Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Like Tree1267Likes

Thread: Gabriel Aubry considering filing for permanent custody of daughter Nahla

I don't think he'll take a pay-off either. It could all be an act, but he's always seemed like a caring parent. Of course, we just have photos to judge.

I wonder what prompted her to become so vicious? Seems like this all happened after pictures of Gabriel with Kim Kardashian came out. Maybe Halle is just being jealous and vindictive. For someone who grew up without a father, you would think she would want her daughter to have one in her life, assuming he's a good guy and all.

Well I hear that she quit a movie to focus on this custody issue and now they have given the part to Katherine Heigl. Now we have even more reasons to hate Halle!!
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

eh, it's a crappy sounding movie with a big ensemble cast. she won't be missed.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I found these Halle Berry stories on another thread here. I actually saw the Howie Mandel clip as it happened several years ago:

Page Six | Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment - News, Photos, Galleries - NYPOST.com
    HALLE Berry and her model boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry, sure have a healthy sense of entitlement. A spy driving past restaurant Peasant on Elizabeth Street reports that Aubry stepped in front of her car the other night to hail a cab - causing an instant traffic jam. "Gabriel leans in, says something to the cabby and then walks back to the curb, where Halle and a group of people were standing chatting," e-mails our aggrieved snitch. "Well, seven minutes pass [and you know how long that is when your stopped in a car], the cab is still sitting there and they are chatting in front of the restaurant. Meanwhile, there is now a pile-up of five cars that can't get down the block because of the stopped cab. Horns are honking, drivers are screaming out their windows, it was mayhem! Finally, Gabriel and Halle walk hand-in-hand over to the cab to get in, but not before she held up her hand with a look of disgust on her face to all the honking cars. Like to say, 'Wait!' It was so obnoxious - I can never look at her again."

toppics4u.com
    July 2000 - Howie Insults Halle
    Sexy actress Halle Berry lost her sense of humour live on television - when comedian Howie Mandel made a crack about her hit and run accident. Mandel, who was standing in for talk show host Regis Philbin, made a quip about Berry just before she came in front of the cameras to be interviewed about her new movie X-Men (2000). He joked, "I just passed her in the hall, and she smashed right into me, then she didn't say anything, she just left the scene." But Berry, who has since spoken out about the accident (see interview) claiming she was disoriented and in shock after the crash, didn't find the joke all that funny. Talking frankly she admitted to Mandell, "I was so shocked to come to what is like a home, and to be disrespected almost to my face." Mandel backtracked immediately, assuring Berry, "I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings, I didn't mean anything, I'm a huge fan of yours."

I always liked Halle but damn really hating her for this. My dad is like my best friend and my parents split when I was very, very young so if my mother had tried to keep me away from my father I would never forgive that. Halle is depriving her daughter of a father who obviously wants to be a part her life and if she succeeds at keeping him away her daughter will probably resent her for it. The father/daughter bond is a strong one, growing up without a loving and present father would be very difficult. Fuck Halle Berry for being so selfish. Let your ex see his child.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

So now I guess she'll tell the judge, I didn't mean to have a child with this man. I was disoriented after the sex and now I want to leave the scene.
    nessysuperstar likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I agree that Halle comes off like a controlling bitch in this story but I didn't like his comment that he'd be a better parent essentially because Halle has to work.

Also his claim that he's willing to put his career on hold to raise the child? So who's going to pay his bills whilst he becomes a stay at home dad? Child support payments I assume, i.e. Halle.

IDK, that rubbed me the wrong way.

Did he say that or is it "sources"? The stuff said by Halle was released to People from her team. I have not seen him release any official statements.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Did he say that or is it "sources"? The stuff said by Halle was released to People from her team. I have not seen him release any official statements.
    You're right, it says "sources." I guess we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Also his claim that he's willing to put his career on hold to raise the child? So who's going to pay his bills whilst he becomes a stay at home dad? Child support payments I assume, i.e. Halle.
    I don't think that's what he's after. I think Halle picked him, not vice versa. She used him as a sperm donor and when she got bored with him, she started nagging and whining. I don't think he is taking advantage of the situation at all. All I hear are her fabricated pr tidbits.

If he really did make 750.000 a year, he has plenty of money to take some time off, even without Halle's money. It was her who was dissatisfied with his earnings, not him.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

They could both be arseholes. Who knows, no-one knows what either of them are truly like. I hope they sort it out for Nahla's sake.

I don't know him at all, I just don't like Halle.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I don't know him at all, I just don't like Halle.
    Lol. I'm not a huge fan either. I wasn't aiming my last post at you btw, just a general comment.

Oh hey, even if you did mean me, no problemo, you were just stating the truth.
    -Bugdoll-

Gabriel Aubry Is A Racial Slurring Monster, So Says Halle Berry

Blaming each other in the press? Check. Leaking stories that make the other ho sound like a graduate of the Teen Mom School of Parenting? Check. Ho shit? Check. Enough crazy to power Michele Bachmann's eyes for years? Check. Racial slurs? Check. It's official! We're a Jacuzzi cum shot away from getting a modeling agency remake of Octosana vs. Mad Mel starring Gabriel Aubry and Halle Berry. Gabriel and Halle have both released their own statements about their ugly ass custody battle now, and now it's time for those ESCANDALOSO details to start leaking.
    In this week's People cover story, a source close to Halle claims after she broke up with Gabriel, he constantly verbally abused her and called her the "N" word at least once. Gabriel's former business partner Stephane Bibeau has slid into Halle's side and says, "Once they broke up he became verbally threatening to Halle. He is a vindictive guy." This is on top of Halle's friends portraying Gabriel as a jealous crazy who shouldn't be in charge of stirring the top oil into the bath scrub, let alone taking care of a human child.
    A different source echoes this mess to TMZ. Gabriel not only attacked Halle with fighting words in person, but he also sent her text messages that started with, "You fucking bitch...." TMZ also interviewed one of Gabriel's ex-pieces who says that he's always been gold digging, man whoring, piece of shit.
    Meanwhile, one of Gabriel's friends still stand by their story that he's a devoted father and Halle's the real insane ragemonster in that family.
    Santo dios. This is messier than Halle's scalp after shooting B*A*P*S. There's a good chance Halle is trying to smear Gabriel's purdy face with shit covered lies. Just like there's a good chance Gabriel is trying to do the same thing to Halle. We might not agree on that theory, but it's safe to say that we do agree that both of these bitches are crazy as all hell!
    I knew Halle had a tinge of insanity in her when she talked about the time she tried to commit suicide by sitting in a running car in her garage. I didn't think she was crazy because she thought of suicide at a low point in her life. No. I thought she was crazy, because she says she put her dogs in the car too! This isn't Jonestown! You don't need to take your dogs down with you. Damn. "You know All Dog's Go To Heaven is just a movie, right?" - Halle's dogs while sitting in the car with her
    At this point, Nahla would really be better off being raised by a mandrill and a hornbill. Halle and Gabriel are both beautiful on the inside, but they're also both a bright shade of NUTS on the inside.
    Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

That's one of the reasons I hate her. Bitch if you're going to kill yourself, leave your poor dog out of it. Also her bullshit hit and run.

Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information