Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree204Likes

Thread: Full circle: Denise Richards Pays for Happy Ending

Wankers.

Oh, and, "Harry's been involved with fusion for 30 years, so I know a lot about it." Sit down, Lisa Rinna.

These idiots, they never disappoint with the woo medicine.

Goddamn, I love Hollywood. Never a dull moment.
    lindsaywhit and crayzeehappee like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    There is always a new and more vile dimension to every story with these people. I hadn't even thought about that. I just thought about how whackadoodle he is.
    Well his blurb on his website says (bold is mine)
    We offer full body scans and analysis, providing us with valuable information about the state of an individual’s body in real time. It allows us to identify almost any type of ailment by scanning and analyzing every function and body system, including the health of all organs, tissue, blood, chromosomes, and metabolic functioning. It detects any type of infection, bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungus, toxins, mineral and vitamin deficiencies, as well as every possible metabolic state that might be classified as “disease” by allopathic medicine. Once health concerns have been identified, an algorithm is sent back to the compromised cells to correct discord and bring balance back to the body as our clients sit comfortably and relax in a spa-like atmosphere. DNA function can also be rejuvenated to improve skin vitality, helping our clients look and feel younger.

Nice use of allopathic there..... "Definition of allopathic. : relating to or being a system of medicine that aims to combat disease by using remedies (such as drugs or surgery) which produce effects that are different from or incompatible with those of the disease being treated."

DNA function - "DNA is the basis for life on planet Earth—every living thing has it. The function of DNA is to store all of the genetic information that an organism needs to develop, function, and reproduce. Essentially, it is the biological instruction manual found in each of your cells."

Demise's daughter has "Chromosome 8, Monosomy 8p, results when a portion of the eighth chromosome is deleted" a rare disorder https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseas...8-monosomy-8p/

She states that she met her new husband "Denise Richards serendipitously met Aaron at Q 360, a sexy meeting she recounted on an episode of RHOBH. "So, I met him at his center doing DNA repair, anti-aging, and that sort of thing," she explained"

He was also married to Nicollette Sheridan for 6 months... but it took more than two years to finalise their divorce???? "Nicollette Sheridan and Aaron Phypers wed on Dec. 12, 2015, and separated less than a year later on June 19, 2016 "
    Waterslide likes this.

I thought he was an unemployed actor when they met, not a holistic flim-flam snake oil salesman.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I didn't know about Denise's kid and it make me feel bad for her now that she was always mocked for carrying her around. It was thought at the time that it was for pap shots but maybe it wasn't.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

czb

she's talked about her kid before ... i didn't know anyone mocked denise about carrying her. her daughter is pretty non-verbal. i don't know much else about her challenges but i don't think she can attend a regular school.

So it only took Nicolette Sheridan 6 months to realize this guy was full of shit. Demise isn't quite there yet.

But I suppose it's a step up from Charlie TigerBlood Sheen.

She really knows how to pick em doesn't she?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Well his blurb on his website says (bold is mine)

Nice use of allopathic there..... "Definition of allopathic. : relating to or being a system of medicine that aims to combat disease by using remedies (such as drugs or surgery) which produce effects that are different from or incompatible with those of the disease being treated."

DNA function - "DNA is the basis for life on planet Earth—every living thing has it. The function of DNA is to store all of the genetic information that an organism needs to develop, function, and reproduce. Essentially, it is the biological instruction manual found in each of your cells."

Demise's daughter has "Chromosome 8, Monosomy 8p, results when a portion of the eighth chromosome is deleted" a rare disorder https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseas...8-monosomy-8p/

She states that she met her new husband "Denise Richards serendipitously met Aaron at Q 360, a sexy meeting she recounted on an episode of RHOBH. "So, I met him at his center doing DNA repair, anti-aging, and that sort of thing," she explained"

He was also married to Nicollette Sheridan for 6 months... but it took more than two years to finalise their divorce???? "Nicollette Sheridan and Aaron Phypers wed on Dec. 12, 2015, and separated less than a year later on June 19, 2016 "
    DNA repair. He makes it sound as easy as fixing a gutter. But then again, according to him, cancer is good for the body. Or something.
    crayzeehappee and lindsaywhit like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Cancer is not already in everyone’s body. Cells in the body continually die and then are replaced with new cells. This is how we age. Cancer occurs when the new cells “go rouge,” when they are being created. There are many factors that cause a cell to “go rouge.” I learned this when I owned a health care magazine.
    Novice, mostroop and Waterslide like this.

I'm hardly a cancer expert, but cancer happens when cells start growing abnormally, right? A tumor is malignant (as opposed to benign) when it spreads to other areas of the body (afaik--feel free to correct me). So either he doesn't know what cancer is, or he's trying to alarm people into getting his holistic allopathic "treatments".
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Cancer is not already in everyone’s body. Cells in the body continually die and then are replaced with new cells. This is how we age. Cancer occurs when the new cells “go rouge,” when they are being created. There are many factors that cause a cell to “go rouge.” I learned this when I owned a health care magazine.
    Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    I'm hardly a cancer expert, but cancer happens when cells start growing abnormally, right? A tumor is malignant (as opposed to benign) when it spreads to other areas of the body (afaik--feel free to correct me). So either he doesn't know what cancer is, or he's trying to alarm people into getting his holistic allopathic "treatments".
    But yes, he's selling snake oil so he has to get them in some how.
    Waterslide likes this.

Aaron Phypers' Job: What Does He Do? Why Do People Want Denise Richards DEAD?

by Simon Delott at April 30, 2020 11:22 am. Updated at April 30, 2020 1:14 pm.
    Long before Denise Richards quit The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in a huff, her husband was the center of attention at a dinner party.

He talked about his unique approach to medicine, which is how he met Denise ... but Denise says that his work has put their lives at risk.

Kylie Richards is the one who created the opening for Aaron Phypers to talk about his work on this week's RHOBH.
    "Denise’s husband, what Aaron does is something that’s more, I want to say cutting-edge," Kyle began. That's one way of putting it.

She revealed: "Even though people who know who have been around for a long time like … Yolanda Hadid … went to Aaron."

"And what he does is very interesting," Kyle opined. "And what you do is really amazing,” said Kyle, 51. “Can you tell us a little about that?"

Aaron began very bluntly: 'Everything you’ve been taught about how diseases process and stuff works is not true.

He then paused, expressing: “I have to be careful."'

Denise then cautioned him: "We already have people following us, be careful."

The implication here is that "they" don't want him spilling too many closely guarded medical secrets that would overturn the medical industry.

"Let me just --” Aaron started, before his wife interrupted.

“I know," she assured him, "but be careful how you say all this."

Aaron told the dinner party, in an apologetic tone: "I have to be careful."

"Say what?” Kyle then asked, inviting him to. “Explain."

Aaron began his spiel: "Age of 12 I was living next to the largest nuclear facility in North America. I watched everybody die of cancer."

"I couldn’t understand why we could split an atom with sound and cause a nuclear explosion,” he recalled.
    “If you look at an atom, there’s lots of space, right?" he reasoned.
    Aaron then listed subatomic particles: Electron, proton, neutron, whatever."

"There’s a lot of space, space, it’s empty space, right?" Aaron challenged.
    "99.9 percent is space," he added, "but it’s oscillating at a frequency that appears to be real in our reality."
    "Does that make sense?" Aaron asked.
    Just as much sense as it did in Honey I Shrunk The Kids, where a similar pitch was designed to sound just real enough to explain the film's premise.

"Traditional isn’t traditional,” Aaron began to lecture. “It’s allopathic. And allopathic, it means alternative medicine. Look it up."

Note - allopathic means "Definition of allopathic. : relating to or being a system of medicine that aims to combat disease by using remedies (such as drugs or surgery) which produce effects that are different from or incompatible with those of the disease being treated."

Allopathic medicine, or allopathy, refers to science-based, modern medicine, such as the use of medications or surgery to treat or suppress symptoms or the ill effects of disease. There are regional variations in usage of the term. In the United States, the term is used to contrast with osteopathic medicine, especially in the field of medical education.

"It’s all a measurement of the electromagnetic spectrum frequency," he continued.
    "I break down stuff so you can all heal you," Aaron claimed. "I don’t heal anybody, by the way. I remove blocks, discord, information."

After this, it's only a matter of time before he gives an in-depth interview with Goop, right?

[/URL]
    Lisa Rinna, in a confessional, revealed that her husband “has been involved with fusion energy for 30 years."
    "And I know a lot about it," she remarked. "And I am trying to wrap my brain around what Aaron is saying."
    Aaron claimed: "I ruptured my Achilles tendon. I regrew it in two months no surgery. How’s that possible?"
    Garcelle marveled in response: "No surgery, is that what you’re saying? Without surgery?” To that, Aaron replied: “zero."

Aaron then made an alarming claim: "There’s cancer in every one of you right now. Cancer happens all the time."
    This is where Denise cautioned that some sinister power has has been having the two of them followed.
    She told her dinner companions: "If we end up off of Mulholland [Drive], you know why."
    You know, if someone actually wanted them dead (like a deranged ex), saying something like that is almost an invitation to throw off suspicion.

At this point, it came up that "Big Pharma" or some other force might object, but Aaron countered: "I don't even care."
    "I do," Denise disagreed, reiterating: "We already have people following us." Aaron echoed the claim.
    "Aaron has a job where people get tremendous results and sometimes certain organizations don’t like to see those results," Denise lamented.

Denise continued in confessional: "because they make a lot of money otherwise. And there’s times we’re followed."

Aaron then asked: "Do you want to know why cancer comes in?"
    "Because it’s protecting you of an infection your immune system did not respond to and you would have died in 12 hours," he claimed.

"It’s your best friend," Aaron alleged, "that protected you from something that’s going to shoot you in the head with a bullet. That’s what cancer is."

"I’ll prove it all day long,” he added. “We can split an atom with sound, cause a nuclear explosion, kill people. You can’t figure out if it’s cancer?"

Lisa Rinna then asked Aaron about the "common cold.”
    Aaron got rude and dismissive for some reason, here, accusing her: “you have no idea what I really do."
    Lisa hit back with "I have an idea." Aaron claimed that she couldn't possibly, and invited her to come to his office.
    This is when Denise put her foot down: "We’re not talking about this anymore. It’s for our safety. Stop."

Well that was all very interesting, even if Aaron got a little (a lot) rude with Lisa at the end.
    But we're sure that Bravo would be the first to say that airing that discussion does not constitute medical advice.
    Whether you have cancer or the common cold or, say, COVID-19, going to the doctor is the go-to recommendation.
    Also, we suspect that a lot of people were disturbed to hear his description of cancer, which has killed countless millions, as a "best friend."

We here at THG are not medical experts, and are also not experts in whatever Aaron does.
    However, the general medical community would likely recommend a doctor's appointment over visiting some sort of ... sound wizard.
    Honestly, anyone else feel sorry for Denise, here?

She really thinks that they're being stalked because of his job. And who knows? Maybe some wacko is doing just that.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/v...and-a-quitter/

I think that Goop is having them followed for stealling her snake oil!!!

Whew. She sure can pick 'em, can't she? While anything is a step up from Tiger-Blood Sheen, this guy seems like a total clown.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

The main thing I got out of that whole article is that Kyle Richards is a GENIUS pot stirrer.

And the Hollywood Star Whackers are tired of Randy Quaid's ass and are looking for fresh meat!

I don't know, Charlie Sheen may have been a less nutso choice than this guy
    firebrat1229 and sputnik like this.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information