Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: Gisele Bundchen dons a burqa to secretly fix her ‘deflated’ boobs

If she hadn't ran her fat mouth, this would be no big deal at all.

Future Giseles of the world:

If you're what your culture considers hot-looking...to the point where you can bank zillions of dollars due to it, please...for your own sake as much as the rest of the world's...just shut the fuck up and look hot. Let the world love you. Don't be an ass.
    GRuser1 and Clubber Lang like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post

A dead giveaway was the footwear — Muslim women are forbidden from wearing open-toed shoes.
    Gisele, whatever. Dumbass.

It's hot as hell here and I can barely stand my flip-flops. (They're for around the house only, don't get all rustled.) Seriously the temp goes above 80 and my feet feel like they're on fire.

So...really, no open toes? In the Middle East? NO sandals in the desert heat at all, ever?? Wow, reason number 483,497,186,291 not to convert to Islam. Fuck that.

Gonna go have a cold beer and cook up a plate of bacon now.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

She deserves the outing. This is what she gets for flapping her gums about plastic surgery. Reality: there's not one famous beauty who hasn't had some kind of work done. Not one. Whether it's a nose job, boobs, a little Botox, some filler, a tuck when things start to go south, they've all had something.

It's galling that they expect us to believe that they were born beautiful and somehow, through luck or divine intervention, manage to avoid the effects of time and aging that happens to all the rest of the plebes. We're not idiots, Gisele.
    holly and rollo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Too many jokes about saggy balls/boobs. Can't handle it!

What an asshole for wearing this and for wearing sandals with it.
    And for not wearing any gloves. Muslim women who wear the burqa usually wear it with gloves as well. Because you gotta cover EVERYTHING!
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Also, there should be an outer burqa - because you can't leave the inner burqa exposed. It's immodest.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Also, there should be an outer burqa - because you can't leave the inner burqa exposed. It's immodest.
    And what's with the beads around the head? Trying to jazz it up?
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Maybe it isn't a burqa at all. Perhaps it's Victorian mourning garb. She could be grieving for her lost perkiness.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I don't really understand some people. Like, what's the big deal in saying "Yeah, I wasn't liking the way my chest looked after 2 kids, so I did something about it."?

It shouldn't be a big deal, but we're talking about a woman who claimed her drug-free childbirth "didn't hurt in the slightest". She can't stand the thought that the public might believe she's anything other than a naturally perfect being of divine origin.
    redcat, Kittylady, dowcat and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Maybe it isn't a burqa at all. Perhaps it's Victorian mourning garb. She could be grieving for her lost perkiness.
    Or Tom's lost cell phone.
    smurfette likes this.

GISELE BUNDCHEN may be among the world's most in-demand models, but the 27-year-old Brazilian believes she will get even better looking - with age.
    Asked if she would ever consider having cosmetic surgery, her answer was a resounding: "No way."

"Actually, I asked my mother the very same question and she said, 'It's taken me 58 years for me to look like this. You think I'm going to ruin it now?'" she told Fox News. "She looks great, so I hope I will look the same."

czb

*sigh*

i don't see the big deal.

a lot of people in their 20s say they would never do anything. then your 30s hit, you start to see stuff change. you might then say, well, i would do anything ablative, but maybe i will do botox/restylane/etc. then your 40s hit, and you say, i wouldn't do a face lift, but maybe a bleph. or whatever.

it's easy to judge when you have youth on your side. but things look different from the other side of 50. and i'm sure when i'm 60+, i will look at all this differently as well.

the only thing i find laughable are the sandals she picked to pair with the burqua. like a sartorial oxymoron.
    Belt Up, sputnik, Angeli and 1 others like this.

Ridiculous douche bag. She called more attention to herself with this burqa bullshit.
    holly likes this.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    a lot of people in their 20s say they would never do anything. then your 30s hit, you start to see stuff change. you might then say, well, i would do anything ablative, but maybe i will do botox/restylane/etc. then your 40s hit, and you say, i wouldn't do a face lift, but maybe a bleph. or whatever.
    I think what makes Bunchen's statement so grating is she is already this breastfeed, no-cosmetic-work public scold, so when she turns around and does the opposite, it does sound kind of hypocritical.
    ChemicalHelena, sparkles and holly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    It shouldn't be a big deal, but we're talking about a woman who claimed her drug-free childbirth "didn't hurt in the slightest". She can't stand the thought that the public might believe she's anything other than a naturally perfect being of divine origin.
    i'm with czb. people's opinions evolve with age and also, of course she has to maintain the illusion of perfect looks - that's her career.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information