Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Like Tree1267Likes

Thread: Gabriel Aubry considering filing for permanent custody of daughter Nahla

She needs to tread lightly. I don't think that she gets that most people are siding with Gabrielle and not her. Its like she is totally out of touch. Kind of like Mel Gibson - I can do anything I want cuz I am The Mel. Everyone will believe anything I say cuz I am The Halle - I won an academy award. There is a blind where an A List acress (single) sits around all day doing Heroin and that if anyone found out who it is they would be SHOCKED (before we get started you don't have to shoot up Heroin - smoke anyone - so having no track marks isn't necessarily a clue). I have always thought it was her. If he has this kind of dirt on her...

I wonder if Eric Benet was actually a sex addict, or is it just that any man who would cheat on Halle must be a sex addict because no man in their right mind would cheat on her unless they had no control over their dick. She's Halle Berry!

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    There is a blind where an A List acress (single) sits around all day doing Heroin and that if anyone found out who it is they would be SHOCKED (before we get started you don't have to shoot up Heroin - smoke anyone - so having no track marks isn't necessarily a clue). I have always thought it was her. If he has this kind of dirt on her...
    Her? Heroine? Wouldnt that mess up her good looks?

^ I doubt it's her as the junkie. She doesn't look like a heavy drug user at all - a psychotic, controlling bitch, yes, but a heroin user/addict? Not so much

All of the stories her side are releasing sound so ridiculous. They're being so blatant about their little smear campaign against him but they haven't actually revealed any REAL dirt and I'm sure they would in a heartbeat if they had any. My respect and admiration for her has completely disappeared after this mess, she's so damn selfish.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

fgg

Don't Call Gabriel Aubry's Daughter Black

The campaign to make Gabriel Aubry look like the official face of the KKK's line of tighty whiteys is in full swing. Gabriel has already been accused of calling Halle a racial slur and making derogatory statements about black people in the past, and now one of TMZ's sources is saying that he turns into a flaming cross of racist fire whenever anyone calls his daughter "black." Gabriel thinks that Nahla, who is 1/4 black, is a white girl and should be addressed as such. Are Mel Gibson and OctoSana co-writing this saga, because what in the name of Miss Sophia's fist is going on?

The source is saying that Gabriel would scream at Halle to ask for a retraction any time a magazine or newspaper or some kind of other media outlet referred to Nahla as being black. Gabriel would go into his "SHE'S WHITE! SHE'S WHITE!" rant before styling his locks to go with the white-loving dunce cap on his head.

Team Halle really needs to take their foot off the gas and back up a little bit. The "N" word thing went far, but now they're practically making him sound like he fell out of an Alex Haley novel. I'm not saying that I don't think it's possible for the fame whore virus in Gabriel's system to trump his David Duke gene, but Team Halle should pace themselves a bit. What's next? Photoshopped pictures of Gabriel in a KKK robe? Hopefully, they make those pictures semi-believable by making the eye holes in his hood extra-extra large. There's no way Gabriel would ever want to hide his purdy face. Because ho's vain gene beats all.

WOW... I honestly cannot believe the depth of whats Halle's people are going to and that she is allowing it to go this far, he is the father of her child and that kid will grow up one day and read these stories about what her father has been accused of,I don't usually care if celebrities insist on F**king up their own lives but when they have a child involved in their pathetic antics its sad to see. Halle has never been a fav celeb of mine but any little respect i did have for her is totally gone.

Can I go to court and file for custody of Nahla...because her mama's nuts and her dad isn't all there for fucking someone who are four cans short of a six pack! Beauty, no brains and full on psychotic bitch!

Oh come on, dont be so mad at him. Its Halle Berry! He was blinded by her star power and horrible acting in 'Catwoman'!

JFC. Her team just never stop, they're releasing stories and accusations and we all know they are the sources quoted, yet he doesn't seem to be saying much about her, he isn't making any crazy accusations even though I bet he has some dirt. Makes me wonder just why Halle's team are trying SO hard to ruin his name and credibility so quickly before he has a chance to say much about her - what are they trying to hide?
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Elite Member

You hold your cards close in these kinds of situations. He will play his hand when he needs to which is during mediation/court. Hopefully he will keep it out of the press.

Hey Halle...take a page from Sandra Bullock and STFU

I don't know just seems like he wants his child, and she seems nuts. I would be really shocked if he was racist, I'm sure he knew Halle was half black. I find it even harder to believe that a racist would sleep with someone half black, and then have a child with them..unless she was poking holes in the condoms or something. I don't think he wanted it to go this way. She seems to care more about winning than the poor child, he seems to really truly want that child..
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

^ Dating someone mixed race/black doesn't mean you wouldn't use that word nastily to them. I don't think Halle is the only bad one in this story somehow.

See, now Im having problems believing her. Just like when Oksana claimed Mel punched her during sex and she still had a baby with him, I have a problem believing Gabriel dropped the 'n-word' often and they still had intercourse. If hes so racist what was he doing there to begin with? And what kind of person would have sex with someone who called them that?

I'm sure they got into fights before, and if he's such a racist I doubt he'd never pulled out racist remarks when angered. So why stay, then have a kid with the guy? I really doubt she's telling the truth.

Bronze Member

Ok, first post. Open to whatever I may get for this. But I have to post. I've read that Nahla is 1/4 black or African American or whatever term is preferred. (don't mean offense, just don't know).
    I have a child that is 1/4 Paiute, Shoshone, registered with the Fallon tribe of Nevada. Her grandmother is 100 percent American Indian, 50 percent Paiute, 50 percent Shoshone. ( even though she told me and was established within her tribe, as were her children, I still had to provide prove of my child's bloodline).
    My post thought is this..... Would my child be considered caucasian or American indian?
    My daughter has brown skin, but, at first glance, is often pegged as of Mexican descent. Something she complains to me about all the time but she knows that there is no difference between Mexican Americans and American Indians, except for the countries that were assigned/associated to them.
    I've never considered that my child may face racism because her skin is not "white". I have had worry that she may have to defend her American Indian heritage because is she only 1/4 blood. I've even had family on the reservation ask me of how much blood she has. As if it is some kind of competition, and if you lack, then you are less than Native.
    In my daughter's case I consider her Caucasian, though clearly she is not, in appearance. That, in her blood, is predominate. I do take her to every powwow held nearby (up to debate whether those are portrayed or executed historically accurately) as well as every mountain man rendezvous. Both my children, btw, the full Caucasian as well as the Caucasian with American Indian heritage.
    So , I have a problem understanding why an African American of 1/4 blood would have to face the racism issues more so than a similarily different colored person of another descent? I know why the relatives on the reservation ask about her blood, I'm as white as they get, and they see that as an unfavorable part of my child's heritage. Racism, too.
    But I've never felt day to day that someone could pull the racism card on my daughter.
    Why is there a difference then?
    That either you are a (disrespectful slang for African American) and you prove that you are absolutely not!
    Or that you are an American Indian, and you'd better have your family tree handy, with tribal I.d. Cards to prove that you are.

IMO you love the child you are gifted with so much that their heritage, whatever it may be, becomes a source of pride. They are a part of you and you encourage them to learn more about themselves, wherever their heritage may lie.
    I've had too many delicious bloody marys, so I'm rambling. But I don't see what the big deal is. Black or white. 1/4 blood of this or 1/4 blood of that. Nitpicking and playing a race card that is sure to get response is what I think Halle is doing. No way would it ever fly with another race here in the U.S.

One more thing, IMO, African Americans have extensive roots here in the U.S. The hardship and abuse they have suffered in history is not unlike that of the American Indian. If we can hold one race up in higher regards, what is the reason that we don't do the same for the other? There were triumphs over unimaginable abuse in each of their histories. Wouldn't there be an undeniable pride in each, to confirm that yes indeed, a person came from such a strong, unrelenting, line?

Just had to get that out, I'll enjoy the site with my bloody Mary in the corner again.

Thread Information