Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: German singer Nadja Benaissa arrested for spreading HIV knowingly

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    stupid isn't illegal.
    ...if only...
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

stupid isn't illegal. what she did was/is.
    Agreed. While it's not quite the same, it's like getting into a car when you know the driver has been drinking heavily. It's the driver's fault for drinking and driving and they must face the criminal penalties if they kill or injure you, but it was a pretty dumb decision on your part knowing what could happen.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    Evil bitch.

I agree with Grimm though, who's stupid enough not to use protection?
    Just had dinner with a single friend the other night who is looking for a gf. He's educated, great job, 2 houses, but I will NOT hook him up with any woman I know. Why? Because he told me that "men can't get AIDS from women", loudly and with authority. Yep, no condoms for him!

A man's need for raunchy, bare-backed, sex is stronger than any puny virus!

Jackasses.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by fattymatty View Post
    They should have been more responsible but they aren't equally responsible. They probably naively assumed a person with HIV would be upfront about it. They didn't think they were fucking a monster.

Well, those assumptions really paid off didn't they? Let me ask you this:if a man met a woman in a bar and slept with her without using a condom (because he just assumed that a woman would be on bc) and the woman got pregnant....do you feel he is equally responsible for supporting the child if she chooses to have it? If you do, how can you say these men aren't responsible for not wearing protection because they assumed that she wouldn't have AIDS? When some idiot says, "Well, I didn't know he/she had herpes/HIV/HepC" I just say, "well you certainly didn't know they didn't so quit your whining!"
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    1) It's their own stupid fault for not using protection

2) ALWAYS FUCKING ASSUME THE PERSON YOU ARE RANDOMLY SCREWING HAS HIV. ALWAYS. ALWAYS. YOU DO NOT KNOW OTHERWISE. If you're going to play around, ASSUME THE FUCKING WORST AND TAKE APPROPRIATE PRECAUTIONS.

That's it.

She's horrible, they're stupid.
    Well said. I agree with you 100%.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    Agreed. While it's not quite the same, it's like getting into a car when you know the driver has been drinking heavily. It's the driver's fault for drinking and driving and they must face the criminal penalties if they kill or injure you, but it was a pretty dumb decision on your part knowing what could happen.
    Perfect way to put it.
    Of course those men should've worn a condom, but that doesn't change the fact that it's illegal to knowingly try to spread HIV or AIDS to unsuspecting people. That's a horrific thing to do to people.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

The guys were stupid for having sex without a condom. That goes without saying. But she deserves more than five years in prison. She deserves the death sentence, since she willingly sentenced three guys to what amounts to a death sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I can see why it is a crime and I supposed someone could get infected even if using a condom (although not very likely). However, if you sleep with someone you barely know and do not insist on condom use you are as responsible as they are, imo. I mean, really, someone who isn't invested in you emotionally and is just looking for a fling should care more about your health and well-being than you do? These people are upset they got AIDS but where was their concern for their health when they were fucking her?
    Word

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Just had dinner with a single friend the other night who is looking for a gf. He's educated, great job, 2 houses, but I will NOT hook him up with any woman I know. Why? Because he told me that "men can't get AIDS from women", loudly and with authority. Yep, no condoms for him!

Jackasses.
    You're friends with someone that stupid?

Olivia, your stock is being dragged down
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post

Jackasses.
    I'm kind of stunned anybody over ten doesn't have those basic facts about AIDS down.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

I think the situation is bad for all parties involved . She should have told him of her infection but I also think that he had a responsibility for himself and I hate the public flogging that's going on . Like it's always the fault of an evil woman who lured innocent healthy young man into a trap

Elite Member

I'm kind of stunned anybody over ten doesn't have those basic facts about AIDS down.
    It's pretty scary how dumb people are. One of my good female friends is one of them. She is 33, has an MBA, fantastic executive job making 6 figures. She is a really smart girl except when it comes to sex. She has a lot of flings and sleeps with a lot of guys and only uses protection about 1/2 the time. She prefers it without the condom so if the guy doesn't have one, she doesn't insist. She's not even on BC and relies on the pull out method. Hasn't gotten pregnant yet so she's convinced she has fertility issues. Has been treated for chlamidya, but luckily that's all she's really gotten. VERY LUCKY. I'm in a constant state of slapping her upside the head for her behavior. I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by mella View Post
    I think the situation is bad for all parties involved . She should have told him of her infection but I also think that he had a responsibility for himself and I hate the public flogging that's going on . Like it's always the fault of an evil woman who lured innocent healthy young man into a trap
    Since she knew she had AIDS, and didn't share that information with the guys who were about to have unprotected sex with her, then she deserves the public flogging. And the same would be true in reverse if she was an AIDS-infected guy having unprotected sex with women.

The guys were stupid for having unprotected sex, but had she told them she had a deadly virus, maybe they would've made a smarter decision.

They shoudln't have to be told!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I can see why it is a crime and I supposed someone could get infected even if using a condom (although not very likely). However, if you sleep with someone you barely know and do not insist on condom use you are as responsible as they are, imo. I mean, really, someone who isn't invested in you emotionally and is just looking for a fling should care more about your health and well-being than you do? These people are upset they got AIDS but where was their concern for their health when they were fucking her?
    ITA - and I bet that they wold have screamed foul if she'd slapped them with a paternity suit from a prenancy!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    stupid isn't illegal. what she did was/is.
    Just as well because half of LA would be locked up! LOL!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information