Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: Gisele Bundchen dons a burqa to secretly fix her ‘deflated’ boobs

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i'm with czb. people's opinions evolve with age and also, of course she has to maintain the illusion of perfect looks - that's her career.
    She doesn't have to maintain the illusion that she's NATURALLY perfect. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think letting people know she went under the knife would affect her career. I have no problem with her getting a breast lift or whatever she had done. It's the ridiculous lengths to which she went to cover it up that annoy me. And even then it's mostly because I find her insufferable in general. Yeah, heaven forbid we know she's a mere mortal like the rest of us and needed some help to look that good after two babies.
    Last edited by Ravenna; July 30th, 2015 at 07:36 PM.
    ManxMouse, Brah and Clubber Lang like this.

When I try to go around unrecognized, I always use my long time chauffeur.

Didn't she already have fake boobs to begin with?
    rollo, arie_skop and Shinola like this.

I think what's annoying too is that she's putting down plastic surgery, saying that she'll never do it, when she already has had her tits and nose done before. She's saying she's about all natural aging, when she's hardly natural.

I just don't see why these Celebs just own it. Walk in there with confidence and just admit you are getting your boobs lifted. Most of Hollywood have all gone under the knife so why is this still a thing they need to try and hide?

czb

let's recap:

a convicted moron has been quoted saying something stupid and been spotted being an ijit.

in other news - water is wet and grass is green ....
    Kittylady likes this.

Water is wet and grass is green, but a burqa on a Bunchen is UNPRECEDENTED!!!

I find Gisele so generally irritating that I forgot to point and laugh and just enjoy thinking of how upset she probably is about being busted after going to such trouble to hide what she was doing. Allow me to correct my response.

I hereby propose that this scandal be referred to as InflateGate.

I thought she had recently retired from modeling, anyway?
    It's not just her hypocrisy, it's that combined with trying to put out an image of herself as this naturally perfect person in ALL respects (looks, childbirth/rearing, her marriage, etc.). Insufferable, humorless twat is my diagnosis.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

It's not just her hypocrisy, it's that combined with trying to put out an image of herself as this naturally perfect person in ALL respects
    I have always been mystified by this woman's career success.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Water is wet and grass is green, but a burqa on a Bunchen is UNPRECEDENTED!!!

But it isn't pink and sparkly so it's still a fail.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

fgg

Gisele a laughingstock in Brazil for trying to hide boob job

Brazil is annoyed about hometown girl Gisele Bundchen’s boob job. Not that she got one — but because she hid under a burqa to get it.

After The Post revealed Mrs. Tom Brady visited a plastic-surgery clinic in Paris last month disguised in the Muslim gear, Brazilians went online to vent anger at her hypocrisy.

“She went through all this trouble just so she could say that her beauty is absolutely ‘natural,’ ” said Paulo, commenting on a Brazilian news Web site. “It’s laughable!”

For years, Bundchen said she was against surgical enhancements, insisting she maintained her beauty through healthy living. Her Twitter and Instagram feeds feature photos of the Brazilian bombshell doing yoga, hiking with her kids and eating fresh fruit and vegetables.

“No way,” said Bundchen when asked by The Daily Telegraph in 2008 if she would consider plastic surgery.

Bundchen, 35, took to social media Friday for the first time since the burqa brouhaha by posting an Instagram photo of herself in a yoga pose. She has not commented on Inflategate.

In 2011, amid rumors that she had gotten a nose job years earlier, Bundchen told the Estado de Sao Paulo newspaper, “I have never had plastic surgery, nor have I ever felt the need to do any kind of intervention.”

But last week, The Post revealed that the world’s highest-paid supermodel — who made $47 million last year, according to Forbes — had entered the International Clinique du Parc Monceau in Paris. A source said Bundchen had been worried about her sagging breasts after the birth of her two children with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.

In Brazil, critics lambasted the model, who retired last month after two decades on the catwalk.

“The top model lost a great opportunity to support so many women who feel uncomfortable with their bodies, and want to fix sagging breasts or their crows feet,” said an editorial posted on the Web site of R7 TV in Brazil.

Last year, more than 2 million Brazilians — 1 percent of the country’s total population — had plastic surgery, according to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

In Rio de Janeiro, where the main form of swimwear is the “dental floss” bikini, butt lifts and breast enhancements are considered normal cosmetic enhancements.

“Why does she [Gisele] need to show that she’s the perfect woman, who relies on yoga and quinoa to maintain her looks?” said the R7 TV commentator. “Look, sister, you’re only human, like every other woman.”

But where some see hypocrisy, others find an excuse.

“Here in Brazil, what she did is not considered plastic surgery,” said Mirian Goldenberg, an anthropologist who has studied beauty and Bundchen at Rio de Janeiro’s Federal University.

“It’s just a correction and not something that transformed her body. She had two pregnancies and she just wanted her breasts to return to their former shape.”

Gisele a laughingstock in Brazil for trying to hide boob job | New York Post
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    “Here in Brazil, what she did is not considered plastic surgery,” said Mirian Goldenberg, an anthropologist who has studied beauty and Bundchen at Rio de Janeiro’s Federal University.

“It’s just a correction and not something that transformed her body. She had two pregnancies and she just wanted her breasts to return to their former shape.”
    There's a course in Bundchen in Rio de Janeiro’s Federal University? And I think she has the best nose job that I've ever seen, but pics still exist of her with her old nose, how can she deny it?

^^ that's exactly what i thought when i read the article, it sounds like a translation fail or wording issue. they probably meant "studied" as in: wrote an essay or a thesis on gisele and her effect on beauty or something.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Brady needs something inflated to play with while he sits out his 4-game suspension.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information