Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Like Tree1201Likes

Thread: Gabriel Aubry considering filing for permanent custody of daughter Nahla

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessJo291 View Post
    Halle Berry: My Child Is Terrified of Gabriel

2/2/2011 12:30 PM PST by TMZ Staff

Halle Berry claims her daughter Nahla has been crying hysterically and throwing tantrums whenever Gabriel Aubry picks the toddler up for visits ... and Halle is convinced something bad is happening ... sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ.

We're told two-year-old Nahla cannot communicate what scares her so, but Halle believes her daughter has made it clear -- something happens when she's in Gabriel's care that upsets her to the extreme.

Sources say Halle doesn't know specifically what goes on when Nahla is with Gabriel but she's convinced it's unhealthy.

As we first reported, Halle also claims to have proof Gabriel put the toddler in "immediate harm's way" while the three were in London and South Africa last August.

tmz.com
    That could be a bit disturbing *if* true. It's not something you should really make public unless you're sure something is happening. And if it's made up then that's disgusting.

I keep seeing this thread title and think it's the chick from "Precious", and I'm all DON'T GIVE HER DAT KID SHE GON EAT IT
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessJo291 View Post
    Halle Berry: My Child Is Terrified of Gabriel

2/2/2011 12:30 PM PST by TMZ Staff

Halle Berry claims her daughter Nahla has been crying hysterically and throwing tantrums whenever Gabriel Aubry picks the toddler up for visits ... and Halle is convinced something bad is happening ... sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ.

We're told two-year-old Nahla cannot communicate what scares her so, but Halle believes her daughter has made it clear -- something happens when she's in Gabriel's care that upsets her to the extreme.

Sources say Halle doesn't know specifically what goes on when Nahla is with Gabriel but she's convinced it's unhealthy.

As we first reported, Halle also claims to have proof Gabriel put the toddler in "immediate harm's way" while the three were in London and South Africa last August.

tmz.com
    You need to be very very sure when making public insinuations like that (IMO) and I (unfortunately) suspect that Halle is just escalating this for the press & this custody battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    You need to be very very sure when making public insinuations like that (IMO) and I (unfortunately) suspect that Halle is just escalating this for the press & this custody battle.
    It is a very serious insinuation to make. Which, thinking about it, makes me think there might be truth to it. Halle would be very stupid to make something like that up.

Just a thought. Maybe these "sources" don't even know Halle and Gabriel and just phoning TMZ to make both of them look bad. It's possible cause even I think these two don't want this much mudslinging going on.

I still think Halle's a bitch however, that hasn't changed.

Maybe Nahlia is just going through normal toddler separation anxiety made worse by the split. Her clinging to mom doesn't mean he's doing anything wrong.

If any of this crap is true.

Elite Member

Funny...at my son's 2 year well visit last week my Pediatrician told me that now is the age that my son may throw fits during the transfer to his father. She said it's "very common at this age" and doesn't mean he doesn't love/want to be with either one of us.

Halle really better watch her shit because if she is throwing out accusations with no merit, she can really get in hot water. Furthermore, I'm so disgusted they are slinging mud in the press. Have some class.

I think both of them need to ackowledge that these "sources" are full of shit and to take care of their mess with the court behind closed doors. Not just for their sake, but for their daughter's too.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    1. Aubry put the child "in harm's way" when the three were traveling in August? When did Berry and Aubry break up? From what I could find, they broke up in April 2010. Why are they still traveling together four months later?
    i think he followed her to a foreign country while she filmed a movie so he could be with nahla.

Team Aubry as well. Vague, unfounded and public accusations of abuse is just poor taste. Making vague and indirect claims that he is abusive towards his daughter to try and make him look bad and therefore make her look like the more suitable parent? Fucking selfish asshole bitch. With all of the tidbits her team are releasing I'm not going to believe her weak claims until there is proof. He's handling this situation with some class, she most definitely is not. Think about your daughter ffs, it's not all about what you want.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Funny...at my son's 2 year well visit last week my Pediatrician told me that now is the age that my son may throw fits during the transfer to his father. She said it's "very common at this age" and doesn't mean he doesn't love/want to be with either one of us.

Halle really better watch her shit because if she is throwing out accusations with no merit, she can really get in hot water. Furthermore, I'm so disgusted they are slinging mud in the press. Have some class.

This.

I used to like Halle, felt sorry for her and clapped when she ended up with this guy and had a daughter. I wasn't paying any attention to their divorce (aside from, ah, it didn't work out) before I read her accusations. The chances that the father is doing something BAD to the child are miniscule but the chance of that the girl is acting weird because her mother is spending most of their time together and maximum effort to turn Nahla against her father is enormous.

I feel sorry for the girl, she'll grow up hating her father then when she's on her own feet they might get the chance to talk through things and THEN she'll hate her mother's guts and possibly will not even visit Halle on her deathbed. Well done.

I think if you're a 2-year-old and you're being shuffled between two parents who don't live together and are now fighting over you, it's probably normal to get really fussy about being separated from either one. Without interviewing Nahla, it's difficult to know exactly but I'm sure she likely gets attached to whatever parent she's with at the time.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

umm I have a two year old niece who communicates VERY clearly. I don't believe Halle, shes' coming off very badly with this shit. I hope the resolve this soon and before Halle fucks up Gabriel's relationship with his daughter.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

She's being a cunt. That's all i have to say really.

Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry Clashed Over Kim Kardashian

By Mike Fleeman

Thursday February 03, 2011 08:00 AM EST
    Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry Clashed Over Kim Kardashian | Gabriel Aubry, Halle Berry, Kim Kardashian

By the standards of Kim Kardashian's usually high-profile romances, this one only flickered and faded.

In late November, the reality starlet and Canadian model Gabriel Aubry caught a Lakers game and stepped out to watch the movie Burlesque. They then quietly went their separate ways, and by early December, Kardashian was dating pro basketball player Kris Humphries.

But sources say that one person took the brief episode seriously: Aubry's ex, Halle Berry.

"Halle was very upset," says a source close to the actress. "She was upset at the idea of someone like that being in her daughter's life. She did not want a reality star in Nahla's life. She was very aggravated."

Another source close to Berry, 44, says the Oscar winner's reaction had nothing to do with jealousy.

"Halle couldn't care less who Gabriel dates," says this source. "She just didn't want Nahla exposed to the cameras that are undoubtedly around a reality star."

A source close to Gabriel says Nahla was never near Kardashian.

"Gabriel wanted to make sure he dated someone for six months before he introduced them to his daughter," says the source. "There was never for a second a thought by Kim or Gabriel that Nahla would ever go near cameras."

Either way, the brief time that Gabriel, 35, and Kardashian, 30, spent together has surfaced as one of several issues in the ugly custody fight over daughter Nahla, who turns 3 next month.

In November of last year, Berry and Aubry, who had been split for seven months, were raising Nahla in an informal joint custody arrangement, the result of what most outsiders had thought was an amicable breakup.

But then Aubry filed court papers to establish paternity and secure joint legal and physical custody of Nahla on Dec. 30, not long after Berry reacted to seeing him with Kardashian.

Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry Clashed Over Kim Kardashian - Nasty Breakups and Divorces, Gabriel Aubry, Halle Berry, Kim Kardashian : People.com

Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread Information