Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Fugees Video Director Jailed for Raping and Impregnating Daughters

This is fucking sickening! What a piece of shit. But where was the mother or aNybody else for that matter? How did no one know? Did he keep the daughters locked up and away from other like that Castro freak? And if he did, no one was curious where his daughters were? I just don't understand how he could repeatedly rape so many of his daughters and impregnate them without without ppl around him getting suspicious.

I hope the Fugees didn't know what was going on at the time.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

What an absolutely vile specimen. That's not a human, it's a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    There was a case in my neighbourhood where a father and his daughter had an affair, they had a baby, and as soon as she and her father revealed the truth (not that they were hiding anything), the child was taken away (for a while) and she got sterilised by courts order. And he went off to jail for a long time. She now lives in Germany with the kid.
    This is just as horrifying to me. Incest is gross, but if they were both consensual adults it's really no one's business. The more disturbing part to me is that they STERILIZED her?! What about him? That's... just plain awful. And where I live, unconstitutional. Although both would probably go to jail where I live too.

EDIT: this guy (who the thread is about) is a disgusting vile pig who deserves his sentence. Hopefully he'll rot the rest of his life away in prison.
    BITTER, Kittylady and Lalasnake like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Bronze Member

It is straight out of Game of Thrones. It is disgusting there and more so in the real world.

Craster - Game of Thrones Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    This is just as horrifying to me. Incest is gross, but if they were both consensual adults it's really no one's business. The more disturbing part to me is that they STERILIZED her?! What about him? That's... just plain awful. And where I live, unconstitutional. Although both would probably go to jail where I live too.

EDIT: this guy (who the thread is about) is a disgusting vile pig who deserves his sentence. Hopefully he'll rot the rest of his life away in prison.
    Yeah, his dick should be cut off and burned.

I remember reading that one of the lead singers from The Sylvers (remember Boogie Fever?) went to jail for engaging in oral sex with an underaged girl. When they found out about him in prison, it was all over. By the time he was released, he had lost a whole row of teeth and had to use a colostomy bag.
    rockchick likes this.

Blog Entries

He's a monster and I hope he gets his in jail. I'm praying for the daughters and children.
    "Boredom's not a burden
    Anyone should bear."
    -Tool "Stinkfist"

Elite Member

The days of jail justice for pedos is long gone. They are mostly kept in isolation now, along with cops who turn criminal.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    The days of jail justice for pedos is long gone. They are mostly kept in isolation now, along with cops who turn criminal.
    As long as they are in jail. It's good.

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    There was a case in my neighbourhood where a father and his daughter had an affair, they had a baby, and as soon as she and her father revealed the truth (not that they were hiding anything), the child was taken away (for a while) and she got sterilised by courts order. And he went off to jail for a long time. She now lives in Germany with the kid.
    Jeez! I didn't know they could still do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one to have that kind of reaction.

This piece of shit won't see the light of day again. Good thing too.

Those poor daughters. What a sick, evil bastard. Hope he dies an unpleasant death.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

I have nothing to say about him: he's simply unspeakable. But I hope that his girls find such relief in his imprisonment that they get a long way towards recovery very quickly. I can't help wondering, however, if they and the grandchildren have somewhat mixed feelings about it all, which might hamper recovery. That confusion of family bonding + victimhood, with a little guilt thrown in (not that it's warranted, but human feelings are so complicated) must be hard to put behind you. Not that I have any knowledge of psychology: I'm just trying to imagine the unimaginable.

I also hope that the grandchildren don't have any kind of genetic problems that could jeopardise future relationships and children of their own.

Gah, trying to express the inexpressible is like trying to nail jelly to a wall. In short: he's total manure, and they have my total sympathy.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Bronze Member

This is sick!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information