Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: George Bush makes a Jessica Simpson joke

The freedom to pay for cheap gas and food comes to mind...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    That's more rhetoric than proof, honestly. I want to know what specific freedoms have ben taken away. Send me a PM if you know.
    That is specific. NO ONE is free in a country in which they have to fear doing something that might land them in prison indefinitely just because the POTUS says so. No trial, no jury, no lawyer, no recourse.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Just curious, cynic, what freedoms have you been striped of?

...no problem....I'm not shy of voicing my opinion....

....he got the telecoms to spy on me and then lie about it....
    ....he put "my" military in a country that was of no personal threat leaving me open to all the other nutballs in the world....
    ....he has tried to shut down all the freedom of information legislation and in a few cases has been successful....
    ....he has given every advantage he can to the industries he has ties to while ignoring the free market concept....which removes my freedom to live in a free market society without having to move....
    ....he has ignored the infrastructure of this country which will deny me free access.....
    ...he, in conspiracy with the Supreme Court justices, has removed my freedom to vote and have my vote count.....
    ...with his "security", he has removed most media coverage of his administration which removes my freedom of knowing what the hell my politicians are up to.....
    ...he has removed my freedom to travel securely around the world because he has pissed off nearly everyone....
    ...as a citizen, he has removed my right to be defended by a lawyer when he denied the U.S. citizens "accused" of terrorism that right...
    ...he removed my freedom to brag that my country would never torture nor would we EVER be a "first strike" nation....

And, that's a random list without much thought.....with some time, I could wear out my keyboard....

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    ...no problem....I'm not shy of voicing my opinion....

....he got the telecoms to spy on me and then lie about it....
    ....he put "my" military in a country that was of no personal threat leaving me open to all the other nutballs in the world....
    ....he has tried to shut down all the freedom of information legislation and in a few cases has been successful....
    ....he has given every advantage he can to the industries he has ties to while ignoring the free market concept....which removes my freedom to live in a free market society without having to move....
    ....he has ignored the infrastructure of this country which will deny me free access.....
    ...he, in conspiracy with the Supreme Court justices, has removed my freedom to vote and have my vote count.....
    ...with his "security", he has removed most media coverage of his administration which removes my freedom of knowing what the hell my politicians are up to.....
    ...he has removed my freedom to travel securely around the world because he has pissed off nearly everyone....
    ...as a citizen, he has removed my right to be defended by a lawyer when he denied the U.S. citizens "accused" of terrorism that right...
    ...he removed my freedom to brag that my country would never torture nor would we EVER be a "first strike" nation....

And, that's a random list without much thought.....with some time, I could wear out my keyboard....

*Bows to you*

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    *Bows to you*
    I don't hate often....but I hate well..........

Hit By Ban Bus!

There really wasn't much of a choice anyway - thats all I keep saying to myself.

^ I don't like either, but I still would have picked Gore or Kerry over Bush.

Hit By Ban Bus!

If Gore had been elected, we would not be in Iraq. I firmly believe that.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    If Gore had been elected, we would not be in Iraq. I firmly believe that.
    And my friend Randy Rosenberg would be alive. He was killed in Iraq, in this ridiculous "war". (R.I.P. Randy)

And my cousin Adam who i am very close to, would be home.--instead of on his 5th tour of duty/"tour of hell" over there.

And my once-easy-going & happy good friend Jim would not be a completely changed, depressed, "shell-shocked", "closed-off", tortured man, after returning back from serving as a Medic in the "war" in Iraq, suffering from nightmares & flashbacks about the men, some of whom he was friendly with, that he was unable to save from succumbing to their war injuries.

What Bush has done (by entering us into a terrible deadly overseas conflict based on lies) has affected me in those ways which are VERY PERSONAL (especially the DEATH of a friend), AND he has done all the despicable things that Cynic so kindly listed for us.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Jessica is so stupid she probably took this as a compliment!

^^I am sorry, GoldDust for your losses. The freedom to live your life is most important one of all. Those guys gave up a helluva lot so that Halliburton could increase their profit margins.

George Bush needs to stfu.....Jessica would have been a better president.....
    Last edited by cynic; May 1st, 2008 at 03:25 PM.

The Iraq war is this generation's Vietnam. Things have gotten so bad off for some people, I actually saw a car with a bumper sticker that said "I never thought I'd miss Nixon".

My condolences to you, GoldDust.

Hit By Ban Bus!

it makes me sick

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Thank you Cynic & Nicole. It's so maddening to suddenly, since this douchebag Bush has taken over, live in a society where we HAVE (like u said, Cynic) indeed endured personal freedoms taken away, and where so many people have been made to suffer as well as DIE due to this war that is BASED ON LIES. (due to loved ones serving in the military dieing...not to mention all the innocent Iraqis that have been killed but boy am i getting off track!) And then when it gets very PERSONAL, as it has for me, well, to say that i'm angry with the Bush Administration would be a MASSIVE understatement.

To get this thread back on track: HAHA to his stupid Messica Simpson joke; i can't stand Messica, but that doesn't make me respect Bush any more or think he has a sense of humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    ^^I am sorry, GoldDust for your losses. The freedom to live your life is most important one of all. Those guys gave up a helluva lot so that Haliburton could increase their profit margins.

George Bush needs to stfu.....Jessica would have been a better president.....
    ^^Oh, i was going into the whole Haliburton issue & all that Bush had to PERSONALLY GAIN through this farce of a war, so that people like myself & SO MANY OTHERS (in far worse ways than me) have had to PERSONALLY SUFFER.

The Iraq war is this generation's Vietnam. Things have gotten so bad off for some people, I actually saw a car with a bumper sticker that said "I never thought I'd miss Nixon".

My condolences to you, GoldDust.
    ^^Thanks again Nicole. That's a funny bumper-sticker! My favorite is still the one with Bush's (dumb-faced) picture, and next to it in big letters, simply: "WTF??!!?"
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

^^Thanks again Nicole. That's a funny bumper-sticker! My favorite is still the one with Bush's (dumb-faced) picture, and next to it in big letters, simply: "WTF??!!?"
    Oh, I need to get that one.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information