Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree382Likes

Thread: George Clooney's wife Amal pregnant with twins?

Liars. I just don't understand all the denials in the beginning.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

fgg

^it is still saying a "friend" as a source so who knows if this is true or not. *i hope it is!*
    Waterslide likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^ I agree. I couldn't find a "reputable" (and I use that word SO loosely) site like People, EW, The Daily Fail, etc. who had anyone other than friends confirming that. And the article I posted was a bizarre tirade about Lebanese citizenship rights, so who even knows?
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

How do they know they won't be Lebanese? Are they determining sexual orientation in the womb now?
    Waterslide and sprynkles like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

^the article says that women can't pass on lebanese citizenship (only a man can...) so it isn't really that they aren't lebanese.

George and Amal Clooney Are Expecting Twins, According to … ‘The Talk’ Co-Host Julie Chen?!

Amal — apparently with a baby bump — and George Clooney arrive in Barcelona with his parents on Feb. 1. (Photo: LagenciaNews/MEGA TheMegaAgency.com)
    Apparently Julie Chen has an in with the stork, because she reported on Thursday’s episode of The Talk that George and Amal Clooney are expecting twins.

While there have been rumors recently that the powerhouse human rights attorney was pregnant, Chen “confirmed” the reports on the CBS gabfest. “Beyoncé is not the only superstar expecting twins. Congratulations are in order for George and Amal Clooney. The Talk has confirmed that the 55-year-old superstar and his highly accomplished 39-year-old attorney wife are expecting twins,” she said.

She added, “What we did find out, that no one is reporting, is that the twins are due this June.”

Chen didn’t reveal her source, and a rep for Clooney has not yet responded to Yahoo’s request for comment.

George and Amal on the red carpet on Jan. 9. (Photo: Getty Images)
    During his bachelor days, Clooney — who was then a divorcé — famously said he would never have kids. He even won a bet against Nicole Kidman and Michelle Pfeiffer, who predicted he would be a dad by 40. (When they paid up, he returned the check with a note that said, “Double or nothing for another 10 years.”) Since he married Amal in 2014, there have been almost nonstop rumors that they were starting a family.

Clooney has been asked about children since tying the knot, but the smooth talker typically played coy. He told Charlie Rose in 2015, “I haven’t really [thought about it]. I’ve thought about it, I suppose, but I haven’t really — it hasn’t been high on my list.”

We assume it is now!

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/geor...204822693.html
    Waterslide and Wisher2 like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    How do they know they won't be Lebanese? Are they determining sexual orientation in the womb now?
    LOL, one of my favorite lines from Golden Girls:

ETA - Julie Chen is the most reputable source we've had so far. I want to make this happen!
    Trixie, Bluebonnet, panic and 7 others like this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

So this is Warren Beatty all over again.

Well everyone is reporting it now but with Chen as the source. I don't see a confirmation from a rep.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Well everyone is reporting it now but with Chen as the source. I don't see a confirmation from a rep.
    Julie Chen is married to Les Moonves, President of CBS. I imagine they socialize with the Clooneys. George has called him a good friend. He's the one who cast George in ER. Her source is the Clooneys when you are as connected as Julie is. Her info would be coming from the top, and she would have been given permission to announce it. People Magazine will be next with an approved article by the Clooneys.
    Wisher2 and Bluebonnet like this.

that golden girls video was hilarious!
    Wisher2 and Serendipity like this.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

George Clooney's wife Amal is pregnant with twins, and has even learned that she will have a boy and a girl, according to InTouch Weekly.
    Dailymail.com

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

TMZ is now confirming this too ... George Clooney and Amal Expecting Twins!!! | TMZ.com

People is reporting as well. Poor Beyonce has been upstaged by the news of George Clooney and his wife expecting twins

I still don't like her.

I would not be surprised if Amal strove for Hilaria levels of pap whoring fuckery.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information