Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Gary Coleman's wife accused of colluding in plan to sell death bed photos

Looking at those videos, neither of them looked like nice people. I can imagine they didn't like each at all.

My god, what a calculating bitch, it's sounding like she's right up there with Howard K. Stern!

Unfortunately, Utah is one of the few States that acknowledges common law marriage, so she might have a chance after all. But wtf, is she just planning to keep Gary on ice until this is settled?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    bitch needs a life coach
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    She needs a dentist first.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    why would anyone take a picture like that? if my husband (or anyone I care about, really) was in a coma, I surely wouldn't be snapping photos of them in that state. that's sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    No, I know that, but I guess what I meant was that if you really cared & loved that person, there is no way you would take a photo like that. So her claiming that she does, is BS. She was totally planning on making some coin & if she thinks anyone will believe otherwise, she is kidding herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    This bitch needs to be in a flaming car wreck, and be in the same position, with her relatives doing photo ops with her burned body on it's deathbed, right before she dies from the fire.

Coldhearted evil bitchwhore from hell!
    i totally agree. i don't know anything about him except for the stuff that was posted here on GR, but he probably wasn't such a bad person to deserve this kind of fuckery after his dead.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    totally agree. i don't know anything about him except for the stuff that was posted here on GR, but he probably wasn't such a bad person to deserve this kind of fuckery after his dead.
    No, he wasn't such a bad person, but he was an angry little guy with some issues. But a lot of those issues stemmed from the fact that everyone who was close to him & supposed to care about him, they used him instead. And it's still happening, even after the poor guy is dead. It is truly sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Well the picture is on the cover. What a cow. And the magazine is so wrong for printing that. ohnotheydidnt: Tabloid Cover Wednesday
    If you go to the grocery store, it's right there in front of your face as you go through the checkout line (where they store the gossip mags at eye level)>

Yes, as a kid Gary was totally exploited especially by his parents. To wind up broke and powerless as an adult would surely make a lot of us bitter. Then he probably had huge issues being under average height and just felt he'd been given a very raw deal in life. It just seems his whole life was one big black cloud. I always just felt so bad for him. But to be honest, I hated his role on Different Strokes because even then it seemed like he was being used.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    So why do CSI analysts think that he was murdered? I tried clicking the link but it just tells me that its not available in my country. Or is that everything that was said at the link in your post text?
    yeah that was all that was in the link. not a whole lot.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by eboni View Post
    Yes, as a kid Gary was totally exploited especially by his parents. To wind up broke and powerless as an adult would surely make a lot of us bitter. Then he probably had huge issues being under average height and just felt he'd been given a very raw deal in life. It just seems his whole life was one big black cloud. I always just felt so bad for him. But to be honest, I hated his role on Different Strokes because even then it seemed like he was being used.
    I agree. I always thought it was pandering to the "cute little black boy". Also his expression "whatcho talkin' bout Willis" seemed insulting. Very "black speak". Never liked it. I know he was a angry little man, but between what his parents did, his illnesses and how everyone who could did screw him for money, I would be angry and bitter too.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Exactly, nana51.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information