Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Gladys Knight's Restaurant Raided

GLADYS KNIGHT I'M NOT CHICKEN TO SUE MY SON

8/29/2016 1:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Gladys Knight might've just proved blood isn't always thicker than water -- she just sued her son to stop using mama's name and face in the restaurant biz.

Gladys wants the person now running the restaurants previously managed by her son,Shanga Hankerson, to 86 her from signs and promotions for the chicken and waffle joints.

Gladys says she gave the green light to use her name and image for the restaurants back in '99, but put the kibosh on the deal a few months ago after the eateries were raided by the Georgia Department of Revenue. Her son was arrested for allegedly pocketing a million bucks.

And one more thing ... in addition to money and an injunction, Gladys wants all her memorabilia adorning the restaurants returned to her.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gawd, some fried chicken sounds so darn good right now.

I'd prefer a homemade waffle myself.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

You two sound like the intro to an infomercial.

But YOU CAN HAVE BOTH for just $5.99! All your cravings satisfied for $5.99!
    sprynkles, schism, SHELLEE and 3 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

There's a place here in Ottawa that serves waffles and chicken so I'm going to try.
    I was dumb when we were in the south and didn't try it. We did go to Gus's in Memphis but no waffles.

I'm jealous your food is much better than ours. I brought back tons of cake mix. We don't have watermelon flavour here.
    Sorry went off topic lol

I've been trying to find CATFISH and waffles...supposedly that's a thing too.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

No. Catfish and cheese grits with bacon bits. That's the stuff.

Her son should sue her for naming him Shanga! That's a crime against humanity right there.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

^^^ She loved her firstborn son Jimmy so much (he died a few years ago), I wonder if she compared Shanga to him a lot. Jimmy was a good-looking fella too, a good family man as well. She made that awful movie Pipe Dreams with Shanga's dad, Barry Hankerson. Oh, was that a wretched movie. They showed this on my navy ship back in the 80s - it was the first time I heard the term "soup coolers" when one of the guys was talking about Gladys' lips.

Seapharris7 likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information