Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Full circle: Denise Richards Pays for Happy Ending

Elite Member

So much TMI. I can't stand these Housewives. They always have to one-up each other and the further down the chain they get, the more outrageous the stories they will get!

'I don't want them seeing that!' Denise Richards has BANNED her daughters from watching her lesbian kiss scene in 1998 film Wild Things

More than two decades after filming 1998 erotic thriller Wild Things, Denise Richards still doesn't feel comfortable with some of its more explicit scenes.

ADVERTISEMENT

She has even banned her daughters - Sam, 14, Lola, 13, and Eloise, seven - from watching the movie, which features a famous lesbian kiss with Neve Campbell.
    The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, 48, told Yahoo Lifestyle that her children are aware of Wild Things but she has prohibited them from seeing it.

+6

'I don't want them seeing that!' Denise Richards has BANNED her daughters from watching her lesbian kiss scene in the 1998 film Wild Things. Pictured on April 10, 2019 in Sydney 'I just said, "I would appreciate if you didn't watch it". It's not age appropriate and it was a movie I did, it was a script I loved, it's me being creative,' Denise said

'I definitely did not give them a copy [of the film]. I told them, "I don't want you guys watching this".'

In a memorable scene from Wild Things, Denise passionately kisses Neve Campbell as they undress each other in a swimming pool.

+6

Nineties classic: In a memorable scene from Wild Things, Denise passionately kisses Neve Campbell as they undress each other in a swimming pool Years later, Denise had a same-sex experience in real life when she enjoyed a secret fling with a female lover.
    She told The Howard Stern Show in 2011 that the woman in question was another celebrity, describing her as 'beautiful' and 'a girly girl'.
    Denise has never publicly revealed the identity of her mystery ex-girlfriend.

+6

Banned! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, 48, said that her children are aware of Wild Things but she has prohibited them from seeing it. Pictured: Denise with her three daughters 'It takes a village!' Denise Richards gets her glam on

Progress: 0%
    0:00

Play

Current Time0:00

/

Duration Time0:18

Fullscreen

'I just met her through friends and work and stuff… I was just curious. We were curious,' Denise said at the time

OK, but the sex scene in that movie is consensual and legal, as was her "fling", but the happy ending massage she just admitted on television to having and apparently doles out like Chipotle gift cards is not legal in the US and might very well be a front for human trafficking, so great logic there as usual. I mean, her daughters are pretty young and probably don't want to see their mom having sex with anyone, so maybe she's doing better and exacting less damage on her kids than someone like Brandi Glanville has done in the past. Maybe? She's still an idiot.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

When your parents are Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen your best hope is making a good match during yachting season.

These two seeing her onscreen lesbian kissing should be the least of her worries. If one or both of these girls turned out to be non-substance-addicted lesbians it would actually be a come-up for this family.
    Waterslide likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Agreed. TBH, I think it would be a miracle if those girls aren't already displaying overly sexualized behavior. For their sakes, I hope all the (literal) fuckery of their parents has somehow not gotten near them.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Denise really needs to slide on out of the spotlight and quickly.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information