Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: George Clooney prank on Tina Fey FAILS!!!!!

You're just jealous that we didn't let you in the clique.
    sparkles likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Well that goes without saying! I never thought much of Damon and then I watched the Bourne movies. There *is* something about him.
    sparkles likes this.

I have never seen the Bourne series but people keep telling me the movies are good.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

They really are. Parts of them border on ridiculous but they are entertaining for sure. Again, I never thought he was good looking before watching them.
    sluce likes this.

i think its all funny. But i'm warped.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Exactly. Leave my daughter out of it and make your points without trying to put down those who do not share your opinion. And for the record, if a someone was joking around with my daughter, told her he was going to do it, and she said Bring it On, then she gets what she deserves. I've raised her to understand that she must accept the consequences of her words and actions.
    Where did you read that Nora Dunn said 'bring it on' to getting smashed in the forehead by a hard, flying projectile? People don't usually 'ask for it' to risk losing an eye or worse. But this is George Clooney we're talking about so..
    BITTER likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I can't really say anything about practical jokes as I had a co-worker that me and the third person in our department got pissed off with quite regularly. She was a stuck up bossy cow who most certainly wasn't this shizz she thought she was and she had this really annoying habit that as soon as I or my nice co-worker tried to go for a smoke break she'd snatch her cigs out of her drawer and disappear for a good fifteen minutes, leaving us to stew and keep the "two persons at all times" rule. So one day I got one of her empty cig packets and filled it full of crickets and put it in her drawer...

In our defence we didn't know she had angina.
    DirtyGossip01 likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Some practical jokes come from a place of anger *coughkittycough* , but why can't some come from a place of fun? That's how I take George's even if I don't always find them hysterically funny.

As for the apple throwing -- I find it hard to believe he thought he'd ever hit that woman in the forehead. He didn't hurl it at her in anger. He stuck it on an antenna and launched it. I wouldn't think that would go 25 feet. Maybe he didn't either.
    sluce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Where did you read that Nora Dunn said 'bring it on' to getting smashed in the forehead by a hard, flying projectile? People don't usually 'ask for it' to risk losing an eye or worse. But this is George Clooney we're talking about so..
    A quick google search will find her interview. I would feel the same if it were someone other than George so stop with your projection. So.....

I find them boorish, sabotaging, immature, bratty, and entitled frat boy gauche too, since the vast majority of the pranks are ham fisted and completely lacking in wit and style. And much too frequently employed not to be considered a bullying tactic imo.

Tina Fey: The definition of crazy' in show business is a woman who keeps talking even after no one wants to fuck her anymore.

If you ask me the preceding quote adds a sharp set of teeth to Fey's Clooney joke. I don't think he thought it was very funny given Fey's evident disdain for his sort, 'his sort' being the kind of boorish, immature brat who would rather die than date a woman his own age.
    Well, this is different from Clooney's usual ---Yours was funny, witty, imaginative and not meant to be bullying, and not meant to cruelly sabotage anyone, not meant to convey a sense of superiority, etc. just 'getting' a co-worker--whose planned prank could have had a bad result, btw--- before he could 'get' his wife. And nobody took a crap in the kitty litter.

EDIT: At first I read this as the friend's wife also got into bed with co-workers wife, which would have been AWESOME. lol.

not sure if you've ever seen/read any of tina's work, but she does comedy for a living. tina and amy made fun of everyone at the golden globes. making fun and saying something tongue-in-cheek does not mean you have "evident disdain" for someone. the last part about the apple - come on, you make it sound like he shot her with a rifle.
    i'm not attacking you, i just think you take this whole thing way too seriously.
    sluce likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

OMG! Lock me up! I fucking LIKE (maybe LOVVVEE) jokes! and fucking fuck everyone who doesnt! now, that should end this discussion!
    msdeb likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Wait til Mel sits down on the tacks on her seat. That will change her perspective!

fuck you, i'm not gonna sit down now!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Sorry. I'll stop being a bully now.

Honestly Sluce I'm amazed that you're not banned by now. I report you for bullying me at least four times a week
    sluce, Brookie and dexter7 like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information