Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree204Likes

Thread: Full circle: Denise Richards Pays for Happy Ending

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Brandi and Denise kind of seem like they deserve each other.

Brandi from a couple of weeks ago. Face full of cement and rubber, drinking vodka out of a wine class, still tweeting about her children at her ex husband and the new wife. Living her best life.

(also, the originial insta post says that vodka is alkaline vodka...I can't even.)
    At least she didn't add a spriz of lemon like goopy

^ Brandi needs a spritz of Antabuse. Plus, she probably couldn't afford the $700 Japanese lemon that Goopy would put in the alkaline vodka. She'd have to buy one of those little plastic lemons from the juice aisle.

Also, I have been destroying the ocean lately (and none too pleased about it) and buying water in plastic bottles so I have less things to wash, especially for when I'm at work and I picked up some alkaline water just because it was there and I drank it for a few days and my stomach was so upset. I thought it could be stress but then thought about what changes in my diet I'd made and that was the only one. I stopped drinking it and my stomach went back to normal almost instantly. WTF?
    Novice, DawnM74 and sprynkles like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Wow, haven't seen her in a long while. Eek!!!

I hate that there's more liquid in the glass than what could have been poured from the bottle. I am sure we're all assuming she's just opened her 2nd bottle of the night.
    Waterslide likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Wow, haven't seen her in a long while. Eek!!!

I hate that there's more liquid in the glass than what could have been poured from the bottle. I am sure we're all assuming she's just opened her 2nd bottle of the night.
    And looking at that wine glass, that's probably what? Four drinks worth of alcohol? Wine is about 13% ABV and most vodka is around 20% and that would be at least 6 oz of vodka I'd say...maybe even up to 8 oz. It's a lot and it's making my liver sad just looking at it.
    sprynkles likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

And looking at that wine glass, that's probably what? Four drinks worth of alcohol? Wine is about 13% ABV and most vodka is around 20% and that would be at least 6 oz of vodka I'd say...maybe even up to 8 oz. It's a lot and it's making my liver sad just looking at it.
    Yah but if she's drinking it neat & is on her 2nd bottle and it's still only mid-afternoon....
    sprynkles, Waterslide and czb like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Yah but if she's drinking it neat & is on her 2nd bottle and it's still only mid-afternoon....
    True, the day is still early!

Novice and crayzeehappee like this.

czb

ugh. you guys are commenting on how beat she looks but all i see is SAD. like she was mid-cry.

i can't believe she is back on RHoBH.
    crayzeehappee likes this.

I can't figure out why I know this except I must have ended up on the Daily Fail page, but I think Brandi was really upset she didn't have her kids with her for some reason...might have been Valentine's Day or St. Patrick's Day or because of the quarantine, but it was messy, so I wouldn't be surprised if she had been in mid-cry.

These are from last year, but...wow.

But here is the recent story I was referencing:

Brandi Glanville Rants About Being Separated From Her Kids During Coronavirus Quarantine

by Reality Tea on March 24th, 2020

Facebook

Twitter

Reddit

Email

There’s no doubt about it, this Coronavirus outbreak has been tough on all of us, for many different reasons. Most people are quarantined at home, with the intent to avoid contracting and spreading the virus. Still, it’s not that simple for everyone, particularly children with divorced parents, and the parents as well, of course.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast member Brandi Glanville went on a social media rant last week about being separated from her two sons. The boys were at their father Eddie Cibrian’s house. And, yes, Brandi tagged Eddie and his wife Leann Rimes in her tweets.

Brandi tweeted, “It’s very crazy that I’ve been alone for this entire week and I can’t be with my children because it happens not to be my week in our divorce settlement I think that this is a time with special circumstances and I should be able to be with them.”
    Someone responded, “Call and talk to your ex… not the place on social media.” And Brandi told them, “Do you not think I’ve done that 1 billion times ??? I’m pretty fucking logical I’ve done that a gazillion times over #Brandi Glanville unfiltered podcast get it now bitch.” I would just love to see the private messages that Brandi sent.

RELATED: Brandi Glanville Names The Meanest & Nicest Bravo Stars

Brandi also shared, “Babes I called texted and emailed!!!’I even reached out to his parents he only cares at all of you think.”

Brandi tweeted, “This is when people’s true colors show @eddiecibrian @leannrimes
    how truthful are your words ??!!”

RELATED: Andy Cohen Shares Why Real Housewives Of New York & Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Won’t Premiere Early Despite Coronavirus Quarantine

And, of course, that tweet invited criticism. Someone responded, “How old are you people? Fame make you be this stupid and dramatic? What people won’t do for money. Brandi grow up. Geesh no one cares! Kids deserve better then this crap.” And Brandi told her, “Sometimes social media is the only thing that other people care about !! I’ve done my due diligence trust me !!!!sometimes you have to take it to the fucking masses.”

She also responded to that same tweet (again), writing, “I’ve given my best!!! Some nonsense doesn’t change !I need to keep taking it the masses to get a response.”

RELATED: Vanderpump Rules Fans Request Money From Scheana Marie In Response To Coronavirus Outbreak

Thankfully, they were able to work something out since Brandi gave this update on the situation: “I’m going to do my Cameo’s today I’ve been a little out of sorts and not feeling super humorous-But the kids are back in my sense of humor is back kind of they might be slightly dark.”

I would love to see some of Eddie and Leann’s responses to the messages Brandi sent.

RELATED: Bethenny Frankel & Boyfriend Paul Bernon Paid For 10,000 Face Masks To Stop Coronavirus Spread; Didn’t Want People To Die If They Waited For Donations

Reality Tea recommends that all readers comply with CDC guidelines and remain as isolated as possible during this urgent time. Visit the Centers for Disease Control at CDC.gov or the World Health Organization at Who.int for the latest information on the coronavirus and learn what you can do to stop the spread.
    TELL US- WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BRANDI MAKING THIS CUSTODY DRAMA SO PUBLIC (AGAIN)? ARE YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW STRUGGLING TO MAINTAIN CUSTODY AGREEMENTS AMID A CORONAVIRUS QUARANTINE?

[Photo Credit: Bravo]

czb

aren't they in high school by now? like kids that age want to be with their parents?
    Waterslide likes this.

If I were those kids, I would have considered suing for emancipation at this point, but since I no longer follow the shenanigans of Eddie and you know who, they seem sane by comparison. Dangerous conclusion, I know, but...

Oh wow, that you know who thread is finally dead isn't it? I quit watching the RH years ago. I had to get rid of cable. I was hooked on everything on Bravo. Brandi is pathetic now. It's sad. Been sad for a few years now.
    crayzeehappee likes this.

I can't figure out why I know this except I must have ended up on the Daily Fail page, but I think Brandi was really upset she didn't have her kids with her for some reason...might have been Valentine's Day or St. Patrick's Day or because of the quarantine, but it was messy, so I wouldn't be surprised if she had been in mid-cry.

These are from last year, but...wow.

But here is the recent story I was referencing:

Brandi Glanville Rants About Being Separated From Her Kids During Coronavirus Quarantine

by Reality Tea on March 24th, 2020

Facebook

Twitter

Reddit

Email

There’s no doubt about it, this Coronavirus outbreak has been tough on all of us, for many different reasons. Most people are quarantined at home, with the intent to avoid contracting and spreading the virus. Still, it’s not that simple for everyone, particularly children with divorced parents, and the parents as well, of course.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast member Brandi Glanville went on a social media rant last week about being separated from her two sons. The boys were at their father Eddie Cibrian’s house. And, yes, Brandi tagged Eddie and his wife Leann Rimes in her tweets.

Brandi tweeted, “It’s very crazy that I’ve been alone for this entire week and I can’t be with my children because it happens not to be my week in our divorce settlement I think that this is a time with special circumstances and I should be able to be with them.”
    Someone responded, “Call and talk to your ex… not the place on social media.” And Brandi told them, “Do you not think I’ve done that 1 billion times ??? I’m pretty fucking logical I’ve done that a gazillion times over #Brandi Glanville unfiltered podcast get it now bitch.” I would just love to see the private messages that Brandi sent.

RELATED: Brandi Glanville Names The Meanest & Nicest Bravo Stars

Brandi also shared, “Babes I called texted and emailed!!!’I even reached out to his parents he only cares at all of you think.”

Brandi tweeted, “This is when people’s true colors show @eddiecibrian @leannrimes
    how truthful are your words ??!!”

RELATED: Andy Cohen Shares Why Real Housewives Of New York & Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Won’t Premiere Early Despite Coronavirus Quarantine

And, of course, that tweet invited criticism. Someone responded, “How old are you people? Fame make you be this stupid and dramatic? What people won’t do for money. Brandi grow up. Geesh no one cares! Kids deserve better then this crap.” And Brandi told her, “Sometimes social media is the only thing that other people care about !! I’ve done my due diligence trust me !!!!sometimes you have to take it to the fucking masses.”

She also responded to that same tweet (again), writing, “I’ve given my best!!! Some nonsense doesn’t change !I need to keep taking it the masses to get a response.”

RELATED: Vanderpump Rules Fans Request Money From Scheana Marie In Response To Coronavirus Outbreak

Thankfully, they were able to work something out since Brandi gave this update on the situation: “I’m going to do my Cameo’s today I’ve been a little out of sorts and not feeling super humorous-But the kids are back in my sense of humor is back kind of they might be slightly dark.”

I would love to see some of Eddie and Leann’s responses to the messages Brandi sent.

RELATED: Bethenny Frankel & Boyfriend Paul Bernon Paid For 10,000 Face Masks To Stop Coronavirus Spread; Didn’t Want People To Die If They Waited For Donations

Reality Tea recommends that all readers comply with CDC guidelines and remain as isolated as possible during this urgent time. Visit the Centers for Disease Control at CDC.gov or the World Health Organization at Who.int for the latest information on the coronavirus and learn what you can do to stop the spread.
    TELL US- WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BRANDI MAKING THIS CUSTODY DRAMA SO PUBLIC (AGAIN)? ARE YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW STRUGGLING TO MAINTAIN CUSTODY AGREEMENTS AMID A CORONAVIRUS QUARANTINE?

[Photo Credit: Bravo]
    These photos are tragic. She looks beat. Rode hard. Sad.
    czb, weathered1, rollo and 1 others like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Oh wow, that you know who thread is finally dead isn't it? I quit watching the RH years ago. I had to get rid of cable. I was hooked on everything on Bravo. Brandi is pathetic now. It's sad. Been sad for a few years now.
    I'm only shocked that a certain someone hasn't been tweeting about her teefs being worse than Corona Virus.
    sprynkles, rollo and Waterslide like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Erika Jayne Discusses The Denise Richards & Brandi Glanville Hookup Rumors

Again, I can’t help wondering when we are going to see a trailer for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 10. Can these girls carry a show now that they are down to one OG cast member? I’m sure a lot of viewers are asking themselves the same question.

ut, the storyline I really care about is this rumor that Denise Richards and Brandi Glanville had a sexual affair. Keep in mind that Denise is married to Aaron Phypers. Denise adamantly denies that this happened. Meanwhile, Brandi has been milking this for all its worth, one cryptic social media post at a time. Is Brandi just thirsting for a diamond? This is something that Camille Grammer recently suggested in response to the rumors.

On today’s episode of The Wendy Williams Show, Wendy Williams asked Erika Jayne all about the rumors. Wendy remarked, “Denise says it never happened and Brandi says ‘Oh, yes it did and you liked it.'”

Then she asked Erika, “Who do you believe?” Of course, Erika can’t give away too much of the most interesting storyline this show has had in years. The Real Housewife began, “Let me say this here’s two sides to every story. The viewer will get to hear both sides and see both sides. I have my opinion, based on what I’ve seen, but I’m gonna keep it to myself. I’ll tell you, privately, but I know exactly….” And then Wendy cut her off, saying she doesn’t trust herself to keep that secret. Just ask NeNe Leakes about Wendy’s secret-keeping abilities.

If Denise doesn’t want to film much with the group, that’s a pretty funny juxtaposition to Brandi, who would give anything to film this show. This makes me feel like we will see more of Brandi’s side of the story than Denise’s. Then again, Denise is a full-time cast member and Brandi… just wants to be.

https://www.realitytea.com/2020/02/0...hookup-rumors/

I can't even. I'm gagging at the thought of these two hags.

P.S. Goddamn! Both are toe' TF UP!! I mean funky cold medina busted!
    Waterslide and needmeds like this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information