Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Freddie Prinze Jr. wanted to quit acting after "24"

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I think Freddie is one of the most untalented actors out there. Kiefer might be a jerk, but he's a damned good actor.
    Exactly right. The producers, cast and crew put up with how much crap, delays etc., even when Kiefer went to jail, because he sold the show. Kinda like Charlie Sheen on Two & a Half until he took it so far they had no choice but to fire him.

Still think it's a funny story though.
    BITTER likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Did they do this interview from where ever Sarah Michelle Gellar keeps him locked away?

he wanted to quit the business...let's see, he was paired with a leading actor with a winning track record on a long standing hit show and all he can do is wine like a little baby about having to take his shoes off? Sounds like a classic, career handed to you, titty baby to me. TEAM KIEFER!!! JACK BAUER LIVES ANOTHER DAY!!

I don't know, maybe this is idealistic of me but I think you shouldn't excuse someone's douchey behaviour just because he/she is successful. An ass is an ass, and by tolerating that behaviour, you're validating it.

He wanted to quit the business? I thought he did that in about 2002.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor | Fox News
    “Kiefer worked with Freddie Prinze, Jr.more than five years ago, and this is the first he has heard of Freddie‘s grievances,” Sutherland's rep said Monday afternoon. “Kiefer enjoyed working with Freddie and wishes him the best.”

Sutherland also had nothing but kind words for Prinze in 2009.

"We have some great actors joining us — Mykelti Williamson is the head of CTU, Freddie Prinze Jr. is playing my partner," Sutherland said in an interview with Parade of season 8. "So, it's this great balance between something that’s new and what fans will find familiar."

Prinze, best know for his roles in the 1990's hits "She's All That" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer," has guest starred on several television series since his "24" days.

Most recently, he plays the voice of Kanan Jarrus on "Star Wars Rebels."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Sounds like someone is a little bitter his career never really went anywhere.
    chartreuse likes this.
    Drive-by poster

Freddie Prinze, Jr. turns out to be a big crybaby? Who didn't see that coming?
    sputnik, Ravenna and BITTER like this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Meh, he isn't a crybaby. Just telling it like it is. More of them should do that instead of hiding who they really are. lol

Keifer owned the fucking lost boys though....oh yeah. He Did. Their dads were more famous than they are.
    Callalily likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chartreuse View Post
    Freddie Prinze, Jr. turns out to be a big crybaby? Who didn't see that coming?
    i know. i want to like sarah michelle gellar but the fact that she's been happily married to this little bitch with a horrible nose job for years makes me suspect she too might be an asshole.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Rusalka View Post
    I don't know, maybe this is idealistic of me but I think you shouldn't excuse someone's douchey behaviour just because he/she is successful. An ass is an ass, and by tolerating that behaviour, you're validating it.
    I've found that sometimes you gotta be a douche or an ass to be successful. That's my company's motto anyway!
    sprynkles and Heidi Ho like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Well played KS. Perfect answer.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i know. i want to like sarah michelle gellar but the fact that she's been happily married to this little bitch with a horrible nose job for years makes me suspect she too might be an asshole.
    I was at a Buffy panel a few years ago and Nicky Brendan and a number of other cast members and they said unanimously that she was a raging bastard to work with.
    chartreuse, Callalily and Novice like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

But then lots of them sing her praises too. Anthony Head being one of them.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Kiefer Sutherland is no bed or roses, and rumors have been that he put the cast through a lot at times. I remember reading that at one point he came in and made a big apology to the whole crew for how he had behaved. Not sure what the issue was, though, but since he has had 4 DUIs since 1989, I think we can all put 2 and 4 together.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information