Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree382Likes

Thread: George Clooney's wife Amal pregnant with twins?

Matt Damon Says George Clooney Told Him About Amal's Pregnancy Months Ago!

George Clooney is expecting twins with his wife Amal and now his longtime friend and frequent co-star Matt Damon is speaking out to reveal how he found out about the news!
    The guys have worked together on the Ocean’s Eleven franchise and most recently starred together in The Monuments Men back in 2014.
    George wrote, directed, and produced the upcoming movie Suburbicon starring Matt and he told his buddy the happy news on the set of the film last fall!
    “I was working with him last fall and he pulled me aside on set and I mean, I almost started crying. I was so happy for him. And I was like, ‘how far along is she?’ And he goes, ‘eight weeks,’” Matt told ET Canada.
    “‘Are you out of your mind?! Don’t tell anybody else! Don’t tell anybody else! Don’t you know the 12-week rule?’ Like of course he doesn’t,” Matt added.
    “‘Just shut up, man.’ And then four weeks later, I’m like, ‘we’re good right?’” he continued. He said George confirmed, “‘We’re good.’”
    “So yeah, I’m thrilled for him. She’s amazing. He hit the jackpot. Just on every level. She is a remarkable woman. They’re gonna be great. They’re gonna be awesome parents. Those kids are lucky,” Matt said.

Read more: Matt Damon Says George Clooney Told Him About Amal?s Pregnancy Months Ago! | Amal Alamuddin Clooney, George Clooney, Matt Damon : Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I would not be surprised if Amal strove for Hilaria levels of pap whoring fuckery.
    You mean Amal is going to start with the selfies?

Kittylady and Waterslide like this.

^^Hilaria needs an epic cunt punt

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Liars. I just don't understand all the denials in the beginning.
    I don't remember them ever acknowledging the rumors or article like In Touch. That's what led me to believe it could be true. They never issued a denial.
    sprynkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    Poor Beyonce has been upstaged by the news of George Clooney and his wife expecting twins
    That's the only thing that makes it interesting to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I would not be surprised if Amal strove for Hilaria levels of pap whoring fuckery.
    No Doubt.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I don't understand the timing. If he told Damon she was two months "last fall" that would make her what, a minimum 5-6 months right now? She's not showing at all and she's a skinny woman supposedly pregnant with twins.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    I don't remember them ever acknowledging the rumors or article like In Touch. That's what led me to believe it could be true. They never issued a denial.
    I guess I must be thinking of one of the dozen Amal pregnancy rumors we've seen through the years. My bad. Sorry Clooneys. Not liars. About this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Bronze Member

^^^ Apparently Julie said Amal is due in June, which would make her 3 months.
    I'm Wisher, new & improved version.

If she's due in June , she's between 20 and 24 weeks pregnant (and yes, I just used a pregnancy ticker creating website for this very important information )
    Wisher2 and Bluebonnet like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    I don't understand the timing. If he told Damon she was two months "last fall" that would make her what, a minimum 5-6 months right now? She's not showing at all and she's a skinny woman supposedly pregnant with twins.
    That is surprising... I didn't show until maybe late 6-early 7 months pregnant with my first pregnancy- I didn't look overweight or anything, just normal (which was very disappointing), but I am not a small woman and with my shape I can gain or lose weight and not look much different. Overnight I got huge which was weird. For a woman her size I find it hard to believe that she isn't showing, but all pregnancies are different.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

czb

i did not gain much weight (~30 pounds) and am slim/muscular, but i started showing at 4 months. like nicki said, we're all different.

With my first I wore my regular clothes until I was 7 months, with my second I was in maternity clothes at 20 weeks or so.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I had twins and I really popped at the 5-6 month stage of my pregnancy. My guess is that she would really show early given how thin she is.
    dallison likes this.

I came home for lunch, turned on the tv and there was Julie Chen talking.

Quote Originally Posted by mella View Post
    So this is Warren Beatty all over again.
    I'm calling Cary Grant, which in my head he thinks he is. Cary was 62 when Jennifer was born. English governess' baby!

Sorry, but I have to.

Bluebonnet and panic like this.

All I can say is that I am HIGHLY disappointed.

I don't want to do this without Sluce.

And yet here we are.
    misrule, Nevan, Waterslide and 5 others like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information