Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree204Likes

Thread: Full circle: Denise Richards Pays for Happy Ending

Elite Member

So much TMI. I can't stand these Housewives. They always have to one-up each other and the further down the chain they get, the more outrageous the stories they will get!

'I don't want them seeing that!' Denise Richards has BANNED her daughters from watching her lesbian kiss scene in 1998 film Wild Things

More than two decades after filming 1998 erotic thriller Wild Things, Denise Richards still doesn't feel comfortable with some of its more explicit scenes.

ADVERTISEMENT

She has even banned her daughters - Sam, 14, Lola, 13, and Eloise, seven - from watching the movie, which features a famous lesbian kiss with Neve Campbell.
    The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, 48, told Yahoo Lifestyle that her children are aware of Wild Things but she has prohibited them from seeing it.

+6

'I don't want them seeing that!' Denise Richards has BANNED her daughters from watching her lesbian kiss scene in the 1998 film Wild Things. Pictured on April 10, 2019 in Sydney 'I just said, "I would appreciate if you didn't watch it". It's not age appropriate and it was a movie I did, it was a script I loved, it's me being creative,' Denise said

'I definitely did not give them a copy [of the film]. I told them, "I don't want you guys watching this".'

In a memorable scene from Wild Things, Denise passionately kisses Neve Campbell as they undress each other in a swimming pool.

+6

Nineties classic: In a memorable scene from Wild Things, Denise passionately kisses Neve Campbell as they undress each other in a swimming pool Years later, Denise had a same-sex experience in real life when she enjoyed a secret fling with a female lover.
    She told The Howard Stern Show in 2011 that the woman in question was another celebrity, describing her as 'beautiful' and 'a girly girl'.
    Denise has never publicly revealed the identity of her mystery ex-girlfriend.

+6

Banned! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, 48, said that her children are aware of Wild Things but she has prohibited them from seeing it. Pictured: Denise with her three daughters 'It takes a village!' Denise Richards gets her glam on

Progress: 0%
    0:00

Play

Current Time0:00

/

Duration Time0:18

Fullscreen

'I just met her through friends and work and stuff… I was just curious. We were curious,' Denise said at the time

OK, but the sex scene in that movie is consensual and legal, as was her "fling", but the happy ending massage she just admitted on television to having and apparently doles out like Chipotle gift cards is not legal in the US and might very well be a front for human trafficking, so great logic there as usual. I mean, her daughters are pretty young and probably don't want to see their mom having sex with anyone, so maybe she's doing better and exacting less damage on her kids than someone like Brandi Glanville has done in the past. Maybe? She's still an idiot.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

When your parents are Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen your best hope is making a good match during yachting season.

These two seeing her onscreen lesbian kissing should be the least of her worries. If one or both of these girls turned out to be non-substance-addicted lesbians it would actually be a come-up for this family.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Agreed. TBH, I think it would be a miracle if those girls aren't already displaying overly sexualized behavior. For their sakes, I hope all the (literal) fuckery of their parents has somehow not gotten near them.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Denise really needs to slide on out of the spotlight and quickly.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Denise Richards boasts about always getting a 'happy ending' in new RHOBH promo... as her 'lesbian affair' with Brandi Glanville is set to take center stage in new season

Her 'lesbian relationship' with Brandi Glanville is set to take center stage on the next season of her reality show.

And Denise Richards has raised eyebrows again in a recently released 'taglines' promo video for Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills season 10.

Dailymail.com was the first to report on the passionate months-long relationship between the co-stars back in January and all the drama is now set to play out in the upcoming new season.

Denise and Brandi began seeing each other from the start of 2019 until the middle of the year, DailyMail.com exclusively revealed at the time.

The Wild Things actress told Brandi that she and husband Aaron were in an open marriage. but that wasn't the case, with the source adding: 'Brandi is upset that Denise lied to her.'

"Denise claimed to Brandi that she was in an open marriage, but she wasn't and this has hurt Denise's husband Aaron very much,' the insider added.

Weeks ago an explosive new trailer for RHOBH was released as it featured an emotional Denise wiping away tears after her affair with Glanville was revealed.

The mother of three, who is married to Aaron Phypers, is seen storming out of a party after being confronted about the affair and later cries while admitting she fears it will destroy her family.

In bombshell trailer, Denise is then singled out at that party with all the Housewives present by an astrologer, who tells her: 'Denise, there is a side of you that is hidden.'

Brandi is featured in the preview prominently as well, as she says of Denise to Teddi Mellencamp: 'She's not who she pretends to be.'

The actress says: 'I don't deserve this. That is a huge thing to f*****g say' before it switches back to Brandi dishing about her to Teddi with Kyle Richards watching on.

Teddi is heard saying: 'What can be that bad?'

Lisa Rinna, Teddi and Kyle are in an SUV as Lisa exclaims: 'So they f***d?'; Teddi and Kyle throw their hands up in shock.

In another argument, Lisa shouts at Denise: 'You don't want to be here, then go!' before Denise and her husband Aaron slam the door and leave someone's home.

He is heard saying: 'S**t happens.'

Denise and Lisa both tear up during their private conversation at a home.

Denise, who is visibly upset and crying, says: 'Don't try to destroy my family' with Lisa wiping tears from her eyes.

However, it appears that Lisa thinks something is not right, during another discussion with Kyle Richards.

'What if she's manipulating me?' Lisa asks Kyle.

A final peek at the affair centered season show Denise and Lisa having a stern conversation.

Lisa asks her: 'You sent a cease and desist?'

Denise stares at her for an extended time showing no emotion, before she answers: 'Who told you that?'

Lisa smiles and says 'Ooof, you're so angry.'

Oh for fuck's sake...

Fake as fuck.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

How desperate is she? Hmm. She did marry Sheen at one point. Maybe she's very very desperate.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    How desperate is she? Hmm. She did marry Sheen at one point. Maybe she's very very desperate.
    Not only that but she married some snake-oil salesman that she's been dating 10 months on air.
    DawnM74 and Lalasnake like this.

Brandi and Denise kind of seem like they deserve each other.

Brandi from a couple of weeks ago. Face full of cement and rubber, drinking vodka out of a wine class, still tweeting about her children at her ex husband and the new wife. Living her best life.

(also, the originial insta post says that vodka is alkaline vodka...I can't even.)
    rollo, sprynkles, czb and 1 others like this.

Brandi looks 80 years old. Like one of the Gabor sisters.

Lisa Vanderpump had the right idea - open as many new restaurants as possible, promote her dog charities, create a spin-off series and get the hell out of there! She even managed to get a Hollywood star while she was still in it.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Jesus fuck what has Brandi done to herself?

Why can't these chicks leave well enough alone? I mean, I know she lives in Cali and probably stayed in the sun every day but her skin could not have been THAT wrinkled that doing this to her face was preferable to a few barely visible lines that even drugstore makeup could probably conceal.

This chick is younger than me FFS.

^^Right?!?!? She's younger than me too.
    Waterslide likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

She's about one year older than I am, but I have a lot of catching up to do. Glad to know we all have a lot of catching up to do. LOL

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information