Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Freddie Prinze Jr. wanted to quit acting after "24"

^ I know at least once they had to shut down production while he did jail time.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ I know at least once they had to shut down production while he did jail time.
    Which is pretty unprofessional, because he is in practically every scene of the show, and it would be hard to shoot around him. Don't get me wrong - I love Kiefer Sutherland, but sheesh......

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Which is pretty unprofessional, because he is in practically every scene of the show, and it would be hard to shoot around him. Don't get me wrong - I love Kiefer Sutherland, but sheesh......
    From what I remember his jail sentence coincided with the writers' strike and production was not interrupted because of him doing jail time.

ETA: Found an article that confirms it. '24' star Kiefer Sutherland begins 48-day jail sentence | Mail Online

Love this drunken fool, but Julia Roberts dumped his ass because he was fucking a stripper. He deserved what she did to him.
    Kittylady and sputnik like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

But she's Julia Roberts. She deserved him fucking a stripper.
    firebrat1229 and Novice like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

^^^Haahhahhhhaaa

Anyway - I would take KS's response more seriously if I could believe he had any memory of even working on 24. Seems like he was blacked out for that period of life.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Love this drunken fool, but Julia Roberts dumped his ass because he was fucking a stripper. He deserved what she did to him.
    That's a good point. The only one who doesn't have an excuse is that home-wrecking, Gus-stealing, trampire floozy, Jason Patric!

he's getting his now with the whole crazy surrogate thing. and the fact that his hair receded and with it went his looks
    MohandasKGanja and gas_chick like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    he's getting his now with the whole crazy surrogate thing. and the fact that his hair receded and with it went his looks
    Those follicles are going to regret abandoning Patric when they see the court order he just filed.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    I was at a Buffy panel a few years ago and Nicky Brendan and a number of other cast members and they said unanimously that she was a raging bastard to work with.
    I've heard this too. I remember reading somewhere while it was on air how it was ironic that SMG played "nice" Buffy and Charisma Carpenter played the bitch, because CC was really friendly with everyone and SMG... wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    But then lots of them sing her praises too. Anthony Head being one of them.
    True. I never bought into SMG being the raging bitch she was made out to be. If anything, I think she was probably just a bit uptight and serious, thus the reason she was closer with the older cast members like Head. The rest of the cast seemed like goofballs and she doesn't strike me as having the same humor. She seems perfectly nice. Just not... Silly, I guess is the right word. I've heard the same about MW when she was on Dawson's Creek, except she was friends with her castmates.

This is the first time I've ever read anything that gives a glimpse into Freddie's personality. Kind of surprised he isn't all bumbling and apologetic. I had him pegged all wrong.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Bronze Member

I wish more people would come out in support of FPJr because it seems like he's telling the truth (I don't know either of them ofcourse, just saying)

i remember when he got his job at wwe and was then promptly fired for leaking storylines, err i mean due to his 'demanding schedule'

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I've found that sometimes you gotta be a douche or an ass to be successful. That's my company's motto anyway!
    I get that, but there's a difference between being ruthless and ambitious, i.e. a bit of an ass in professional matters, and being an ass in personal interactions and treating those you work with disrespectfully.

Elite Member

Freddie is pretty much a talentless joke. Things like this is probably why Sarah only lets him out of the house like once every 8 months. I remember him once talking about the struggles of being a Puerto Rican actor. LOL If he never had good looks, he would probably be living in a double wide back in New Mexico.
    Last edited by joebob; July 29th, 2014 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chartreuse View Post
    Freddie Prinze, Jr. turns out to be a big crybaby? Who didn't see that coming?
    If the rumors about him and diapers are true...well...
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information