Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree222Likes

Thread: Frances Bean Cobain got married and didn't invite her mummy, Courtney Love ;)

It sucks, but she married him without a pre-nup and he claims she gifted the guitar to him. And they've been fighting over it for what, two years now? He's a scumbag but I can't blame her for wanting to get it over with, finally. It already cost her enough money I'm sure.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Next time she'll know to get a prenup - live and learn.
    rollo and holly like this.

Like she should have known in the first place.
    Trixie and Angeli like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I'd have a funeral for that guitar and set it on fire before I'd see that fuckwad get his hands on it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

If I were Courtney, I’d buy it the second it was put up for sale and then give it to Frances.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Maybe Frances doesn't want her mom to know she totally thinks she offed Kurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I'm pissed she had to do it. Not that she did it, just that this guy wanted that of all things. Her dead father's iconic guitar. Jerk.
    maybe it contains the evidence that courtneykins killed kurtiepie!!!!!!

DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND????

totally agree that he is evil for pushing for that item. the bitterness must run really deep, even if it was a gift from her. (why would she give him that?!?) divorces can get very ugly, very quickly, but this seems like a strategic kick in the gut on top of financial gain. Maybe he used this as leverage to get other wins, but that doesn't seem to have worked out too well for him.

Maybe Francis doesn't really care too much about that guitar because her dad died when she wasn't even quite 2 years old. She probably kept it because it was worth a lot of money, not because she has much of a sentimental attachment to it.

Either way, this guy is a douche for pushing for it. She should have settled for more $$ up front and not the guitar. She also should have protected herself with either a pre-nup or a post-nup, he lawyers and accountants should have helped her out with that.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Maybe Francis doesn't really care too much about that guitar because her dad died when she wasn't even quite 2 years old. She probably kept it because it was worth a lot of money, not because she has much of a sentimental attachment to it.

Either way, this guy is a douche for pushing for it. She should have settled for more $$ up front and not the guitar. She also should have protected herself with either a pre-nup or a post-nup, he lawyers and accountants should have helped her out with that.

i feel like he was with francis because of who her father was.

And Frances should care about that guitar. In my opinion anyway.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

I don't blame her. Mommy cannot behave and does not want to, that's a admiration/vilification inspiring quality of Ms. Love's. The only swinging from the chandeliers to be done on one's wedding should be by the one being wedded. Sorry, Court.

Quote Originally Posted by napanights View Post
    I don't blame her. Mommy cannot behave and does not want to, that's a admiration/vilification inspiring quality of Ms. Love's. The only swinging from the chandeliers to be done on one's wedding should be by the one being wedded. Sorry, Court.
    Thanks for reading the entire thread. 👍
    Kittylady likes this.

Kittylady likes this.

Look napa, somebody talked to you!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Look napa, yet another person has spoken to you! With so few posts to your name, this is really quite unprecedented! I know I am still waiting for my first reply, so I am a little jealous of how special you are.

Oh, and I totally agree that Frances had every right not to invite her mother to her wedding years ago. Why, the couple may have divorced even sooner if Court had shown up.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information