Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950 LastLast
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: "Foxy Knoxy" Amanda Knox gets $4m book deal from HarperCollins

Ok, so how come the forensic evidence for the Black Man is ethical and sound but the forensic evidence for the White (American) Woman and the White man are suspect????

Surely if the forensic evidence is tainted, it is ALL tainted OR it is ALL admissable.

Manx, you're not responsible for this, its not my intention to subjugate you for this - I just wanted to be clear since you kindly supplied the above info.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Ok, so how come the forensic evidence for the Black Man is ethical and sound but the forensic evidence for the White (American) Woman and the White man are suspect????
    I think the Italian Supreme Court's main ruling was that there was no physical evidence of Knox or Sollecito in the room. The Supreme Court's conclusion seems to be that Mignini didn't like the inconsistent account of Knox and Sollecito and, as was his habit, thought there was some kind of sinister sex game behind everything, and then looked for physical evidence to back it up. The Supreme Court utterly rejected the knife as evidence and rejected the idea of any physical evidence of Knox and Sollecito having been in Kercher's room at the time the murders occurred.

When Guede was first convicted, he said that Knox and Sollecito were not there, but then changed his story prior to his sentence reduction. Even for that to be true (that Knox and Sollecito were there), you would have to believe that two dummies like Knox and Sollecito would be so clever that they could clean up a crime scene in a way that removed all traces of their prints on and around Kercher's body, while being careful to only leave Guede's.

This is a humiliating defeat for Mignini (assuming he can still feel shame), but ironically, just one of several.

It was a rehtorical question because the whole thing (the murder as well as the evidence, charges, and the farse that was the multiple court cases) is just a complete bag of shite.
    Guede is a VERY easy target and I'm guessing that you dont k ow/understand/are aware if the complete contempt that a lot of theae immigrents from Africa are held in.
    You have very knidly given an answer but any data user can tell you that you cannot (or should not) juat decide the disregard data because it is "inconvenient".

".
    March 28, 2015: The Judges who annulled the conviction were quoted in the Guardian as saying that Rudy Guede did not act alone but that the identity of Guede's accomplices has yet to be discovered."

"While the pair have provided each other with alibis, claiming they smoked marijuana and slept together at another apartment on the night of the crime, Sollecito admitted last year that he could not remember if Knox was present all the time."
    Last edited by Novice; September 12th, 2015 at 06:32 PM.

But is there any physical evidence they were involved in the actual murder? From what I've seen all that can be proved is they were stupid and gave inconsistent stories, but that's not worth a murder conviction.

eta All these "she's lying so she must be guilty" theories remind me of that English couple who were attacked in the outback and the boyfriend was taken while the girl hid. She was a suspect and at the inquest they dredged up all this stuff about how their relationship was on the rocks and she was seeing someone else, but in the end her story was proved to be true and they caught the murderer. I'll have to google their names (Joanne and Peter?) but the killer's name was Bradley James Murdoch IIRC.

eta 2 close it was Bradley John Murdoch.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Falconio
    teforde23, olivia and Serendipity like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

The other thing about Guede is that he actually had a pretty good existence for a while. He was adopted by a wealthy family at 15, but appeared to have fallen in with a bad crowd and then the family asked him to leave three years later.

Prior to the Kercher murder, Guede had been involved in three break-ins - including a law office and a nursery school. The nursery school director actually found Guede asleep at her desk and called the police, who arrested him and found items from the law office that he had been broken into. And he had a knife in his possession. So, he did have a recent history of break-ins while armed with a knife.

Guede was identified as a suspect after police ran the palm print discovered under Kercher's body against a database of prints that are required of non-citizens of Italy. Before Guede was taken into custody, the police had a wiretap on a conversation between Guede and a friend (who allowed the police to listen in), and Guede said that Knox was not there. Still Mignini would not back off the sex game conspiracy.
    olivia, mostlylurking and panic like this.

he was adopted and living in italy and he was still a non citizen?it doesnt compute,like many things in this case..
    Novice likes this.

i don't like her. burn the witch!!!

(kidding)

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    But is there any physical evidence they were involved in the actual murder? From what I've seen all that can be proved is they were stupid and gave inconsistent stories, but that's not worth a murder conviction.

eta All these "she's lying so she must be guilty" theories remind me of that English couple who were attacked in the outback and the boyfriend was taken while the girl hid. She was a suspect and at the inquest they dredged up all this stuff about how their relationship was on the rocks and she was seeing someone else, but in the end her story was proved to be true and they caught the murderer. I'll have to google their names (Joanne and Peter?) but the killer's name was Bradley James Murdoch IIRC.

eta 2 close it was Bradley John Murdoch.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Falconio
    Oh I remember that.
    There many cases where the "real"/proven murder was never found Jon-Thing Bennett, the Dingo baby couple (Lynda Something?), the McCanns...
    I dont know if Knox & bf were involved but there are many, many inconsistancies; not least Knox & Solicitos mobile & online profiles that do not support a) their "usual" behaviour b) their alibis.
    All of this may be innocent but why not give the real info on where you were, unless, of course, you were acting as a drug dealer to support your college income (joke- sort of!).

From wiki:-

Rudy Hermann Guede (born 26 December 1986, Abidjan, Ivory Coast) was 20 years old at the time of the murder.[39] He had lived in Perugia since the age of five.[40] In Italy, Guede was raised with the help of his school teachers, a local priest and others.[41] Guede's father returned to Ivory Coast in 2004. Guede, then aged 15, was adopted by a wealthy Perugia family.

^ I agree that whatever Knox and Sollecito were supposedly doing that night together/apart still does not make sense.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Does it have to? There could be a million reasons their stories don't match - maybe they were wasted, maybe they were cheating on each other or selling drugs or whatever. Or maybe it was the circumstances and conditions under which they were interrogated. Still doesn't make them murderers.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i don't like her. burn the witch!!!

(kidding)
    Seriously, I don't like her. I know I've said it a million times but I swear to fucking god something is not right with that girl. I'm not saying she's a murderer, but she is off in some way.
    Belt Up likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

True but when you claim to e watching films on a laptop & turned your mo ile off when you nevsr ever nor.aly do and tv
    Hen canbot produce n alaibi, you'd've thought that they would have "fessed go

do I hear the sweet sweet voice of vodka?
    fuzuoko, Brah, idunno and 5 others like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Novice? I hope you had aspirin nearby for that stroke.
    sputnik, sprynkles and yanna like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Come on,you are posting here long enough to know Novice is dyslectic,surely?
    Bombshell and Kittylady like this.

Thread Information