Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Gerard Depardieu says he drinks 14 bottles of wine a day

Ozzy claimed to drink 4 bottles of Hennessy a day.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Come on tell us which one of those great pictures is you.
    I kept it klassy, obviously.

Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    I've put away 3 bottles of champagne on a race day (no, not Aintree you cunts) and even that took me from 2pm til 9pm. Would struggle with one now.

Kathie_Moffett and tiggle like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Awww,...look at her little Chiclet teeth.

I'm not surprised. He always looks sloshed.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

He's gross and he can't hold his drink. It leaks all over the floor.

My mother, on a normal, run of the mill day, could toss back 2 cases of beer a day. It was her norm. I *can* believe he drinks that many bottles, but I *can't* believe he does it every day. Wine hits a little harder than most beers (or at least the swill my mother drank) and he would live in a constant state of hangover/hair of the dog.

Ok, he MIGHT be doing it, but I think he's bragging just a little.

I just can't believe how expensive that could get. 14 bottles a day? Even two cases of beer a day? How on earth does one afford to keep that up unless you're Gerard Depardieu?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    My mother, on a normal, run of the mill day, could toss back 2 cases of beer a day. It was her norm. I *can* believe he drinks that many bottles, but I *can't* believe he does it every day. Wine hits a little harder than most beers (or at least the swill my mother drank) and he would live in a constant state of hangover/hair of the dog.

Ok, he MIGHT be doing it, but I think he's bragging just a little.
    Wait, she would drink 48, 12oz cans/bottles a day? How is that possible?

I am a self proclaimed professional beer drinker and I would be dead if that happened. Maybe on a few occasions I've managed to drink a case in a day, but it was when tailgating and I would remember almost nothing.
    Sylkyn likes this.

^ ^ She drank AT LEAST 48 cans a day. (12oz) That was just the regular. She did this for many years. Often-times, she went over that. Believe it or not, though, when she was "forced" (meaning, my sister and I completely stopped talking/dealing with her) to quit...she did. Just stopped. No physical repercussions at all. Her doctor even said her liver was fine. She died of lung cancer (nine years after she quit smoking), and her liver was healthy.

That being said, most wine is stronger than beer and I just don't see how he has TIME to drink that much (my mother didn't work) and work/have a regular life. And if he IS telling the truth, he literally stays drunk 24 hours a day. That's pretty much what my mother did.

My own grandmother has cut way back on drinking in recent years, but she used to drink well over a case of beer a day, past age 80. I was like when she used to drink that much. She's now 87, and drinks a couple beers a day. Much healthier.

I, on the other hand, would be blacked out if I had like 8 beers. I have very little tolerance for alcohol. Two glasses of wine and I'm sweaty, and giggly, and challenging my friends to run around the block in our high heels. I'm perpetually twelve.
    spinmonkey, deenz and tiggle like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    ^ ^ She drank AT LEAST 48 cans a day. (12oz) That was just the regular. She did this for many years. Often-times, she went over that. Believe it or not, though, when she was "forced" (meaning, my sister and I completely stopped talking/dealing with her) to quit...she did. Just stopped. No physical repercussions at all. Her doctor even said her liver was fine. She died of lung cancer (nine years after she quit smoking), and her liver was healthy.

That being said, most wine is stronger than beer and I just don't see how he has TIME to drink that much (my mother didn't work) and work/have a regular life. And if he IS telling the truth, he literally stays drunk 24 hours a day. That's pretty much what my mother did.
    Sorry for your loss Sylkyn.

Holy crap on a cracker. That is a lot of booze. Now I dont feel as bad about my drinking!! I can typically drink men under the table, but no way could I handle 1 case of beer on a daily basis.
    Sylkyn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chartreuse View Post
    My own grandmother has cut way back on drinking in recent years, but she used to drink well over a case of beer a day, past age 80. I was like when she used to drink that much. She's now 87, and drinks a couple beers a day. Much healthier.

I, on the other hand, would be blacked out if I had like 8 beers. I have very little tolerance for alcohol. Two glasses of wine and I'm sweaty, and giggly, and challenging my friends to run around the block in our high heels. I'm perpetually twelve.
    wut? was she just hammered all day?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

That is just stupid, to drink that much liquid--you'd be running to the bathroom all the time. And think of the cost.

The smart thing to do--besides moderate drinking, which I'm assuming is out of the question for alcoholics like him--is knock it off for a couple weeks to get your tolerance back down so you won't go broke just trying to get drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    wut? was she just hammered all day?
    Surprisingly not. She has a very high tolerance for alcohol; a functional alcoholic with a family history of alcoholism and many years of drinking under her belt. It was very sad and alcohol has caused many issues in that side of my family.

My dad is the eldest of five kids, and grew up taking care of the younger siblings when he was really young and his parents drank even more back then. Horrible family history that my dad fought to keep my brother and I from. Thankfully, his fairly-reasonable approach to alcohol use seems to have worked for me somehow.
    sputnik and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information