Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: George Bush makes a Jessica Simpson joke

In addition to his other flaws, I heard the sound bite and he's just so inarticulate. He didn't even say Democratic National Convention, he said Democrat National Convention... yuk yuk...

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    tkdgirl, why do you hate our freedoms?
    I don't hate our freedoms. I LOVE what America is and offers us. We live in the freest, best country in the world.

But you still have not given me a freedom that has been taken from you.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Excuse me? No, that wasn't sarcasm. What planet do you live on, if you don't think food and gas are expensive? My mom and I were at the store, not too long ago. We bought taco shells, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, milk, coke, bread, and a couple of other things. We ONLY got stuff for dinner for ONE NIGHT, and ended up spending $45 that we didn't have. The gas in my part of town is approaching $3.55 a gallon. We haven't had over half a tank of gas in maybe, I dunno, FOUR YEARS. And I live in probably one of the "cheapest" parts of town we could live in. Everywhere else, everything is even HIGHER.

We weren't poor during the Clinton years. We were living in a nice place out in Kansas, a very expensive state to live in (taxes are hiked even higher, and they have some of the lowest minimum wage and unemployment in the country), and we were getting by like a normal family. Now, because of Bush and other personal happenings, we HAVE to live in a dead part of Missouri, because, otherwise, we won't be able to live ANYWHERE. In the Clinton years, we DIDN'T have to worry about getting food stamps, we DIDN'T have to worry about wether or not we were going to make the rent, we DIDN'T have to worry about wether or not we could keep the car, we DIDN'T have to worry about possibly depending on disability checks to try and make it, and we DIDN'T have to worry about wether or not we had enough food.

Oh, I'm sorry, you must be rich, so you're not seeing any of this. Try living like we have to live, and you'll see that anything I HAVE to say about how hard it is for my family to live is NOT sarcasm.

Your support of Bush, and saying what is and isn't Cynic's freedom is irritating. Why don't you go to the White House and marry the guy. You like the man and you know it, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to defend anything he's "accomplished", which, in my eyes, is very little. To me, you obviously have no idea where this country has gone, and where it continues to go.

Don't you EVER tell me that I was being sarcastic about this issue again, because you have NO idea how hard it is for my family, and MILLIONS of other families across America. End of fucking story.
    Everyone is being hit by it, you are not the only one. Some harder than others yes. And it does suck.

BUT show me somewhere, anywhere in our Constitution where cheap food and gas is guaranteed. It isn't.

If you want someone to blame, blame the oil cartels, and the democrats in control of congress who refuse to do any domestic drilling.

Tell me, what's more important... the risk (and a small one now with the technologies oil companies have) of damaging the environment, or putting affordable food on your table and gas in your tank?

Yes, I know where this country has been, is and will be in the future. And yes, I DO support the war in Iraq. But marry him? What a petulant platitude. I've been an outspoken critic of Bush for years so much so I left the Republican party.

Oh, and ah, I'm not rich so stop the class warfare.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    I don't hate our freedoms. I LOVE what America is and offers us. We live in the freest, best country in the world.
    ^^I agree with you.

TDKGirl: Grimmlok, Cynic, & Sasha have all given posts detailing freedoms that have been taken and/or curtailed by the Bush Administration. Nicole has also efficiently described how life for most of us Americans has worsened since Bush has been in office.

So if you are looking for a "SPECIFIC" freedom that has been taken from "me" (you said "you" in your post; don't know who it was directed to, so i'll assume you meant anyone--hence my jumping in) PERSONALLY: Well, not to get all corny & weepy and redundant, but here's an example of a SPECIFIC PERSONAL FREEDOM I HAVE LOST DUE TO BUSH BEING IN OFFICE: I have lost the freedom to talk to or hang out with my friend Randy Rosenberg, since he is six feet under ground, dead & cold, from fighting in Iraq in Bush's farce of a war!
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

You make about as much sense as Mahmoud Ahmadineajad.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

i commend you for trying to spell his name
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Shit did I spell it wrong? I shouldn't have, I wrote a published opinion letter about him when he spoke at Columbia.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

ahmadinejad i think.

seriously, that must have been a bitch growing up
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Oh, now comparisons to brutal dictators who would love nothing more than to see the US and Israel blown off the earth. Nice.

Oh, now comparisons to brutal dictators who would love nothing more than to see the US and Israel blown off the earth. Nice.

Would you rather be compared to George Bush? An imbecilic, brutal, petty tyrant who would like nothing more than to see the entire middle east blown off the face of the earth?

Would you rather be compared to George Bush? An imbecilic, brutal, petty tyrant who would like nothing more than to see the entire middle east blown off the face of the earth?
    I'm sure you'd compare me to anyone you want, as you already have. Go for it! Keep them coming.

I didn't compare you to anyone. Perhaps some reading comprehension skills would be in order.

Ah, if that isn't a comparison, I don't know what is. Then again, I did go to a public school, so...

Hit By Ban Bus!

I love the U.S.A. and I'm very proud to be an American, but anyone who says we live in the freest country in the world hasn't traveled much!

I've lost the freedom to suck cock anytime I want to. Since Bush has been in office, every single gay gentlemen's club in DC has been forced to close. Isn't the "right to suck cock" in the constitution somewhere? It should be.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information