Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: French newspaper: Beyoncé Knowles and President Obama are having an affair

I have a different view of Michelle. I doubt she would go after Beyonce. I think she would be more likely to pack her stuff, and the girl's stuff, and move out. Then release a press statement saying he had been unfaithful and she will not stand by her man. Meanwhile Bey would be consulting with decorators to redo the White House and be pissed that Michelle outed her secret. Jay would be trying to figure out how to get in on a 3-way and sell the video.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

This is seriously like Beyonce's wildest fantasy come true. Dumb cow. Her and Jay are always bragging about how close they are to the Obamas but both of them seem way to dumb to know anything about politics.

Hit By Ban Bus!

If a scandal like this would finally rid the public stage of the troublesome publicity hound Beyondoverit I would be all for it, but it would only serve to shove her down our throats even more. So please don't be true, potential juicy presidential sex scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I have a different view of Michelle. I doubt she would go after Beyonce. I think she would be more likely to pack her stuff, and the girl's stuff, and move out. Then release a press statement saying he had been unfaithful and she will not stand by her man. Meanwhile Bey would be consulting with decorators to redo the White House and be pissed that Michelle outed her secret. Jay would be trying to figure out how to get in on a 3-way and sell the video.
    This. I am tired of people saying that she would "best Beyonce down" and calling her ghetto. The First Lady is just that, a lady, and is not "ghetto" in any way. I find it odd that so many people use that word to describe the way she would act if the President cheated on her, that's not how previous First Ladies have been talked about. Anyway, I love her and I think she is extremely classy. I doubt she is worried about some clueless pop tart. And if the President cheated, I think she would end it quietly or work things out. But who knows?

Now if it was me, there would be a serious beat down.
    sluce, Gisela and Lalique like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    This. I am tired of people saying that she would "best Beyonce down" and calling her ghetto. The First Lady is just that, a lady, and is not "ghetto" in any way. I find it odd that so many people use that word to describe the way she would act if the President cheated on her, that's not how previous First Ladies have been talked about. Anyway, I love her and I think she is extremely classy. I doubt she is worried about some clueless pop tart. And if the President cheated, I think she would end it quietly or work things out. But who knows?

Now if it was me, there would be a serious beat down.
    I think she's great, and honestly, it comforts me to imagine that the reaction of any strong woman I admire would be beating her husband and his lover down if it came out he cheated on her. (not literally beating maybe, but still) It would be a nice change from all these "stand by your man" doormats we've been exposed to so far in the political world.

The Obamas look very happy together in the photos from the dinner with the French Pres tonight.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Not ghetto at all, but a good beat down would be warranted.

I think Hilary should have given Bill one too.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Not ghetto at all, but a good beat down would be warranted.

I think Hilary should have given Bill one too.
    Don't be too sure she didn't.
    ChemicalHelena likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I so badly want this to be true, but we all know Michelle has the President on a short leash....

BrickHouse likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information