Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree298Likes

Thread: George Clooney's wife Amal pregnant with twins?

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    That aside, she looks like she's had it with him or something. If I were InTouch, I'd say their heads leaning apart is total body language for them hating each other. lol
    Everyone might think it's ridiculous, but when I was scrolling through the pictures on that website, I thought the very same thing. I don't believe she's a beard, but they look just like my husband and I might look of we'd had a big fight right before the event. Leaning away from each other, her head always tilted away, and forced smiles. You can make fun of me now, but I saw it too.
    Waterslide likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Everyone might think it's ridiculous, but when I was scrolling through the pictures on that website, I thought the very same thing. I don't believe she's a beard, but they look just like my husband and I might look of we'd had a big fight right before the event. Leaning away from each other, her head always tilted away, and forced smiles. You can make fun of me now, but I saw it too.
    Well, I'd have to make fun of me, too, because it was my first reaction to the photo, and they say to go with your gut instinct...so who knows? I think sometimes it is silly in the tabs when you can clearly see that two people are just tired or crabby or caught at a bad moment. I mean, there's a point where the body language isn't lying, I just meant over-reading stuff and inventing a 3-page SCANDAL spread around one photo. But these two have been strange and off from the beginning, but they at least seemed friendly toward each other before.
    panic likes this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

fgg

Clooney Twins 2017? A status report

The World Economic Forum has been happening in Davos this week and last night, Tina Brown hosted the Women of Impact dinner. Nobel Peace Prize nominee Nadia Murad was one of the honoured guests, along with her attorney, Amal Clooney. Amal was there with a plus one, her husband George. As you know, we started 2017 with Clooney pregnancy speculation– this time different from all the other times because the report originated in a Lebanese newspaper, citing Amal family sources.

Last week, the Clooneys themselves hosted a screening for Netflix’s documentary The White Helmets. In my post about that event, I mentioned that I had friends there who noted that Amal abstained from alcohol. She was also wearing a loose dress, although she often wears loose dresses. For what it’s worth, the outfit she wore last night had a waist.

PEOPLE has more photos from the event and in their coverage, there’s been no mention of any pregnancy rumours and no reference to that initial report in the Lebanon Daily Star. According to that report though, and the Amal “family source”, the due date is March. Will there be Clooney Twins in 8-12 weeks?

Clooney Twins Watch continues with George and Amal at The World Economic Forum in Davos

8-12 weeks? no way.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Unless she is using a surrogate and the rest of this escapade of of abstaining from alcohol and wearing sheaths was just for show.

More pics from Daily Mail:

I do believe that she is pregnant.
    Wisher2 likes this.

She certainly does not look like she will be birthing a set of twins in 2 months.
    Serendipity likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

She does look bloated in the stomach which for someone as rail thin as her seems odd. Maybe it's just starvation bloat.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    She certainly does not look like she will be birthing a set of twins in 2 months.

Definitely not. Not even if she's been pregnancy dieting and if by "in 12 weeks" they are referring to the 6 weeks early prescheduled C-section.

Unless (as already mentioned) someone else is having them! If babies suddenly appear, then sluce can return and tell us all about it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    ^^^True!

Would it even be possible for her to get pregnant? Her body fat is so very low and she ain't that young anymore either.
    I found out that one of my brother-in-laws VERY anorexic and alcoholic sister got knocked up with a kid. She herself looked like a 12 year old girl. I was totally dumbfounded. She used to brag at holiday dinners (where she wouldn't eat) that she didn't have to worry about her period at least. Eventually she was cut off from her nieces for being a negative influence, rightfully so. She'd pinch at the girls arms for body fat, and these girls at the time were 14 and under. I still struggle with food issues, but when I'm around my nieces I make sure to be a positive influence. Show them that eating is normal and it's OK to not be so thin.

When I hear twins, I think they went the IVF route. Would make sense for her health and for his well, lack of interest in ladies.

I personally think "pregnant with twins" would have been the easiest way to make Clooney run for the hills.

She can take pics with her little food belly pooched out all she wants. I'm not buying.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

all i see is a hard nipple.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

The dress is fug.
    panic likes this.

Wouldn't she be a little rounder when pregnant? Not only the belly, just everywhere else, too? She looks so totally unpregnant to me, all edges, bones and hunger.

Yes, twins. For real. If somebody wants to post an article or I'll do it later.
    Wisher2 likes this.

I googled and saw this odd article about how the twins won't be Lebanese, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but whatever.

Amal Clooney is having twins...but they won't be Lebanese

Amal is apparently the last of the Lebanese Clooneys.

2017-02-09 14:25
    Google Bookmark
    Facebook
    Twitter
    More

By Jason LemonManaging Editor

Amal and George Clooney Source: WikiMedia

Amal Alamuddin Clooney, Lebanon's superstar human rights lawyer, is pregnant with twins.
    A friend of the British-Lebanese lawyer, who was born in Beirut, and her Hollywood actor husband George Clooney, confirmed that the superstar couple are expecting not one, but two bundles of joy.
    Lebanese and other Arabs have not held back in showing their pride in Amal, but the unfortunate reality is that, the Clooney twins won't legally be Lebanese. Due to a nearly century old law, Lebanese women are not allowed to pass on citizenship to their spouses or children.

The Clooney twins will, of course, be born with British and American citizenship via their parents, and they won't exactly have a need for Lebanese as well. But it seems somewhat bizarre that one of Lebanon's most prominent and high profile citizens will in fact, not legally be able to pass on her nationality to her children.
    More than 77,000 Lebanese find themselves in a similar situation, according to a 2009 study reported by Reuters. Although Amal Clooney lives abroad, there are numerous examples of Lebanese women who raise their children in Lebanon and yet cannot legally call their children Lebanese.
    This means their children cannot access public education or public health. They also cannot legally work in Lebanon without a work permit, the same as if they were foreigners. It's also nearly impossible to pass on family property.

The problem isn't unique to Lebanon. Many other Arab countries have had or currently still have similar citizenship laws. But, as many countries, including Saudi Arabia, have moved towards reforming these laws, Lebanon has not.
    "Although Lebanon boasts of being way more liberal than other Arab countries, it has not yet done any reform in this area," the Executive Director of the Collective for Research and Training on Development Action, Lina Abou Habib, told Reuters.

She explained that politicians argue that Palestinian and Syrian refugees would marry Lebanese women to gain citizenship. This would discourage them from returning home – if that ever became possible – and also would upset the sectarian balance in Lebanon, according to their logic.
    But Abou Habib rejects this completely, calling it racist. She and other activists say these arguments are made to exploit sectarian tensions to deny women a very basic right.

"There is no link between women's nationality and the issue of Palestine or the country's religious make-up or the Syrian crisis," she said. "At the end of the day, what is true is that the state does not recognize women as citizens."
    Amal Clooney is having twins...but they won't be Lebanese
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information