Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: Glee's Lea Michele is a bitchy diva

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    there's way more to her than just that. The character isn't a bad person but super ambitious, competitive and has a, uh, challenging personality and is super dorky. i love her.

I admire & respect Lea for that incredible voice of hers. And I enjoy her character on Glee immensely. However, if she tried any of that JLo or Naomi Campbell shite with me I'd really give her something to whine about.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

I was wondering why Lea Michele was trending on Twitter...not that I really care because I never watched an episode of Glee, and it looks like her former castmates are calling her out. Her co-star Amber Riley responded with a gif of her drinking tea and backstage people were tweeting about how awful she was to them behind the scenes.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1267651086766059520

She tweeted this:

George Floyd did not deserve this. This was not an isolated incident and it must end. #BlackLivesMatter

Her former co-star Sammie Ware tweeted this back to her:

LMAO REMEMBER WHEN YOU MADE MY FIRST TELEVISON GIG A LIVING HELL?!?! CAUSE ILL NEVER FORGET. I BELIEVE YOU TOLD EVERYONE THAT IF TOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY YOU WOULD “SHIT IN MY WIG!” AMONGST OTHER TRAUMATIC MICROAGRESSIONS THAT MADE ME QUESTION A CAREER IN HOLLYWOOD..

https://twitter.com/Sammie_Ware/stat...32171570745345

She sounds like a complete a-hole.
    Neptunia, sprynkles, Sarzy and 3 others like this.

Yasher Ali is one of the best people to follow on Twitter regularly but when there's some Hollywood scandal he always seems to have gossip about it! As a musical theater geek, the stories about Lea have been around forever but she was horrible to the cast of Glee especially when it switched to the new group of students in the 4th season, all the actors who are talking about Lea here are from that season except for Amber.

Then writer Carloline Moss added this!

Also Naya Rivera said it too:

Damn! I remember some stories about her coming out while the show was still on. I quit watching the show and thought since she was still getting roles that maybe she'd cleaned up her act, but I guess not.
    KrisNine likes this.

fgg

Lea Michele loses partnership with HelloFresh after Samantha Ware accusations

https://pagesix.com/2020/06/02/hello...m-accusations/

that was quick! they probably wanted to dump her already but needed an excuse.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

this would explain why she didn't seem to have much of a career after glee despite being really talented.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    this would explain why she didn't seem to have much of a career after glee despite being really talented.
    She seems almost universally reviled. I'm reading followup stories and you can see that people are scoping out all the major actors (who costarred with her in something, like Abigail Breslin) who are liking the Tweets put out by Ware, and others.
    firebrat1229 and BITTER like this.

I’ve read stories about her and her diva behavior for the longest. Off-topic, until re-reading this thread, I’d forgotten all about Ted Casablanca.
    sprynkles and tulip like this.

^^ loved reading him. That’s how I got into blind items and found this place. I googled toothy tile and LynnieD’s a I came up along with this site. I was hooked ever since. What happened to him?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Lea Michele Apologizes After Costar Accuses Her of Making Glee a 'Living Hell': 'I Will Be Better'
    "I apologize for my behavior and for any pain which I have caused," Lea Michele said

By Ashley Boucher June 03, 2020 07:00 AM

REBECCA SAPP/WIREIMAGE
    Lea Michele is apologizing for past behavior after her Glee costar Samantha Marie Ware accused her of "tormenting" her on the set of the musical TV series.

Michele, 33, says in a statement exclusively shared with PEOPLE that while she does not remember making the specific remarks that Ware says she made, that is "not really the point."

"What matters is that I clearly acted in ways which hurt other people," Michele says, explaining the importance of listening and learning from those who she might have hurt in the past.

"One of the most important lessons of the last few weeks is that we need to take the time to listen and learn about other people's perspectives and any role we have played or anything we can do to help address the injustices that they face," Michele says.

"When I tweeted the other day, it was meant to be a show of support for our friends and neighbors and communities of color during this really difficult time," she says, referring to her May 29 tweet in support of George Floyd and the Black Lives Matter movement.

She continues: "but the responses I received to what I posted have made me also focus specifically on how my own behavior towards fellow cast members was perceived by them."

"While I don’t remember ever making this specific statement and I have never judged others by their background or color of their skin, that’s not really the point," Michele's statement continues. "What matters is that I clearly acted in ways which hurt other people."

"Whether it was my privileged position and perspective that caused me to be perceived as insensitive or inappropriate at times or whether it was just my immaturity and me just being unnecessarily difficult, I apologize for my behavior and for any pain which I have caused. We all can grow and change and I have definitely used these past several months to reflect on my own shortcomings."

"I am a couple of months from becoming a mother and I know I need to keep working to better myself and take responsibility for my actions, so that I can be a real role model for my child and so I can pass along my lessons and mistakes, so that they can learn from me," she concludes. "I listened to these criticisms and I am learning and while I am very sorry, I will be better in the future from this experience."

Ware, who played Jane Hayward on the musical TV series for 11 episodes in 2015 opposite Michele, responded to the Scream Queens star's tweet about Floyd on Monday, calling her out for making Ware's time on set "a living hell."

"LMAO REMEMBER WHEN YOU MADE MY FIRST TELEVISION GIG A LIVING HELL?!?! CAUSE ILL NEVER FORGET," Ware tweeted.

"I BELIEVE YOU TOLD EVERYONE THAT IF TOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY YOU WOULD 'S— IN MY WIG!' AMONGST OTHER TRAUMATIC MICROAGRESSIONS THAT MADE ME QUESTION A CAREER IN HOLLYWOOD..." added Ware, 28.

RELATED VIDEO: Lea Michele Reveals How She is Finding Her 'Peace' While in Self-Isolation

JEREMY PARSONS: All right, guys.Play VideoYOU MIGHT LIKE
    LEA MICHELE APOLOGIZES AFTER COSTAR ACCUSES HER OF MAKING GLEE A 'LIVING HELL': 'I WILL BE BETTER'
    LIZZO BREAKS DOWN WHILE ADDRESSING RACISM AMID PROTESTS: 'OPEN YOUR MIND, OPEN YOUR HEART'
    A source close to Michele told PEOPLE on Wednesday that the actress "has reached out to a few of her former cast members and spoke to a couple of them."

After the Ware's allegation, the meal kit company HelloFresh announced that it would be ending its partnership with Michele.

"HelloFresh does not condone racism nor discrimination of any kind," the company said in a statement on Twitter Tuesday. "We are disheartened and disappointed to learn of the recent claims concerning Lea Michele. We take this very seriously, and have ended our partnership with Lea Michele, effective immediately."

Following the announcement, HelloFresh confirmed to PEOPLE that its partnership with Michele was over. A source close to the actress tells PEOPLE that "the partnership was nearing its conclusion regardless."

Ware did not provide further detail and did not specifically accuse Michele of any racially discriminatory behavior.

In April, PEOPLE confirmed exclusively that the actress and her husband, entrepreneur and business owner Zandy Reich, are expecting their first child together.

Just days after the pregnancy reveal on April 27, Michele shared a sweet photo of her baby bump on Instagram.

In the image, Michele sweetly cradled her belly in her hands while wearing a long blue dress. "So grateful," she wrote alongside the image.

https://people.com/tv/lea-michele-ap...mpression=true

It's a pathetic apology:

"While I don’t remember ever making this specific statement and I have never judged others by their background or color of their skin" sure...

“That caused me to be PERCEIVED as insensitive or inappropriate “ It's not really me, it's THEIR perception.

Then throwing in the Mom card there at the end. I do feel sorry for the kid though, just think about Lea Michelle for a mom!

^^^ She's already threatened to sh*t in its diaper!!!!
    SHELLEE, sprynkles and palta like this.

I caught that PERCEIVED part. It's always such a shitty way to avoid responsibility for your own behavior. Fuck. OFF.
    fgg, SHELLEE, weathered1 and 7 others like this.

It would feel so clean if somebody just said, "I was such a bitch, you have every right to call me out, and I am so sorry."

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information