Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950 LastLast
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: "Foxy Knoxy" Amanda Knox gets $4m book deal from HarperCollins

This cut throat defence, years after the event, is suspect to say the least. But it might just trip up Amanda.

That could work - if they were both actually involved in Kercher's murder. If not, this guy is just going to twist in the wind helplessly because he's there and Knox is not.
    sluce likes this.

Foxy Knoxy had links to cocaine dealer and spoke to him in days before and after murder of Briton Meredith Kercher, Italian prosecutors claim
    Police papers allegedly show calls were made between Amanda Knox and drug dealer in days before and after murder of Meredith Kercher
    Italian prosecutors now looking to use alleged links to extradite Knox to Italy
    Knox has vowed she would never 'willingly' return to Italy, where she and ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito were reconvicted of the killing earlier this year

By JAMES RUSH
    PUBLISHED: 10:59, 3 July 2014 | UPDATED: 15:40, 3 July 2014

Italian prosecutors are preparing to use Amanda Knox's alleged links to a cocaine dealer to extradite her to Italy, it has been reported.
    Police papers allegedly show calls had been made between the 26-year-old American and a drug dealer in the days before and after the murder of Meredith Kercher.
    Knox has vowed she would never 'willingly' return to Italy, where she and ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito were reconvicted earlier this year of the killing of 21-year-old Miss Kercher. Both Knox and Sollecito are appealing the verdict.

Italian prosecutors are preparing to use Amanda Knox's alleged links to a cocaine dealer to extradite her to Italy, it has been reported

Now, prosecutors are looking to use the information allegedly linking Knox to a drug dealer to extradite her back to the country, The Mirror has reported.
    According to the paper, local media has claimed numbers found on her mobile phone also helped lead to the discovery of a drug ring.

Sollecito and Knox were originally sentenced to 25 and 28 years in prison, respectively, for the murder of Kercher in Perugia and served four years before being released on appeal in 2011.
    On January 30, an Italian appeals court reconvicted the pair of murdering Miss Kercher - a ruling the pair are again appealing.

Rudy Hermann Guede is serving 16 years after a separate fast-track hearing in 2008.

On Tuesday it was reported Knox could no longer rely on Sollecito being her alibi after he denied she was with him the whole of the night on which Miss Kercher was murdered.
    Knox and Sollecito have always maintained that they were together the evening of the brutal 2007 murder after which Miss Kercher was found half naked her throat slit in the cottage she shared with Knox.

But Sollecito's lawyer Giulia Bongiorno said that 'for the entire first part of the evening, they were not together. It’s this first part of the evening that’s new [to his defence]'.
    Sollecito has pointed to phone records that show that Knox was away from his house for part of the evening.
    In a dramatic change of legal tactics that he announced in a press conference in Rome he has now claimed there are ‘anomalies’ in Knox’s story.

Read more: Amanda Knox spoke to cocaine dealer before and after Meredith Kercher murder, Italian prosecutors claim | Mail Online

Cocaine! That proves she must have done it. Drug addicted, Satan worshipping, American slut..........the daily mail won't be happy until this girl gets burned at the stake.
    Brando, chartreuse, sluce and 9 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

So,just like i predicted our birdie Rafaello started singing and the alliance is broken...Interesting.
    rollo, Novice and chocolate like this.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    So,just like i predicted our birdie Rafaello started singing and the alliance is broken...Interesting.
    And the phone & computer records bear this out....

Yet the wonderful investigators couldn't look at that before and bear it out. Kangaroo court at its finest.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Cocaine! That proves she must have done it. Drug addicted, Satan worshipping, American slut..........the daily mail won't be happy until this girl gets burned at the stake.
    Seriously, I don't know why they even bothered with a trial, they should have just shot her on sight. She's pretty, she parties, does drugs and was kind of a bitch. Oh, and she was messy! it's obvious for all those reasons that she killed kercher.
    Flygirl, fuzuoko and gas_chick like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^ doesn't she qualify for stoning under the daily fail's mysoganistic sliding scale? They make the far eastern Islamic press look moderate & they're only getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Yet the wonderful investigators couldn't look at that before and bear it out. Kangaroo court at its finest.
    The phone & computer records have always been hinky, but since the black man has already been tried & convicted on what appears to be less evidence than that....

If he'd got married to that dumb blond from SC (or wherever it was) &/or was safely living somewhere with no extradition, he'd be keeping his mouth shut & his head down. As it is, he's facing jail for a very long time & is using every "tool" to avoid that.
    Even if she was guilty the Italians have so royally fucked the case up that there will always be room for doubt, even if she confessed (again), not least due to her (& his) ever changing story.

Divide & conquered, oldest trick in the book, surprised the Portuguese police never tried it on the McCanns.
    sluce likes this.

ROME (AP) Italy's highest court has overturned the murder conviction against Amanda Knox and her ex-boyfriend, bringing to a definitive end the high-profile case.

The decision by the supreme Court of Cassation is the final ruling in the case, ending the long legal battle waged by Knox and co-defendant Raffaele Sollecito. Both Knox, who was awaiting the verdict in her hometown of Seattle, and Sollecito have long maintained their innocence.

The supreme Court of Cassation overturned last year's convictions by a Florence appeals court, and declined to order another trial. The decision means the judges, after thoroughly examining the case, concluded that a conviction could not be supported by the evidence. Their reasoning will be released within 90 days.

Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Elite Member

Wow guys, that's some great detective work. And it only took years spent in prison by innocent people and God knows how much untold trauma brought upon these two kids for them to figure it out. *Clap*... Clap*...
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Amanda was guilty of a crime so wasn't in jail innocently. I believe she was required to do three or four years because of her false accusation of her former boss. So no, she just did her fair share of time if my memory serves.
    effie2 and rollo like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Or possibly not her fair share but anyway. She can stop dressing like a nun now.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

We'll never know with 100% certainty if she's innocent although Ive just never seen anything that would point to her guilt, nor did she have motive. regardless of how much our British board members and British tabloids WANT her to be guilty, that's not how it works. You need evidence that will hold up after your original flimsy verdict is tested by an appeal. Besides, regardless of guilt or innocence, you can't keep trying someone eternally until you get the desired outcome. Public opinion is not gospel and you can't convict simeone based on the fact that she did coke, is bitchy, didn't react to the situation the way people think she should have, liked to have sex, was messy and isn't particularly likeable. Especially when you have a prosecutor (mignini, the original) who has used the satanic sex accusation when prosecuting other cases before (all women, btw) and seems to have built a career on shaming women and putting their sex lives on trial to try to prove they're guilty of other crimes.

Seriously people. A satanic sex cult. And you people bought that?
    Last edited by sputnik; March 28th, 2015 at 12:00 PM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

it just shows how easy it was to have all those witches burned....and that was before tabloid journalism and the internet.

People, but especially women, buy into the whole label her a whore thing. Works for everything from rape to honor killings to murder.

Now at least they can get back to real prosecutions, like those geologists.
    sluce, sputnik and Clubber Lang like this.

Thread Information