Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree568Likes

Thread: George Michael Has Passed

^^ he seems shady but i wouldn't judge solely based on that. people who are in shock don't act rationally.
    arie_skop likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I've waited hours for my husband to wake up. I'm an early riser and he is lazy. I don't see the scandal in that.

Trying to wake him up for hour seems odd. Unless he was just knocking at the door or calling for him and figured George was ignoring him. Maybe that had had a fight.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

‘Fadi is not welcome. The family hate him’: George Michael’s boyfriend is BANNED from his funeral as friend reveals tragic star will be buried in his favourite suit and shirt

• Fadi Fawaz, 43, has been 'banned' from lover George Michael's funeral
    • Family say Mr Fawaz was 'not really his boyfriend' and they 'hate him'
    • Also revealed Michael will be buried in favourite black suit and Cartier watch

By Joseph Curtis For Mailonline
    PUBLISHED: 00:07, 12 February 2017 | UPDATED: 00:33, 12 February 2017

George Michael’s boyfriend Fadi Fawaz will ‘not be at his funeral’ amid claims he has been banned by the late pop star’s family.
    The 43-year-old, who found his lover dead at his Oxfordshire home on Christmas Day, is ‘not welcome’ at the event, according to Michael’s relatives.
    It comes a day after it was revealed Mr Fawaz waited an hour to call an ambulance for Michael after trying to resuscitate the singer himself.

Fadi Fawaz, left, is 'not welcome' at lover George Michael's funeral, according to family friends

Friends of the family said they 'hate' Mr Fawaz and he 'was not really his boyfriend'

Michael’s childhood friend Andros Georgiou told The Sun that ‘the family hate’ Mr Fawaz and added: ‘Heaven help him if he turns up’.
    He said: ‘Fadi was not really his boyfriend. No one has spoken to him and he just seems to be getting on with his life. It makes my stomach turn.’
    Mr Georgiou added Michael will be ‘buried in his favourite black suit’ from his Symphonica tour for the ‘heartbreaking’ farewell.

Read more: George Michael?s boyfriend is BANNED from his funeral | Daily Mail Online

Wisher2 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

gas_chick and Wisher2 like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I would never have recognized Andrew.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^When he was young, I always thought he looked like Sly Stallone's skinny kid brother.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

He looks like Frank Langella's younger brother now.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Andrew looks ill. The three of them did a lovely tribute to him. Chris Martin on the other hand... should NOT attempt to sing a George Michael song. That made my heart ache but not because it was so beautiful... but rather because of the realization that no one can sing like George did. A Different Corner is the song that I thought Adele should have sang at the Grammys.

Yeah, Chris Martin just didn't have the voice for that.
    HWBL, Wisher2 and anna112233 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by anna112233 View Post
    Andrew looks ill. The three of them did a lovely tribute to him. Chris Martin on the other hand... should NOT attempt to sing a George Michael song. That made my heart ache but not because it was so beautiful... but rather because of the realization that no one can sing like George did. A Different Corner is the song that I thought Adele should have sang at the Grammys.
    Chris Martin wasnt the best person to sing that G Michael song, and I agree A Different Corner would've been more suitable for Adele. I actually didn't like Adele's version of Fastlove.
    HWBL, Wisher2, anna112233 and 1 others like this.

Shouldn't George's autopsy results be back by now? Seems to be taking ages.

I honestly think Chris did a good tribute. The Brits know how to give a tribute. Not trying to compare him to George and I did tear up when they started singing "together".
    arie_skop likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Agreed, the Brits usually put on a good tribute. I also liked the part were Chris and George started singing together, that was done well.

George Michael Died of Natural Causes Resulting From Heart and Liver Disease

After a months-long investigation into the cause of death of George Michael, who died on Christmas at 53, a corner has found he died of natural causes. According to the postmortem, Michael died of heart and liver disease, specifically “dilated cardiomyopathy with myocarditis and fatty liver.” According to the AP, dilated cardiomyopathy is a “condition in which the heart’s ability to pump blood is limited” and myocarditis relates to “inflammation of the heart muscle.” Fatty liver is as it sounds: a buildup of fat in the liver. The inquest into Michael’s death, which originally began after the first postmortem was deemed inconclusive but not suspicious, has now been formally called off. “No further updates will be provided and the family requests the media and public respect their privacy,” the coroner said in a statement.

http://www.vulture.com/2017/03/george-michael-died-of-natural-causes.html
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thanks for the update, Witchcurlgirl.

Hopefully that offers some peace and closure to his friends and family.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Thread Information