Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree222Likes

Thread: Frances Bean Cobain got married and didn't invite her mummy, Courtney Love ;)

^ Spoilsport. It's not a celebrity marriage without tats, alcohol, drugs, breakages, shiploads of wasted money and no pre-nup!
    idunno, Kittylady and snoopqueen like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Well I for one am shocked about this turn of events. Shocked!
    snoopqueen likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Let's hope she has a prenup and no tats of him.
    Or at least no tats of Amber.
    snoopqueen likes this.

fgg

Frances Bean Cobain’s Ex-Husband Wants $25,000 a Month in Spousal Support: Report

It's not over yet. Frances Bean Cobain's ex-husband, Isaiah Silva, is asking for $25,000 a month in spousal support, TMZ reports.

Per TMZ, Silva, 31, claims that he quit his job during their relationship because Cobain, 24, agreed to cover his monthly expenses, which includes private school payments for his child from a previous relationship. Additionally, he alleges that there is no prenup.

Cobain, the daughter of the late Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love, secretly married Silva in June 2014. The intimate ceremony was attended only by a "close circle of friends," the Mirror UK reported at the time. The wedding was so small, in fact, that Cobain didn't tell Love until after the nuptials.

Cobain and the Eeries singer remained relatively quiet throughout their relationship. Back in March, Us Weekly confirmed that Cobain filed for divorce and listed the separation date as February 24, 2016.

According to TMZ, Cobain wants to protect her famous father's inheritance, which is estimated to be around $450 million. However, she was reportedly willing to pay Silva spousal support.

Frances doesn't appear to be getting down about the breakup. Earlier this week, she partied in Sin City with a few pals. "Destroyed Vegas #spent," she captioned an Instagram photo collage on Monday.

Frances Bean Cobain’s Ex Wants Spousal Support: Report - Us Weekly
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

For 2 years he wants 25k a month????

She isn't responsible for his child support payments!

Oh my gosh, be a man and support your child!!!

This guy is really turning out to be a real piece of shit. Hope she has learned a lesson about prenups.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Maybe Courtney will have him killed too.

Ugh, dumb girl. If she married this idiot without a pre-nup, well, she's a moron. She has a pretty nice inheritance to protect. She won't pay him for long on a two year marriage, but she absolutely shouldn't have to pay for his kid from someone else. Let baby daddy and mommy handle that.

Hopefully this is a lesson learned.

You would have thought just looking at her parents is a lesson learned.

The part that kills me is that he is wanting all this money for a child who IS NOT HERS. Total douche. I'm glad she bailed early. I really can't imagine he has any kind of claim.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

^ He should have pretended to be in lurve with her for years and years like x and y.

Frances Bean Cobain's estranged husband 'hires Courtney Love's former PI to protect him from Sam Lufti'

By CASSIE CARPENTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 07:42, 27 August 2016 | UPDATED: 12:37, 27 August 2016

Frances Bean Cobain's estranged husband Isaiah Silva has reportedly hired Courtney Love's former private investigator Tom Grant to protect him from their manager Sam Lufti.
    According to Page Six, the 31-year-old singer's babymama Jessica Sullivan - with whom he has a seven-year-old daughter Arlo - was threatened on the phone by the 42-year-old 'problem solver' over returning a guitar once owned by Kurt Cobain.
    Grant - a former LA Sheriff's detective - posted voicemails of Lufti calling 27-year-old Sullivan a 'wh***,' 'c***,' and 'a sick b****' on BulliesNightmare.com.

Divorce battle heating up: Frances Bean Cobain's estranged husband Isaiah Silva (R) has reportedly hired Courtney Love's former private investigator Tom Grant to protect him from their manager Sam Lufti (pictured in 2015)

Tom is also the same man who implicated Courtney in the 1994 'murder' of the late grunge icon in his 2016 book The Mysterious Death of Kurt Cobain, and his 2015 docudrama Soaked in Bleach.

Read more: Frances Bean Cobain's estranged husband 'hires Courtney Love's former PI | Daily Mail Online

Sam Lufti is an actual manager? I thought he was just some pap that glommed on to Brit and then called himself her manager.
    Serendipity likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I think the pap was her lover, Adnan something.

Oh right. I can't keep that cast of characters straight.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information