Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Friend of Lil’ Romeo worries he is father of Jamie Lynn Spears’ baby

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

this is awesome! whatta slut man! I didnt carry on multiple affairs like that till i was in college! this ho started early man!

Hit By Ban Bus!

They start early in Hollywierd!

I bet Jamie Lynn is shitting herself worrying about the very real possibility that she'll give birth to a child that is obviously not white.

I honestly think that Casey really does believe he is the father. I don't think an 18 or 19 year old kid would agree to pretend to be the dad and sign up for a lifetime of responsibility to a child that wasn't his, even if he would have some sort of payoff. Whatever the Spears family can offer him (and I think their net worth and power has significantly declined with the whole Britney fiasco), the tabs can offer him more for going against them- without the responsibility of living a lie for the rest of his life.

This is why I don't think he's aware of the possibility that it's not his kid and he's just the "fall guy". If that turns out to be the case, I don't think he'll hesitate to be very vocal about it. I think he honestly believes that Jamie Lynn is in love with him and is faithful to him, and he'd feel used and humiliated if the kid turned out to be someone else's.

While the rest of us are smart enough to pick up on the fact that JL might be using Casey as a fall guy, I don't think he is. And I think right now, they're trying to corner him- "You knocked up Jamie Lynn. You need to take responsibility, etc." I think this is their biggest fear- that Casey WILL pick up on the idea that it actually might not be his, and that he'll start asking questions.

Casey has nothing to lose by refusing to go along with this- Jamie Lynn has everything to lose if he doesn't. He's the one with all the power in this situation and I don't think he'd let them take him on a ride like this if he really believed the kid wasn't his. I think he's just a stupid kid who is being used to cover JL's ass and take the blame without his knowledge, and if she gives birth to a black baby, that plan is FUCKED.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    That said, what the fuck is WRONG with teens these days??? Didn't use protection? Is it me, or do teens have this invincible complex, and that a pill will cure everything?

Yes. I have a friend who used birth control and was very sexually active. Like active to the point of fucking every guy who could feel from the waist down. Long story short, the guys didn't wear protection, and she ended up getting pregnant. Twice. Miscarrying both times. Needless to say, that scared her out of being overly sexually active.

Though getting back to the original point, most teenagers feel like their sort of miniture adults; they think they're impervious to everything, when, infact, no one is. :/

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I bet Jamie Lynn is shitting herself worrying about the very real possibility that she'll give birth to a child that is obviously not white.

I honestly think that Casey really does believe he is the father. I don't think an 18 or 19 year old kid would agree to pretend to be the dad and sign up for a lifetime of responsibility to a child that wasn't his, even if he would have some sort of payoff. Whatever the Spears family can offer him (and I think their net worth and power has significantly declined with the whole Britney fiasco), the tabs can offer him more for going against them- without the responsibility of living a lie for the rest of his life.

This is why I don't think he's aware of the possibility that it's not his kid and he's just the "fall guy". If that turns out to be the case, I don't think he'll hesitate to be very vocal about it. I think he honestly believes that Jamie Lynn is in love with him and is faithful to him, and he'd feel used and humiliated if the kid turned out to be someone else's.

While the rest of us are smart enough to pick up on the fact that JL might be using Casey as a fall guy, I don't think he is. And I think right now, they're trying to corner him- "You knocked up Jamie Lynn. You need to take responsibility, etc." I think this is their biggest fear- that Casey WILL pick up on the idea that it actually might not be his, and that he'll start asking questions.

Casey has nothing to lose by refusing to go along with this- Jamie Lynn has everything to lose if he doesn't. He's the one with all the power in this situation and I don't think he'd let them take him on a ride like this if he really believed the kid wasn't his. I think he's just a stupid kid who is being used to cover JL's ass and take the blame without his knowledge, and if she gives birth to a black baby, that plan is FUCKED.
    Didn't Casey ask for a DNA test? (even though his best interests financially wise would say maybe don't get one)

Lil Romeo isn't upset about JLS, he is set to play college hoops at USC in the fall. He is 18, that's not his baby...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

It's obviously not his kid, if it was Jamie Lynn would have to be honest about it- since obviously we'll know when she pimps out the first pictures (in OK! or People).

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    It's obviously not his kid, if it was Jamie Lynn would have to be honest about it- since obviously we'll know when she pimps out the first pictures (in OK! or People).
    not all biracial children come out the womb showing their complexion... A lot of them come out looking like their non-black parent..ie Tiger Woods Daughter..
    She still doesn't look black..Yahoo! Image Search Results for tiger woods daughter
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I don't think that JL is being honest about anything, no matter who is the daddy. She's obviously be putting it about a bit - its starting to get like ANS's paternity test... maybe someone should call in Howard K Stern?

Suggested Paternity Cadnidates:-
    * Dumb-luck Casey
    * Lil Romeo's friend
    * Nickalodean TV exec
    * A. N Other - as yet to be unmasked....

BTW ^^ Thats a beautiful photo!

Jamie Lynn is reportedly due soon, around March 7.

There is no way she is 9 months pregnant already.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    not all biracial children come out the womb showing their complexion... A lot of them come out looking like their non-black parent..ie Tiger Woods Daughter.. She still doesn't look black..
    This is true! One of my good friends is black and married to a white guy-- their daughter has very light skin and straightish blonde hair. At birth her hair was light red and straight as a pin; she looked just like a white baby.

I've even seen 100% black babies look white at birth.

Strangely enough, my oldest daughter (who is all white) looked like a black baby when she was born. She looks white now, but has a somewhat olive complexion with dark hair and eyes. Turns brown as a berry in summer.

You can't always rely on what a baby looks like to determine their heritage or how they will look later on.

I thought that a dna study a few years ago showed that a large number of people (as in a % that you would never expect) had black blood - maybe not Grandma, or Great Grandpa, but some.....
    However, I'm prepared to be wrong about this!

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    not all biracial children come out the womb showing their complexion... A lot of them come out looking like their non-black parent..ie Tiger Woods Daughter..
    She still doesn't look black..Yahoo! Image Search Results for tiger woods daughter
    That is a good point but Jamie Lynn would still be taking a huge risk by lying about it since the baby could also end up with a darker skin color.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information