Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Like Tree1267Likes

Thread: Gabriel Aubry considering filing for permanent custody of daughter Nahla

fgg

Halle Berry's Movie Was the Last Straw in Custody Battle, Says Source

Friday February 04, 2011 07:00 AM EST

Halle Berry's latest movie was supposed to be the big-budget romantic comedy New Year's Eve but for the actress and her ex, Gabriel Aubry, the feel-good film may have been the final straw in their already-strained custody arrangement over their 2 -year-old daughter Nahla.

According to a source close to Berry, the actress's movie contract included compensation for Aubry to accompany her and Nahla to New York City for about two weeks of filming. But when Aubry decided not to go, says the source, Berry was forced to abruptly pull out of the film. She has since been replaced by Katherine Heigl.

Berry, 44, who has a nanny, currently shares custody of Nahla with Aubry. She pulled out of the New Line production not because she wouldn't have childcare help but because she was concerned about leaving Nahla in L.A. while she filmed in N.Y.C., claims the source.

"When Gabriel refused to go, that became a factor in her decision to pull out of the film because she didn't feel right leaving Nahla," says the source. "No job is that important to Halle. Nahla comes first."

The bitter custody battle is a far cry from the exes' arrangement of only last summer, when Aubry accompanied Berry and Nahla to South Africa while the Oscar winner filmed her upcoming thriller, Dark Tide.

Halle Berry and daughter Nahla

On Monday, Berry's rep issued a statement to PEOPLE, stating that the actress had dropped out of New Year's Eve to focus on her "serious concerns" about Nahla's well-being while in Aubry's care.

The next day, Aubry, 35, countered with his own statement, in which he alluded to her withdrawal from New Year's Eve. "While Gabriel is disappointed in Halle's decision to falsely malign him publicly and for her own purposes, he refuses to be pulled into her dispute over a canceled film production," a rep for the model stated.

Doesn't make sense. She dropped out of the movie because he wasn't there to play nanny, but then she has serious concerns about Nahla's well-being in his care. Get your lies straight, bitch.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yeah, this doesn't make any sense at all.

Team Gabriel.

I hate that her side is leaking all these stories of him being racist. If it turns out to be true I will feel differently but I find it hard to believe he would love Halle and have a child with her if he is a racist.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Wow, that poor kid...

I'm Team Aubry on this one as well. I think Halle is crossing over the line in this situation. She has a real track record of outwardly bashing all of her exes. Some ex-boyfriend's abuse caused her hearing loss. David Justice abused her. Eric Benet was a sex addict. Sometimes keeping a little quiet dignity and taking the high road isn't a bad thing, Halle...
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Some do - some don't. My son is 2 (just turned) and there is no way he could tell me what he did yesterday. However his little girlfriend has talked full sentences since she was 1 and remembers the visit to the aquarium 6 months ago in full detail. She also tells lots of fabricated stories.
    Interesting, isn't it? My daughter couldn't talk worth a flip until she was practically 4 (22 now and smart,, so who knows why she sounded "special") but she had a little friend just like your son's friend. She translated for my kid And at 3 years of age told us stories about her past lives. She's now 22 and spent a year living in a van learning to hula hoop & not wearing shoes so she could toughen up her feet to walk on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Doesn't make sense. She dropped out of the movie because he wasn't there to play nanny, but then she has serious concerns about Nahla's well-being in his care. Get your lies straight, bitch.
    THANK YOU. You think like a lawyer
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

^^There's good reason for that.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I know!

One of these days, Halle will (or won't) come to realize that the common denominator in her shitty relationships is.... Halle Berry.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

Lobelia - that is really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    but she had a little friend just like your son's friend. She translated for my kid
    I didn't talk much until I was almost 4 and my brother would translate for me. When people would wonder what was wrong with me my brother would say "Einstein didn't talk until he was 5". Of course, once I started I haven't ever really stopped. But I'm sure if something was wrong I would have been quite capable of verbalising it, so I think Halle's full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    One of these days, Halle will (or won't) come to realize that the common denominator in her shitty relationships is.... Halle Berry.
    Never going to happen. But I gotta wonder, do people like that ever notice this? Do they ever change? Or do they just keep on going from person to person?

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I didn't talk much until I was almost 4 and my brother would translate for me. When people would wonder what was wrong with me my brother would say "Einstein didn't talk until he was 5". Of course, once I started I haven't ever really stopped. But I'm sure if something was wrong I would have been quite capable of verbalising it, so I think Halle's full of shit.
    My daughter "talked" all the time, but she sounded like a mentally challenged person with a speech impediment trying to speak pidgen english. I'll give the most memorable example... she was about 3 & we were driving down the highway and she saw a semi on an overpass. She said "wook! fuck on bitch!" (look, truck on bridge)
    Kat Scorp likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    My daughter "talked" all the time, but she sounded like a mentally challenged person with a speech impediment trying to speak pidgen english. I'll give the most memorable example... she was about 3 & we were driving down the highway and she saw a semi on an overpass. She said "wook! fuck on bitch!" (look, truck on bridge)
    Might she've wen right? Was it a woman driver?? Lol!

If Halle can't leave her daughter with her dad for 2 weeks while she's filming, how the fuck is he supposed to take her on holiday, etc?

This is certainly making me rethink what she said about all her other disastrous relationships. She's always playing the victim to the press. I bet those dudes saw the pics in the gossip mags of these two and laughed. They probably knew he wouldn't be able to put up with her shit for very long.
    Last edited by Janet296; February 5th, 2011 at 07:01 AM.

Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread Information