and excusing them, because they get a thrill from the second hand power they get from being part of a Mean Girl's posse.

Others may put up a front of having changed but have simply started to choose their victims more carefully, restricting themselves to the people dependant on them for their job or who they know will be too timid to speak up. And very often they go from blatant "I'd shit in her wig" attacks to more subtle digs under the guise of "brutal honesty" or "just telling it like it is".
    To me these are the sister of "putting someone in their place"
    Kittylady likes this.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information