Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Gavin Rossdale & Sophia Thomalla Seemingly Split, She Moves On with New Man

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Their tattoos are really shit. Unimaginative. Boring.
    Yeah, reminds me ones done on some of those tattoo competition shows where they have to get shit done so fast and don't care. Or coverups from that tattoo show in the UK where friends/exes/etc. choose a tattoo the other person has to get without giving permission. I had to stop watching it after two episodes.
    Daphodil likes this.

I spy a Micky Mouse hand on his right forearm?
    Lifestyles of the rich and vapid. I'd totally do him though.
    sprynkles and Novice like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I don't think she's really pretty... she looks fake and a bit masculine. But whatever floats everybody's boats.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I don't think she's really pretty... she looks fake and a bit masculine. But whatever floats everybody's boats.
    Well there's your answer!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    I spy a Micky Mouse hand on his right forearm?
    Lifestyles of the rich and vapid. I'd totally do him though.
    Only if he wore a sweater. Those tattoos are so fug.
    Waterslide likes this.
    If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

^Ugh, nothing worse than a shirt rubbing your belly during missionary.

She has a very masculine jawline.
    “You think I look like like a clown?” Kourtney shot back. “Well, you look you just won the Tour de France and you’re cycling around town.”

i think she is a beautiful transgender. She has a lot of the "markings" touted on YouTube and there is nothing wrong with it. and it fits GR.
    Daphodil likes this.

She's just really dense and has made insensitive comments to provoke any kind of attention on social media. So I don't even care what she looks like but it's her dumbness that offends me.
    She posted on instagram, twitter and facebook (thirsty much) that:

"Small tits are like refugees: They are just there, but actually nobody wants them." - (Kleine Titten sind wie Flüchtlinge: Sie sind nun mal da, aber eigentlich will man sie nicht. pic.twitter.com/2dZH3SFxFU
    — Sophia Thomalla (@ThomallaSophia) 30. September 2016)
    After some backlash to this she posted that it was just an experiment to see whether people really thought she meant it this way. It was just meant as a joke. How disgusting.

She will do anything just for attention. She flopped in all her roles as a TV actor. The only success she has is modelling for playboy and dating or marrying famous bad-boy musicians to advance her "career". She hasn't accomplished anything worthwile out of her own endeavour. She just relies on her looks, tattoos and provocations (as do many other social media stars).

Another "funny" comment she posted last year. She just posts this to piss off as many people as possible.

"The USA is like me - a real guy is eventually better than a granny you have to care for.#TeamTrump"
    (Die USA sind wie ich- n richtiger Kerl ist am Ende besser als ne Omma, die man pflegen muss.#TeamTrump— Sophia Thomalla (@ThomallaSophia) 30. September 2016
    “You think I look like like a clown?” Kourtney shot back. “Well, you look you just won the Tour de France and you’re cycling around town.”

^^ She's a trump supporter?! That's all I need to know.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I don't really think she really supports Trump, she just likes to provoke some outrage to get more followers or attention for her new tv show. (Although with this chick, you will never know what is true or not...)

Hahaha, she always says stupid stuff to get reactions. She is a liberal person and she totally overestimates her intelligence. She get's into trouble all the time because of the outrageous bullshit she talks at warp speed.
    Waterslide likes this.

he's only 25...
    damn i feel like pedobear, but i'd hit that hard.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by denny View Post
    I don't really think she really supports Trump, she just likes to provoke some outrage to get more followers or attention for her new tv show. (Although with this chick, you will never know what is true or not...)
    So she's like Katie Hopkins: Says incredibly offensive shit to drum up as much controversy as possible and is enough of an asshole to care neither how her words affect people nor how this will affect her reputation, so long as it brings her attention? I don't understand people like that.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

^^^Her mother is a rather well known actress over here, so most of her "fame" is based on nepotism anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information