Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: "Foxy Knoxy" Amanda Knox gets $4m book deal from HarperCollins

Elite Member

Woah, Kathie, you dodged a bullet there!

It's been drilled into my head, all my life, to NEVER talk to cops without a lawyer...NEVER. As soon as they start questioning, no matter what their excuse, get that lawyer. "That only makes us think you are involved or guilty!" Bullshit, get me my lawyer.

IIRC, the author of the article in the New Yorker had been grabbed off the street in Italy and taken in for questioning not knowing why. They held him all night and screamed at him in Italian and then dumped him back onto the street 12 hours later. He had a unique perspective to being questioned in a foreign land.

According to his research, the prosecutor believed the murder was linked to Satanic worship and ritual sacrifice. It's a scenario he has used before.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I was also raised to never talk without counsel. I always wondered what my parents thought I had planned, that they felt the need to reinforce that thought...

My daughter has also been told the same. I told her to be respectful at all times but that the police are not always pure of heart and she has the right to be safe even from them.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    It's been drilled into my head, all my life, to NEVER talk to cops without a lawyer...NEVER. As soon as they start questioning, no matter what their excuse, get that lawyer. "That only makes us think you are involved or guilty!" Bullshit, get me my lawyer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I was also raised to never talk without counsel.
    It's solid advice. I would never speak to authorities without independent counsel, either. Ever.

If the police are looking my way already, I'm not going to help them make a case against me by talking, whether I'm innocent or not. They can think what they want about me retaining counsel, I don't care - they're obviously already suspicious. Protecting my own rights is in my best interest and if they don't like it because it makes their job harder, that's unfortunate, but unavoidable.

29 April 2012 Last updated at 13:25 Meredith Kercher's father makes plea to her murderer
    Meredith Kercher was an exchange student in Italy when she was murdered
    The father of Meredith Kercher, who was murdered in Perugia, Italy, has appealed to her killer to finally "come clean" about what happened.
    John Kercher says Rudy Guede "has nothing to lose" as the only person to be jailed for sexually assaulting and killing the Leeds University student.
    US student Amanda Knox and her ex-boyfriend were cleared of the 2007 murder of Miss Kercher, 21.
    Mr Kercher, of London, believes there were others involved in the murder.
    However, he accepts there is little scope for the police inquiry to be reopened.
    "I don't see how the investigation can be reopened if there is no other evidence, but what I would like to see is Rudy Guede coming clean and saying something," he said.
    The semi-naked body of Miss Kercher, an exchange student, was found in her bedroom at the house she shared with Miss Knox and others. Her throat had been slit.
    'A kind of celebrity' Guede, a drug dealer from the Ivory Coast, has admitted being present at Miss Kercher's cottage on the night of the murder but denied involvement.
    However, he was sentenced to 30 years in prison for the killing. His jail term was later reduced to 16 years, on appeal.
    Rudy Guede is serving a 16 year sentence
    Amanda Knox, from Seattle, and her Italian ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito were released from prison last October when their convictions for Miss Kercher's murder were overturned.
    Prosecutors claimed he collaborated with Miss Knox and Mr Sollecito in the killing but that version of events was rejected by the appeal court.
    Mr Kercher said that in the four years between the murder and acquittals, Miss Knox was turned into "some kind of celebrity" while Miss Kercher was all but forgotten.
    In his new book, 'Meredith: Our Daughter's Murder and the Heartbreaking Quest for the Truth', Mr Kercher, from Croydon, said he turns the spotlight back on to his daughter.
    "People wanted me to write this book because they say, 'we know everything about Knox but nothing about Meredith'," he said.
    Asked whether he had sympathised with Miss Knox's parents, who made repeated high-profile bids to persuade the world of their daughter's innocence, he said: "I can understand they were fighting for their daughter's freedom but it wasn't palatable."

BBC News - Meredith Kercher's father makes plea to her murderer

'FoxyKnoxy!'AmandaGetsCozyWithHerBoyfriendJamesTerrano
    Posted on Sep 17, 2012 @ 06:00AM print it send it
    AKM/GSI

By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Entertainment Editor
    Amanda Knox has put her traumatic Italian imprisonment behind her, and RadarOnline.com has the photos of her happily dancing with her new boyfriend James Terrano in Seattle.
    As her ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito’s book detailing their romance and subsequent jail sentences is hitting stores Tuesday, Amanda and James were spotted working on the dance moves together.
    PHOTOS: Amanda Knox Out And About In Seattle
    The couple was holding hands as they strolled through downtown Seattle and had drinks together.
    In Sollectio’s novel Honor Bound: My Journey to Hell and Back with Amanda Knox, he says he felt “indescribable joy,” after they were acquitted of killing British student Meredith Kercher in Perugia, Italy.
    Amanda was sobbing, and he said they had a “private moment in the basement of the courthouse, waiting to be taken back to prison one last time.”
    PHOTOS: Celebs Involved In Murder
    He said that his then-girlfriend, who had been dubbed “Foxy Knoxy” by the press, “squeezed his hand and said she couldn’t wait to see her home and friends.”
    Amanda was reportedly paid a $4 milllion advance for her own book that will reveal her side of the horror she faced during her four-year imprisonment.

Is she pregnant? or it is just her top?

AmandaKnoxEx-BoyfriendRevealsTheirFinalMomentsTogetherFollowingSensationalMurderAcquittal

8 1

Posted on Sep 13, 2012 @ 03:30AM print it send it
    WENN

By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Entertainment Editor
    Amanda Knox’s, Raffaele Sollecito, has written a revealing tell-all, and in it he details the horror he went through following the couple's murder conviction and the emotional private moment the two shared following their sensational acquittal.
    In his novel Honor Bound: My Journey to Hell and Back with Amanda Knox, Sollecito says he felt “indescribable joy,” after they were acquitted of killing British student Meredith Kercher in Perugia, Italy.
    He writes that he remembers looking at the police after the verdict was read, hoping to see them appear defeated, but they wouldn’t look at him, according to the Associate Press.
    PHOTOS: Amanda Knox Heads Home
    Amanda was sobbing, and he said they had a “private moment in the basement of the courthouse, waiting to be taken back to prison one last time.”
    He said that his then-girlfriend, who had been dubbed “Foxy Knoxy” by the press, “squeezed his hand and said she couldn’t wait to see her home and friends.”
    Sollecito, an Italian native, describes his first night in prison where he felt “great waves of indignation and a nagging sense of guilt” despite the fact that he knew he was innocent.
    PHOTOS: Amanda Knox Out With New Man
    He says that since they had smoked marijuana and were high around the time of Meredith’s murder, he was angry at himself for having a foggy memory of the night, something the Italian police jumped on as a sign of the couple's guilt.
    As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Meredith was found half naked with her throat slit in the apartment she shared with Amanda in November 2007.
    In his book, Sollecito maintains that Rudy Guede, a drug dealer and petty thief was the sole murderer and that the killing occurred after a robbery gone wrong. Guede was separately convicted of the murder and is currently serving a 16-year sentence.
    Amanda and Raffaele were originally found guilty of Meredith’s death; the court claiming the murder was the result of a drug-fueled sexual assault. That sentence was overturned due to lack of evidence and they were released from prison last year, after four years of incarceration.
    Honor Bound: My Journey to Hell and Back with Amanda Knox hits stores on Tuesday, September 18.

AmandaKnox'sExBoyfriendSpillsAllOnTheirRelationship,MurderConviction&TimeBehindBars

106 169

Posted on Sep 12, 2012 @ 05:30PM print it send it

By Radar Staff
    Raffaele Sollecito, ex-boyfriend to Amanda Knox and former murder suspect in the death of British student, Meredith Kercher, is spilling all the details of his brief relationship with the American, nicknamed "Foxy Knoxy" by the press, the hell of being wrongly convicted of murder and his time behind bars, RadarOnline.com is reporting.
    In a new tell-all book, the native Italian describes the early days of his relationship with Knox and how after the death of Kercher their lives became a nightmare.
    The romance, which began when the couple met at a classical music concert in Perugia, Italy, carried on hot and heavy for a week until Kercher was found half naked with her throat slit in an apartment she shared with Knox in November of 2007.
    The couple immediately fell under suspicion following their inappropriate behavior. They were photographed kissing and cuddling in the street as police investigated the murder. They had no alibis and authorities described Sollecito’s behavior as peculiar.
    PHOTOS: Amanda Knox Heads Home
    Sollecito admits, in the book, that their actions following the murder were odd and that besides themselves, they had no real alibi, but vehemently defends their innocence, claiming that he and Knox had been smoking pot earlier in the night and were asleep at the time of the crime.
    As RadarOnline.com previously reported, both Knox and Sollecito were originally found guilty of Kercher’s death; the court claiming the murder was the result of a drug-fueled sexual assault. That sentence, however, was overturned due to lack of evidence and Knox and Sollecito were released last year, after four years of incarceration.
    PHOTOS: Celebs Involved In Murder
    In his book, Sollecito maintains that Rudy Guede, a drug dealer and petty thief was the sole murderer and that the killing occurred after a robbery gone wrong. Guede was separately convicted of the murder and is currently serving a 16-year sentence.
    Knox and Sollecito have both since moved on - romantically - with Amanda dating Seattle native, James Terrano and Raffaele dating Italian born beauty, Annie Achille.
    PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have Done Jail Time
    Sollecito's book, titled Honor Bound: My Journey to Hell and Back with Amanda Knox, is set to hit stores in September. Meanwhile, Knox, who now resides in Seattle, also has a book deal with Harper Collins said to be worth four million dollars.

I don't know.

I don't know.

Yuk either way.

mjw
    Elite Member

[QUOTE=Novice;2821729][B]
    AKM/GSI

He looks like something from The Twilight Zone.
    louiswinthorpe111 and Lenny like this.

fgg

^you'd expect a hot, sane man to date her? come now.
    TheFarSide and rollo like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Well the first rule of any good relationship is make sure you're the crazy one.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

[QUOTE=mjw;2821741]
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    [B]
    AKM/GSI

He looks like something from The Twilight Zone.
    This episode:

[YOUTUBE]_BN-u_liYJk[/YOUTUBE]
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

[QUOTE=MohandasKGanja;2821986]
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

This episode:

The old classic "To serve man"
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

He does look inbred.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He's unfortunate looking

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information