Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Gerard Depardieu says he drinks 14 bottles of wine a day

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm starting on my first bottle of champagne. I'll go through two bottles tonight, hate myself tomorrow morning, then look forward to Mimosa Friday. Though today, I wanted to be different, so I am having Peach Bellinis. I would totally drink either Mimosas or Bellinis all day every day if I could. I should get all the other SAHM's in the neighborhood together, for Mimosa Mondays or something.

Amy Winehouse:
    Angry Wine Souse:
    Kittylady and spinmonkey like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Every time there is an 'incident' he says he was not drunk at all. No, no, no.
    Isn't he the one who got mad at a flight attendant and pissed on the floor of a plane?
    rollo and Kittylady like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Despite this constant flow of booze, he says he’s “never totally drunk, just a little pissed. All you need is a 10-minute nap and voila, a slurp of rose wine and I feel as fresh as a daisy.”

I need video of those words coming out of Depardieu's mouth or I do not believe. Show me the original French plz because he did not say that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    ^ ^ She drank AT LEAST 48 cans a day. (12oz) That was just the regular. She did this for many years. Often-times, she went over that. Believe it or not, though, when she was "forced" (meaning, my sister and I completely stopped talking/dealing with her) to quit...she did. Just stopped. No physical repercussions at all. Her doctor even said her liver was fine. She died of lung cancer (nine years after she quit smoking), and her liver was healthy.

That being said, most wine is stronger than beer and I just don't see how he has TIME to drink that much (my mother didn't work) and work/have a regular life. And if he IS telling the truth, he literally stays drunk 24 hours a day. That's pretty much what my mother did.
    I'm sorry for your loss, Sylkin! Some livers are just supernatural though. I know a guy in his 70s who's been an alcoholic his whole life (the functional variety, always held a job, etc.) and at his last physical his doctor told him "you have the liver of a 20 year old." He literally did not believe the doctor and insisted on a do-over. Same results. It's not fair!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chartreuse View Post
    My own grandmother has cut way back on drinking in recent years, but she used to drink well over a case of beer a day, past age 80. I was like when she used to drink that much. She's now 87, and drinks a couple beers a day. Much healthier.

I, on the other hand, would be blacked out if I had like 8 beers. I have very little tolerance for alcohol. Two glasses of wine and I'm sweaty, and giggly, and challenging my friends to run around the block in our high heels. I'm perpetually twelve.
    We are clearly the same variety of drinker. I tell friends I am a cheap and fun tippler. But really, I don't even get all the way to drunk before I become the goofy, hugglywuggly life of the party. By actual drunkytime, I am out cold. I'm usually quite dour so nobody believes it till they see it.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I'm starting on my first bottle of champagne. I'll go through two bottles tonight, hate myself tomorrow morning, then look forward to Mimosa Friday. Though today, I wanted to be different, so I am having Peach Bellinis. I would totally drink either Mimosas or Bellinis all day every day if I could. I should get all the other SAHM's in the neighborhood together, for Mimosa Mondays or something.
    Hell, I'm moving next door to you
    Mrs P likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Same with smokers,some wreck their lungs(yours truly)and some lucky bitches can smoke to be a healthy 95..
    spinmonkey likes this.

Gerard is all kinds of repugnant.

Gold Member

Yeah right, if he drank that much he would surely have some liver issues by now.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by angileek42 View Post
    Yeah right, if he drank that much he would surely have some liver issues by now.
    Who is to say he hasn't? And you'd be surprised at how long someone with serious alcohol issues can walk around and appear to be functioning before suddenly going off in a big, messy bang that coats the walls (literally). The human body can be quite amazing in how it can increase tolerances and keep going for way past a point where you would have thought it couldn't.
    rollo and Callalily like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

There are 2 men I see at various social gatherings. I believe both are alcoholics, but not sure. My 17 yo son was with us at a picnic and I am watching his facial expressions as he stood chatting/listening to these men. He kept doing this confused half nod - half head shake. Eyebrows drawn together, trying to listen intently...burst our fake laughing when they did.

He said - "Mom, we were talking about baseball, and it's like suddenly all the booze hit them and they were talking gibberish. I have no clue what they said, I don't even know if THEY knew what they said! I was just trying to be polite and get away!".

I recall being around people like that. Totally coherent, then a few minutes later, blotto.

ETA: Gerard is nasty. Never thought he was attractive and was always amazed that he was (is?) considered sexy-man-of-the-moment.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I've known/been acquainted with a few people who have been seriously heavy drinkers but still somehow managed to walk around and function on a level that you wouldn't believe they were putting away as much as they were. We're talking the kind of amounts that would put the average social drinker in hospital on a critical list with the family being told to prepare for the worst. Somehow their bodies adapted and they kept on going for years longer than you would think they could, until the inevitable finally happened. In one gruesomely memorable case the guy ended up living in the flat across the hall from my sort of adopted dad and went off to meet his maker in such a spectacular haemorrhagic fashion that the police sealed it off and treated it as murder until the autopsy confirmed the real cause of death.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Great. What's the betting Gerard is gross in life and gross in death?
    Kittylady likes this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Recently French actor Gerard Depardieu took time out of his busy schedule of drinking 14 bottles of wine a day and gaining Russian citizenship to avoid paying taxes in order to write an autobiography.

According to the DailyMail the book takes many dark turns including him recalling that as a toddler his mother would repeatedly recount how she tried aborting him with knitting needles.

Depardieu recalls that by the time he was ten years old he could pass for fifteen and he would wander the streets where he soon found that he was attractive to men. According to the DailyMail, the actor states 'I've known since I was very young that I please homosexuals' and added when men approached, asking for sex, 'I would ask them for money'.

Depardieu also claims to have helped a man rob graves, stealing jewelry and shoes from the recently deceased, served time in prison, and committed several crimes from picking students pockets to stealing a car.

The DailyMail continued, "When his children have complained about being associated with him he writes he has told them: 'What do you want? Change your name, for heaven's sake, if it bothers you.'"

However Depardieu's eldest child, Guillaume Depardieu, ended up following in his father's footsteps. Not only was he an actor but he also worked as a rent boy and served time for theft and drugs before dying of viral pneumonia in 2008.

Depardieu's book Ca s'est fait comme ça (It Happened Like This) released in France on October 2.

Full article (including bits about how he is not an alcoholic... he just has phobias, and his relationship with Putin) at the Source

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Gerard Depardieu claims that he was a rent boy when he was 10 years old

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Gerard Depardieu claims that he was a rent boy when he was 10 years old

He's just revolting. And please, the cover of the book looks more like Melvyn Bragg.

fgg
    MohandasKGanja and Belt Up like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information