Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: George Clooney, 54, says he's never hooked up with anyone over 50: 'It's just wrong'

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I'm fifty and I'm awesome. George can suck it.
    ^^This^^
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I watched the clip and have no idea if he was saying "so wrong" about being with a woman over 50, or if he was saying "so wrong" that he and Ellen have not been with a woman over 50. Guess it's just always easier for us to assume the worst though. That's why people go though life offended so often.
    Last edited by sluce; February 6th, 2016 at 12:16 PM.
    C_is_for_Cookie and mopar like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

What's going to happen when George and Ellen's spouses hit 50?
    arie_skop likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Don't worry, both spouses will be replaced by then.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I'm fifty and I'm awesome. George can suck it.
    But he won't, cause you're too old.
    Trixie likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

George is married so he will never have sex with another person while he's married. Same for Ellen. They've just put down their own ages as well but because they'll have multi millions somehow they themselves can get it with younger people. Somebody is their real lives should get in their faces about this.

I don't know why I find Ellen D. so unappealing now. Maybe they all get too rich and lose touch. I keep reading here that she actually has Kardashian people on her show. Why? Why would she be so uncool and have those idiots on there? Ratings? I thought she'd be above their hype.

Elite Member

I'm pretty sure Georgie didn't give up his Cuban rent boys, just because he got married. It might even be in the pre-nup.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    George is married so he will never have sex with another person while he's married. Same for Ellen. They've just put down their own ages as well but because they'll have multi millions somehow they themselves can get it with younger people. Somebody is their real lives should get in their faces about this.

I don't know why I find Ellen D. so unappealing now. Maybe they all get too rich and lose touch. I keep reading here that she actually has Kardashian people on her show. Why? Why would she be so uncool and have those idiots on there? Ratings? I thought she'd be above their hype.
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I'm pretty sure Georgie didn't give up his Cuban rent boys, just because he got married. It might even be in the pre-nup.
    I thought they were Italian.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

^^I was thinking of this blind from Lainey

Cuba and Chocolate
    Two different megastars, two different preferences, but in the end, the act is the same.

The first is a happy father, settled down and reformed, bankable and respected at the same time… a major player. Which is why it’s so important that he keeps his Cuban male lover hidden away to be enjoyed when he’s not on location. It might seem risqué, having his secret stashed so close to home and his official partner, but he’s hot and horny, and it’s not like he’s not living in a freestyling environment, although I have to tell you, this one really, really surprised me. He plays it so well. And in the end, if it wasn’t such a fraud, it totally wouldn’t matter. He is the nicest, nicest person. Kind and considerate and generous… makes me sad he’s forced to live a lie.

The other is much less attached, but just as heterosexually pressured, perhaps even more so. While he’s best known for his female pursuits, and so many females need to believe it that way, it would seem that women are not his only pleasures. When he decides he has a yearning for the other sex however, his flavour is decidedly darker. Sweet chocolate is what they call it? Yes. Black men are his weakness. On occasion, his hankering for it can get him into trouble. He was recently captivated by a fine black man working security at an event who was, unfortunately, not a homosexual. Apparently our star doesn’t have a very sophisticated gaydar because he hit up the wrong dude who did not appreciate the attention, even coming from such a powerful and coveted celebrity. He almost had his ass kicked. His people had to intervene, placate the man, pay off the man… although if he did end up getting the beat-down, he probably would have liked it. Because word is, as time goes on, he’s leaning towards picking a side. Like playing exclusively for the boys team.
    Popular guesses are Matt Damon for Cuba and Georgie for Chocolate, so I got it wrong.

Silver Member

I saw the clip and think it's ambiguous because he said "It's wrong" after Ellen's reveal. Rihanna was openly cheering that Ellen never hooked up with anyone in their 50s. Rihanna looked pretty darn good.
    arie_skop and sluce like this.

I've never been with anyone over 50 either.

I might give Ellen a pass here. I think Ellen and Portia have been together since before Ellen was 50, so she still could have been hooking up with people her own age. Georgie just likes a fresh beard is all.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I've never been with anyone over 50 either.
    Me either. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information