Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree204Likes

Thread: Full circle: Denise Richards Pays for Happy Ending

I think at this point BG is slightly more TTF than Demise.

I think Demise has more credibility. But not much more.
    Beeyotch and Waterslide like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

It's so lovely to say that I just don't care anymore. Whoever (Twitchy?) moved that thread to miscellaneous did a brilliant thing and I genuinely salute them. It doesn't hurt that effectively laying that thread to dust probably bothers those three more than anyone else - pretty sure it was responsible for about 90% of their social media presence.
    MsDark, Novice, Kittylady and 5 others like this.

Either way, if this is the main plot line for the current series, it's so fake and lame. As if either of them care for each other but they want to keep their $$$$$ from the show because they have nothing else going on.
    Beeyotch, MsDark and Angeli like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Brandi looks like she hit the wall...hard.

Of course I would never be the one to resurrect that ongoing thread, since I don't want to be chased out of here, but since we're on the subject, I saw this a few months back and thought it was pretty funny that Eddie is linked to yet another homewrecker, in a tv show anyway. This one will probably go nowhere too, like all of his projects. And McPhee as a "young aspiring country singer"? Please. She's in her late 30s.

Katharine McPhee & Eddie Cibrian Star In ‘Country Comfort’ Nanny Comedy Series Ordered By Netflix

By Nellie Andreeva

Nellie Andreeva

Co-Editor-in-Chief, TV

@DeadlineNellie
    More Stories By Nellie

Netflix
    has given 10-episode series order to Country Comfort, a multi-camera comedy series starring actress-singer Katharine McPhee (Waitress on Broadway, The House Bunny) and Eddie Cibrian (Take Two, Rosewood). The series was created by former The Nanny executive producer Caryn Lucas.

In Country Comfort, when her career and personal life get derailed, an aspiring young country singer named Bailey (McPhee) takes a job as a nanny for a rugged cowboy named Beau (Cibrian) and his five children. With a never-give up attitude and loads of Southern charm, this newbie-nanny is able to navigate the family dynamics and be the mother figure they’ve been missing. To her surprise, Bailey also gets the band she’s been missing in this musically talented family who help get her back on the road to stardom.
    (L-R) Ricardo Hurtado, Jamie Martin Mann, Pyper Braun, Shiloh Verrico and Griffin McIntyreNetflixRicardo Hurtado (Malibu Rescue), Jamie Martin Mann, Pyper Braun, Shiloh Verrico (Here Today, Crown Vic) and Griffin McIntyre play the children.

Despite plot similarities to The Nanny and Lucas’ background as one of the of the key writer-producers on the CBS sitcom starring Fran Drescher for most of its run, Country Comfort is not a reboot of that show or associated to it in anyway. The general premise of a single father and a nanny helping him raise his kids has been around for a long time, employed on screen numerous times, from The Sound of Music to Mary Poppins Returns.
    Lucas serves as executive producer and showrunner. Kelly Park (Family Reunion, Alexa & Katie) is directing.

American Idol alumna McPhee starred on the CBS drama series Scorpion, which aired for four seasons, and in the Broadway musical Waitress. She is repped by WME and MGMT Entertainment.

Cibrian recently starred in the ABC series Take Two and was previously seen in Fox’s Rosewood. He is repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.

Lucas also co-wrote the hit movie Mss Congeniality staring Sandra Bullock.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Whenever I see Katherine McPhee's name, I think of the old man she is with who was married to Yolanda on RHOBH so all roads lead to this show for the Z-listers.

Unless one of their spouses spends every minute at the studio with them, there isn't a chance on God's green earth that these two don't get messy with each other. They both have the morals of an alley cat.

Leann, no doubt, will be kissing up to David Foster - but I'm pretty sure she will find time to stay glued to Eddie's skeezy side. Plus, McPhee's marriage is pretty fresh, she might just be loyal to her fame & money meal ticket, but.....no, there's no way. She hasn't been faithful in even one of her relationships.

^ Well neither has he so maybe they are a perfect match (for now.) LeMann would love David Foster to take her seriously but ...
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    It's so lovely to say that I just don't care anymore. Whoever (Twitchy?) moved that thread to miscellaneous did a brilliant thing and I genuinely salute them. It doesn't hurt that effectively laying that thread to dust probably bothers those three more than anyone else - pretty sure it was responsible for about 90% of their social media presence.
    The thread being moved really helped silence many of the posters, but when GR was down for however many days whenever that was, was the final bullet to the head of that thread. It used to bring in a lot of posters, which is good for the forum's owner. Oh well, whatever.
    Waterslide likes this.

Brandi Glanville Goes After Denise Richards on Twitter During ‘RHOBH’ Premiere: ‘I Judge People By the Way They Treat Others’

Brandi Glanville didn’t appear on the season 10 premiere of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but she certainly tuned in.
    Denise Richards’ ‘RHOBH’ Season 10 Drama: Everything We Know

The Drinking and Tweeting author slammed Denise Richards for how she treated a waiter regarding her drink order during the Wednesday, April 15, episode

“I’m sorry but their [SIC] is a way to say to your waiter (I’ve waited a lot of tables) that you think your drink might be wrong without being a complete bitch!!!” Brandi, 47, tweeted. “I judge people by the way they treat others.”

In a second tweet, Brandi wrote, “She was rude to a waiter — at least her glam was on point.”

“I think if your [SIC] unhappy you send things back with a smile & an explanation,” the Celebrity Big Brother alum added in a third tweet. “Don’t shoot the messenger you know?”

Denise, 49, who argued with the waiter about the type of tequila she was served during the premiere, revealed via Twitter that she apologized at the restaurant.

“I was all fired up before my tequila was delivered. I felt terrible and apologized to the waiter ����” the actress wrote. “But I do know my tequila #RHOBH.”

Brandi, however, didn’t just address Denise’s behavior with the waiter. The Drinking and Dating author also replied to fans who asked about Brandi’s claims that she and Denise hooked up in the past.

When asked how the Wild Things actress is “in bed,” Brandi quipped back, “I have been sent a legal STFU.”

After one viewer accused Brandi of “pretending to be in love” to get screen time, she clarified, “I’m not in love with anyone but my 2 children. I was never in love with Denise I never said that or implied that.”

Us Weekly confirmed in January that Denise stopped filming group scenes of RHOBH after Brandi brought up their alleged relationship on camera. While sources close to the Bold and the Beautiful star told Us that there is no truth to Brandi’s claims, other insiders insist that she has “the backup” she needs to prove the hookup happened. Denise subsequently filed a cease and desist order.
    ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Season 10 Trailer Breakdown

“I was surprised more at the cease and desist than I was the stopping of filming,” Erika Jayne told Us ahead of the premiere. “I could understand, ‘Hey, wait a second. I need a minute. Hold on, this is not … Things are out of control.’ But the cease and desist is something that I was most taken aback by. I was a little bit more shocked. Like, ‘Wow, OK.’ That’s interesting.”

Usmagazine.com

Elite Member

Griffin McIntyre is son of Joe from New Kids on the Block. He’s a pretty talented little guy.

^ Good to know someone on that show is talented!

This guy would be a perfect fit for Trump's staff.

Denise Richards Claims That She And Her Husband Are Being “Followed” Because Of His Work In Alternative Medicine

April 30, 2020 / Posted by: Kristian

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7)]Advertisement[/COLOR]

Last night on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Kyle Richards threw a dinner party and it got weird. This wasn’t your typical Housewives get together where someone calls someone else “boring” and the shit hits the fan (well that happened too). This involved Denise Richards‘ husband, Aaron Phypers, telling everyone about his job in holistic medicine. Aaron claims he can regrow tendons and do other medical miracles with the power of sound. Every Scientologist just simultaneously busted a Thetan-covered nut. But his magical skills have come with a price. Denise claims they have been followed in the past and continue to be. And we thought Charlie Sheen was the only wacko one!

47-year-old Aaron works at the Quantum360 Club, which is a holistic medical center in Malibu. During Kyle’s dinner party, she asked Aaron to explain what that meant to her guests. It went downhill from there. He said, via Us Weekly:

“Everything you’ve been taught about how disease process and stuff works is not true… I have to be careful… [At the] age of 12, I was living next to the largest nuclear facility in North America. I watched everybody die of cancer. I couldn’t understand why we could split an atom with sound and cause a nuclear explosion. If you look at an atom, there’s lots of space, right? Electron, proton, neutron, whatever. There’s a lot of space, space, it’s empty space, right? 99.9 percent is space, but it’s oscillating at a frequency that appears to be real in our reality. Does that make sense?”
    SME@SMEthatsme

Maurice is trying his hardest to keep up with what Aaron is saying. That weed is kicking his ass #RHOBH

7:48 PM - Apr 29, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

66 people are talking about this

In confessionals, Lisa Rinna and Garcelle Beauvais both shared their confusion about the sci-fi Goop shit that fell out of Aaron’s mouth:

“My husband [Harry Hamlin] has been involved with fusion energy for 30 years, and I know a lot about it,” Lisa, 56, said in a confessional. “I am trying to wrap my brain around what Aaron is saying.”

Meanwhile, Garcelle, 53, told viewers, “This party for me started awkward and then it got bizarre and then it got more bizarre. Cuckoo!”
    Aaron continued, via People:

“Traditional isn’t traditional. It’s allopathic. And allopathic, it means alternative medicine. Look it up. It’s all a measurement of the electromagnetic spectrum frequency. I break down stuff so you can all heal you–I don’t heal anybody, by the way. I remove blocks, discord, information.”

Aaron also said that there is “cancer in every one of you right now. Cancer happens all the time,” explaining cancer “saves” you from an infection which would have otherwise killed you, so it’s actually your “best friend that protected you from something that’s going to shoot you in the head with a bullet. That’s what cancer is.”” And he also said:

“I ruptured my Achilles tendon. I regrew it in two months no surgery. How’s that possible?”

On a previous Housewives after-show, Denise compared Aaron’s medical scam skills to Ella Fitzgerald breaking glass with her voice:

“The frequency breaks that. So frequency can also break down different things going on. It’s not cuckoo weird shit. It’s like been around for hundreds of years, holistic medicine all over the world. It’s different for every person.”

People have broken down cancer with sound for hundreds of years? Maybe in Wakanda. Denise claimed that she and Aaron are sometimes followed because of the “tremendous results” he achieves, joking to the dinner:

“If we end up off of Mulholland Drive, you know why.”

Um, is Denise Richards sure that they’re being followed by Big Pharma and not just process servers trying to deliver lawsuits against Aaron? And if I was at that dinner party, I’d probably say, “Errr, okay, can we talk about your supposed big dick again instead? Wait, is that why it’s so big? You grew it with SOUND?!

Pic:
    Wenn.com

Tags: Crazy, Denise Richards, Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills
    https://dlisted.com/2020/04/30/denis...e/#more-368764
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    This guy would be a perfect fit for Trump's staff.

https://dlisted.com/2020/04/30/denis...e/#more-368764
    He also claims to be able to "heal" DNA & given that Demis's adopted child has a chrososomal disorder I'm surprised that he's not claiming to have "cured" her.....
    Waterslide and Lalasnake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    He also claims to be able to "heal" DNA & given that Demis's adopted child has a chrososomal disorder I'm surprised that he's not claiming to have "cured" her.....
    There is always a new and more vile dimension to every story with these people. I hadn't even thought about that. I just thought about how whackadoodle he is.
    Lalasnake likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Oh Jesus H. What a nutbag.
    crayzeehappee and Waterslide like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information