Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree1201Likes

Thread: Gabriel Aubry considering filing for permanent custody of daughter Nahla

If she's so concerned about her "daughter's well-being while in the care of her father" then why did she procreate with him in the first place?

If you don't want to deal with your child's other parent, then go to a sperm bank, dumbass.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

she seems more concerned with polishing Olivier's knob than she does with her daughter here letely anyway. maybe gabriel objected to his daughter being drug all over the world so mommy could be a cockhound?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Tons of staged photos of Halle and daughter coming in 3, 2, 1....
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

I was just reading TMZ, I wish people would not mud-sling in public when it comes to family court issues. It really makes them both look childish and pathetic. Guarantee one or both of them have documented proof of their "allegations".

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    I was just reading TMZ, I wish people would not mud-sling in public when it comes to family court issues. It really makes them both look childish and pathetic. Guarantee one or both of them have documented proof of their "allegations".
    Unless I missed something, I haven't seen any mudslinging (or comment in general) by Aubry.

However, it would appear that Berry's rep (who is presumably working at the behest of Berry) is doing some mudslinging by giving press releases about how concerned she is while their daughter is in Aubry's care.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    It doesn't say that in the blind item. Here it is: Entertainment Lawyer 05/27/10
    I must be thinking of a different "Halle the junkie" blind, although someone mentioned her travelling to South Africa in that thread.

I read elsewhere that he had emails and possibly voice mails from her that he has told her he will release if she wants a real fight. For the kids sake I hope it doesn't come to that. For our sake, I hope it does! LOL
    Gioar and garysgirl1999 like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Unless I missed something, I haven't seen any mudslinging (or comment in general) by Aubry.

What Sluce said. He's been releasing that info to RadarOnline.

Gabriel Aubry Calls Halle Berry's Allegations 'Untrue and Irresponsible'
    By Dahvi Shira

Tuesday February 01, 2011 07:15 PM EST

Gabriel Aubry and Halle Berry in 2006
    Dave Allocca/Startraks

Gabriel Aubry is responding for the first time to Halle Berry's claims that their 2˝-year-old daughter Nahla may be unsafe in his care.

"While Gabriel is disappointed in Halle’s decision to falsely malign him publicly and for her own purposes, he refuses to be pulled into her dispute over a canceled film production," a rep for the model, 34, said Tuesday in a statement to Access Hollywood.

"Gabriel also refuses to air their issues in the press as he believes this may ultimately harm their daughter," the statement continues. "The fact is that Gabriel is a caring father who shares custody of Nahla."

On Monday, Berry’s rep issued a statement to PEOPLE, stating that the Oscar winner, 44, had dropped out of her New Year's Eve film to focus on “custody issues” related to Nahla.

"Halle has serious concerns for her daughter's well-being while in the care of her father for any extended period of time and is prepared to take all necessary steps to protect her," the actress's statement said.

The couple split in April, and appeared to have been amicable. The first sign of trouble came when Aubry filed for joint custody of their daughter last month.
    Gabriel Aubry Calls Halle Berry's Allegations 'Untrue and Irresponsible' - Trials & Lawsuits, Gabriel Aubry, Halle Berry : People.com

fgg

Halle Said, Gabriel Said

Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry named their kid after a character in The Lion King, but they definitely can't feel the love tonight (let me use the facilities first and then you can GONG! me). Halle's rep issued a statement last night saying that she's pulling out of a movie, because she needs to focus on a Losing Isaiah-like custody battle against Gabriel Aubry. Halle says she's not comfortable leaving Nahla in Gabriel's care, and his friends say that she's ALL-CAPS CRAZY!!! But Halle's friends slapped back and said he's the one who needs to smoke a bowl through a bong made of Xanax and settle down.

In Gabriel's corner, his friends tell TMZ that when he was dating a trick last year, Halle channeled her Gothika character and brought the rage on him. Apparently, Halle doesn't want to fuck Gabriel, but she doesn't want anybody else fucking him either. Gabriel's friends also say that when they were all in South Africa while Halle was shooting a movie, she was with Olivier Martinez when she should've been taking care of Nahla. Gabriel thinks that Halle cares more about peen than her own daughter.

In Halle's corner, sources close to her say that Gabriel is the shit parent who is as jealous as he is crazy. Sources went on to say that Halle has reason to believe that Gabriel's mind is elsewhere when he's taking care of Nahla and she's afraid something bad will happen. You know, if I looked like Gabriel, I'd probably spend most of my time staring in the mirror instead of making sure my kid doesn't stick her finger in the electrical socket, so I can't blame him.

But seriously, this is turning into some ugly ass shit between two pretty people. I haven't seen Halle or Gabriel's mental health file, but TMZ makes both of them sound absolutely motherfucking nuts. Why don't they just leave Nahla with Simba for a few while they fight out in a padded room.

Posted by: Michael K

Team Gabe! :3

Halle needs to either keep her mess behind closed doors and handle whatever needs to be handled with Gabriel instead of having her press sling mud for everyone (including her daughter when she gets older) to see. Dumb broad.

Bronze Member

i dont see the hype with gabrielle. he looks dumb to me

Team Gabe!

I don't give a shit about this story anymore, but I really wanted to post this pic of Gabriel...cause DAYUM!

Tuesday, February 1st 2011
    Gabriel Aubry Is Disappointed

The surprisingly nasty custody battle royale between Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry just got another statement added to its file. Gabriel has responded to Halle's claims that she's concerned about leaving their daughter Nahla with him alone. Halle made it sound like Gabriel is brushing his golden locks with a silver comb in a mother of pearl mirror while Nahla is chewing on the strange plastic toy Kim Kardashian left at his house. Or something. But Gabriel wants you to know that Halle must be me morphing back into her Jungle Fever crack whore character, because she is spewing lies and he's a loving father who would never hurt his child. Gabriel's rep said that he's not going to air his shit out to the press, and then he kept talking. The statement from Access Hollywood.
    "While Gabriel is disappointed in Halle's decision to falsely malign him publicly and for her own purposes, he refuses to be pulled into her dispute over a canceled film production. Gabriel also refuses to air their issues in the press as he believes this may ultimately harm their daughter. The fact is that Gabriel is a caring father who shares custody of Nahla.

Gabriel fully believes that a consistent and balanced living situation and two loving parents are crucial for their child even if Ms. Berry feels otherwise. He will always defend his rights as a father and will always consider Nahla's best interest. Halle's continuing allegations in the press are untrue and irresponsible."
    I really have nothing more to add. But mostly because my ass is pressed against that picture on my monitor and it's getting really hard to type upside down.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Was there any text with that post Greys? All I se is hot in a towel.

Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information