Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Gigi Hadid reportedly pregnant with her first child

I think of bulimia cheeks like Tracy Anderson, that kind of puffy squaring off of the jaw under the ears. I don't think Gigi's chipmunk cheeks are from purging, they look natural to me.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bulimia causes inflammation in the parotid glands located on the jaw near the ears. They’re salivary glands that work overtime from chronic purging.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    It’s nose jobs like that that make insecure people like me think I need one. I don’t think there’s anything particularly wrong with mine, other than being a bit big and not perfectly straight, but when I see people get them for even more minor ‘flaws’ or whatever they see these as, I genuinely consider looking into it as mine must be UGLAY
    Holy smoke, you have a great face and nose. But this reminds me so much of our daughter who think she has a weirdly shaped nose, and I think it's perfect. It's a lot closer to her mom's, thank God, and not mine, which competitive ski jumpers lease in the off season.
    levitt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Holy smoke, you have a great face and nose. But this reminds me so much of our daughter who think she has a weirdly shaped nose, and I think it's perfect. It's a lot closer to her mom's, thank God, and not mine, which competitive ski jumpers lease in the off season.
    Thank you, Mo, that’s very sweet. My nose *is* a bit big and does have a bump but as a normal human I don’t think it’s a deal breaker. But I do occasionally consider getting some work on it purely because it seems every celeb does (and more and more regular people).
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Thank you, Mo, that’s very sweet. My nose *is* a bit big and does have a bump but as a normal human I don’t think it’s a deal breaker. But I do occasionally consider getting some work on it purely because it seems every celeb does (and more and more regular people).
    I saw a place (in Manchester) that can "sort" a nose out by using fillers the results were amazing!

I think I've mentioned it here before, but I love noses. A big nose isn't a bad thing, especially if it's a nice shape. I really liked Gisele's old nose. Same with Lady Gaga. I like a nose with character.
    crayzeehappee and fgg like this.

Big nose club!

I broke mine playing water polo in high school and it's completely crooked, to the point where I'm pretty I have a fully deviated septum b/c I can't breath well in either side of my nose. It's also large with a big bump and I have a very small face.

I've been debating seeing a ENT Dr. and Plastic Surgeon in the past year to see what my options are, what insurance will cover, etc. It's not just for cosmetics, though I'm vain enough to admit I would love to not have this big nose. I would like to be able to breath.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Big nose club!

I broke mine playing water polo in high school and it's completely crooked, to the point where I'm pretty I have a fully deviated septum b/c I can't breath well in either side of my nose. It's also large with a big bump and I have a very small face.

I've been debating seeing a ENT Dr. and Plastic Surgeon in the past year to see what my options are, what insurance will cover, etc. It's not just for cosmetics, though I'm vain enough to admit I would love to not have this big nose. I would like to be able to breath.
    My ex-husband had a similar issue (different cause) they used a laxer on his & made a great job & this was over 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Big nose club!

I had to have a corrective septum surgery two years ago because I broke my nose when I was about 10. I had a hard time breathing through my nose but because I grew up like that, I didn't realise it. When I started doing yoga with all the breathing exercises I knew something was wrong with my nose. It was a small surgery. But I had options, like they said they can make it completely straight, that would have meant a more complicated surgery so I declined. But they did something minor to reduce the small bump I had, which was a result of the broken nose. As my insurance only paid for the septum surgery and not for the aesthetical procedure, I had to pay that part by myself. It was 5 minutes and cost me 200.-. Cheapest plastic surgery ever!
    Novice likes this.
    -

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information