Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: George Clooney's wife Amal pregnant with twins?

I think this is much more interesting and dignified than Beyonce's baby.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    That is surprising... I didn't show until maybe late 6-early 7 months pregnant with my first pregnancy- I didn't look overweight or anything, just normal (which was very disappointing), but I am not a small woman and with my shape I can gain or lose weight and not look much different. Overnight I got huge which was weird. For a woman her size I find it hard to believe that she isn't showing, but all pregnancies are different.
    My aunties niece - were related through marriage - 10 or 13 yrs ago she was anorexic/had eating issues & was a double size zero. Fast forward to now she is married (3 yrs) & had her first baby (baby boy will be a yr in June). During her pregancy she didn't show till 6-7 months & was all baby, didn't gain any weight. I saw her a month later after the baby was born & was back to her double zero jeans. She announced the pregrancy after a few weeks cause she was getting really bad stomach pains, couldn't sleep, no amount of meds could help her & the doctors didn't know what was wrong. So after blood tests & pregrancy tests the entire family found out she was 3 weeks along. I think the pain was from her pelvic bones were expanding or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy83 View Post
    My aunties niece - were related through marriage - 10 or 13 yrs ago she was anorexic/had eating issues & was a double size zero. Fast forward to now she is married (3 yrs) & had her first baby (baby boy will be a yr in June). During her pregancy she didn't show till 6-7 months & was all baby, didn't gain any weight. I saw her a month later after the baby was born & was back to her double zero jeans. She announced the pregrancy after a few weeks cause she was getting really bad stomach pains, couldn't sleep, no amount of meds could help her & the doctors didn't know what was wrong. So after blood tests & pregrancy tests the entire family found out she was 3 weeks along. I think the pain was from her pelvic bones were expanding or something like that.
    I was technically underweight when I became pregnant and over the pregnancy gained 50 pounds. I started showing pretty early unlike your relative. My weight gain was most likely because, for the first time ever, I made sure that I was eating absolutely every vitamin, mineral and food group required. Even my nutritionist was impressed. My regular eating habits were pretty pathetic before my pregnancy since I only ever ate when I was hungry-and I was rarely hungry. I lost the 50 pounds within 6 weeks of my delivery-mostly from stress as my son was very ill during his first 6 weeks. Once he had surgery at 6 weeks of age he improved quite a bit (thank God) but my lovely voluptuous figure was toast. Bye bye boobs!

Maybe this will be a pillow pregnancy.

Cuz we all know you can't get pregnant from Anal. *ba-dum-bum, crash*

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    I was technically underweight when I became pregnant and over the pregnancy gained 50 pounds. I started showing pretty early unlike your relative. My weight gain was most likely because, for the first time ever, I made sure that I was eating absolutely every vitamin, mineral and food group required. Even my nutritionist was impressed. My regular eating habits were pretty pathetic before my pregnancy since I only ever ate when I was hungry-and I was rarely hungry. I lost the 50 pounds within 6 weeks of my delivery-mostly from stress as my son was very ill during his first 6 weeks. Once he had surgery at 6 weeks of age he improved quite a bit (thank God) but my lovely voluptuous figure was toast. Bye bye boobs!
    My relative I don't think she gained any weight, she was mind full of what she ate. The boobs were big before, during & after the pregnancy. When I did see her with the baby there was no breast feeding just baby formula. A lot of women will probably hate my relative. When she went into labour, she was in labour for 3 hours & took 25 minutes to push the baby out

Elite Member

She may be carrying towards the back/anterior placenta? I didn't show pretty much ever at my baby shower you'd only know I was the pregnant one because gifts and posed pictures I had my kiddo 2 days later my belly was measuring maybe 26 weeks? But, then again, my son was the size of a 28 weeker.

Gold Member

Thanks for this... my dad looked like Cary Grant... although he always insisted Cary Grant looked like him, lol. I mean, he really, really looked like Cary Grant - except for the chin: my dad had a stronger jaw line but no dimple.

(Sigh) I miss them both.
    sprynkles and palta like this.

fgg

Clooney on the Clooney Twins

George Clooney will be in France on Friday for the Cesar Awards (the French equivalent of the Oscars) where he will be presented an Honourary Cesar for his “dazzling talent as an actor, director, scriptwriter and producer — and above all, his artistic and spiritual generosity”. Ahead of the event, he sat down for an exclusive interview with Laurent Weil for Canal Plus to discuss his career, his political involvement, and, yes, the twins.

This is the first time George has publicly acknowledged the news. He says it will be “an adventure”. He talks about how Jean-Paul Belmondo became a father at 70 and that gives his some reassurance. He says his friends have been teasing him because all their kids are grown and in college and he’s just starting the hard part. That’s really the big headline.

But there is more to this interview. When asked about Meryl Streep’s comments at the Golden Globes and whether or not the “Hollywood Elite” has a right to criticise Donald Trump, George points out that Donald Trump has over 20 film and television credits to his name and “collects $120,000 in Screen Actors Guild pension fund”. Which makes Donald Trump “Hollywood Elite” too. And as far as Steve Bannon is concerned, George notes that he’s a failed screenwriter/director – so he WANTED to be “Hollywood Elite”. It’s just that he couldn’t make it in Hollywood. Is that kinda like how Hitler was rejected by the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna?

As for George’s place in Hollywood and, specifically, being awarded, and having an Oscar, I like his attitude about the Academy Awards. It’s important to him that he won. He doesn’t diminish the accomplishment. In fact, he talks about it being a goal and the freedom and relief that comes when you “get it out of the way”. Which doesn’t sound complimentary but in the context of how he’s describing the process, there’s nothing disrespectful here. In fact, it’s an admission that few of them are willing to make – that they think about it, winning one, having one, a LOT more than they let on.

As for Amal, George doesn’t mention her much except to say that on the red carpet at the Cesar Awards, she’ll be the one speaking French. And the best part of the interview?

It takes place at his house. So Millie makes an appearance! Around the 3:15 mark below.

George Clooney discusses the twins ahead of Cesar Awards

video at the link
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I have twins and lost weight by the 3 months mark, I was down 10lbs. I wasn't showing at all until later. Just for timing sake though, my due date was also June. At Christmas was when I hit 3 months and wasn't showing, I popped around end of February/early March. It was as if I went to bed without any type of bump then woke up with a big bump. Her pictures look like she was starting to grow, IMO.

That "not Lebanese" article is dumb. I can't tell if it is intentionally worded that way to grab attention or if the writer is just that big of a dummy. The babies would still be Lebanese, just not Lebanese citizens.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information