Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: Glee's Lea Michele is a bitchy diva

^ It wasn't her boyfriend. It wasn't worded very well.

Glee Blind Vice Revealed! Pat Poisonpuss Is...
    Today 8:15 AM PDT by Ted Casablanca

We hoped Pat Poisonpuss was just having an off day when our on-set source blabbed to us about how downright bitchy the diva was to her cast and crew in between takes.

But sad to say, looks like that's a normal day for P2. And now P.P. isn't even trying to keep her nasty 'tude a secret, so why should we?

Yep, Lea Michele seems to be having a hard time separating the onscreen diva she plays from offscreen life, and it's getting on everyone's nerves.

Last week at the Time 100 Gala in New York, Lea totally turned off her fellow honorees by swapping spit with her BF the whole night, instead of socializing with the other influential guests.

Classy, babe!

And then to top matters off, the chick snapped at a photographer who had the nerve to take her pic then ask for her name. How dare he!

Lea said she was Sarah Palin and then, Taylor Swift, when photographer Patrick McMullan asked who she was. Reportedly, Patrick then told the pretty girl to ef off.

We rang up McMullan, who's a pretty famous celebrity in his own right (he snaps them all, trust), just to make sure. Here's what he had to say:

"Everything that's in that story is true, Lea giving me the fake names, but not what I said," P.M. told us. "I didn't say 'f--k you' to her, even though I wanted to say 'F--k you!' No, what I said was, 'Forget about it.' "

"Yeah...but you know what?" McMullen laughed. "Taylor Swift and Demi and Ashton were totally cool and nice at that event. They're classy."

We get the not-so-coded message, P. And when asked what Patrick will say to Lea the next time he sees her at an event (which, of course, he will), we asked what would he utter to Lea this time?

"Hey, I owe you a f--k you!"

Love it!

So, listen, Lea—we love Glee as much as the next guy or gal. And we actually do love you, too—we think you're totally gorge and you've got talent galore. But c'mon, take a bite of that humble pie your costars are sharing (Jane Lynch, anyone?) and lose the 'tude.

Read more: Glee Blind Vice Revealed! Pat Poisonpuss Is... - E! Online
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

"Harpo, Who dis woman?"

Elite Member

That's a shame, she's very talented, but needs to realize that while she may be big in the Broadway world, she isn't nearly established enough in Hollywood to pull the diva crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    That's a shame, she's very talented, but needs to realize that while she may be big in the Broadway world, she isn't nearly established enough in Hollywood to pull the diva crap.
    I don't understand how anyone could act this way. The photographer is ultimately fueling her career and helping her gain visibility. It's not good to make enemies, especially before you become a household name.

fgg

Lea Michele apologizes for being rude & obnoxious

Here is Glee’s Lea Michele on the cover of the June issue of Women’s Health Magazine. There’s no interview excerpts yet, so unfortunately we’re just going to have to make do with some recent stories about Lea.

As some know, Lea was named one of Time Magazine’s “Most Influential” people a few weeks ago. The big dinner was held last week, and Lea attended, as did people like Betty White, Sarah Palin, Ashton Kutcher, and Prince, amongst many others. According to Page Six, Lea “was not suffering from humility” when photographer Patrick McMullan took her photo at the gala event, then asked for her name. Lea replied “Sarah Palin” and McMullen was like, “No really, what’s your name?” Lea tried it again: “Taylor Swift.” Allegedly, McMullen then said “F-ck you” and walked away, although some sources don’t report that. Page Six did note, however, that Lea “seemed really annoyed he didn’t know who she was.”

So Lea got called out on a lot of blogs for acting like a don’t-you-know-who-I-am diva when, seriously, most people couldn’t pick her out of a lineup. So now, days after the event, Lea finally took to her Twitter to apologize/clarify, tweeting: “Big apology to @PatrickMcMullan. Totally didn’t expect you (or anyone) @Time 100 to know who I was w/all the amazin people there” and “Made a silly joke that didn’t go over, so sorry. It was such an incredible night and I was beyond honored and thrilled to be there”. Ha! Well, at least she apologized.

Am I the only one who is still annoyed by her though? I only know her from random interviews and red carpets, but I don’t care for the way she presents herself. She comes across like a pageant girl - all big teeth and fake smiles who will shank you as soon as she gets the chance.

Why did they photoshop her hips away? That doesn't even look normal.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^^
    they might not have, it might just look that way because she's slightly turned to the side in the pic. the chick has no hips - sue even calls her 'boy hips' in one of the episodes.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I first got the impression that she was a bitch when I read that atrocious and embarrassing Rolling Stone article last month. Lea was the first cast member the author interviewed, and from there it just turned into this mean spirited tirade against the cast.

The author was trying to make it into this snarky slam on the cast, Lea in particular, but it backfired and he just came out of it looking really unprofessional and getting slammed by the readers.

I wondered immediately after reading it what the hell had happened in the interviews to produce this kind of an article, and after hearing the recent stories about Lea, I wouldn't be surprised if she was such a completely condescending bitch and diva that right off the bat, he was just like, "Fuck it."

she didn't mean it... she used this little motherfucker . we all know what that means!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hi! I'm New Here!

oh please. Like shes a total bitch be serious guys.. if the glee cast can put up with her then thats enough for me (: i think she is amazing.. not perfect but still who cares nobody is not one girl on this planet is not 'bitchy' so.. any girls who comment? dont judge her cause your just being a bitch yourself just after everything i've ready about lea.. and seen i know she is an amazing singer and a great dancer, obvcourse shes gonna have some ups and downs pft who doesnt but you guys have no right to judge her 3/4 of you dont even know her. you have no right.

Hi! I'm New Here!

if you know her, then would you like to explain how you know shes a bitch, if you dont then you have no right.

Playtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by loveleamicheleXlt View Post
    oh please. Like shes a total bitch be serious guys..
    I trust you have some sort of rock solid evidence to the contrary then? You must be BFF's, right?

if the glee cast can put up with her then thats enough for me (:
    ... Well so much for that idea then.

i think she is amazing..
    NO FUCKING WAI

not perfect but still who cares nobody is not one girl on this planet is not 'bitchy' so.. any girls who comment? dont judge her cause your just being a bitch yourself
    That's right, you slags. If you judge her for being a total cunt, well.. you're just being a bitch. But hey, if the rest of GR can put up with you, that's enough for me! Derp!

just after everything i've ready about lea..
    ... except for this particular article, which is conveniently ignored...

and seen i know she is an amazing singer and a great dancer, obvcourse shes gonna have some ups and downs pft who doesnt but you guys have no right to judge her 3/4 of you dont even know her.
    OH YESSUH, I SEEN HER DANCE AND DO HER JIG, SHE ONE BIG DANCIN' SUMBITCH! LAWDY!

Honey, you don't know her either. I know that all the Glee you watch rots your brain into thinking you do, but you actually don't. She doesn't know you exist.

you have no right. [/COLOR][/I][/FONT]
    .. and neither do you. you're one of the 3/4 so you can't judge her either, good or bad. In fact, I banish you from the spoken word entirely? Why? CUZ I SEEN WHAT YOU RIGHT.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by loveleamicheleXlt View Post
    if you know her, then would you like to explain how you know shes a bitch, if you dont then you have no right.
    You don't know her, so you cant explain why she ISN'T a bitch. You're also disallowed from speculating using a fake tv show as a basis for your opinions.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information