Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: "Foxy Knoxy" Amanda Knox gets $4m book deal from HarperCollins

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I assume nothing. I educate myself. The Italian justice system has issues- here's an example: Six Italian scientists and an ex-government official were sentenced to six years in prison over the 2009 deadly earthquake in L'Aquila. A regional court found them guilty of multiple manslaughter. Prosecutors said the defendants gave a falsely reassuring statement before the quake, while the defence maintained there was no way to predict major quakes.

Jesus.

I hear the geologist from Pompeii were sentenced to life...
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I hear the geologist from Pompeii were sentenced to life...
    ...and the volcanologists were rounded up and tied to Monte Somme in the hopes that Xenu would come get them.

Hit By Ban Bus!

i'm curious to know why many of you don't think the prosecution proved their case beyond a reasonable doubt. i've been following this case forever and have discussed it with people on web sleuths who all think she and her former boyfriend are guilty because of the DNA evidence like knox's DNA being mixed with kercher's blood.

raffele sollecito was on anderson cooper tonight and they think he is beginning to turn on amanda because when asked if he blamed her, he said that the court focused on her peculiar behavior a lot and he didn't understand why. he also said that they mostly focused on amanda and that he feels like they just think he is guilty because of he was her boyfriend. doesn't that make you think they are guilty?

Amanda Knox's ex-beau Raffaele Sollecito says he'll face new 'ordeal' - CNN.com

he said there was no evidence against him and not very strong evidence against amanda. i think that is telling.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    trust me, i've been in italy enough and know enough italians to know that italy is a fucking disaster and their justice system is pretty much a joke, especially for a country that's an EU member. the levels of ineptitude and corruption are well known.
    I can vouch for that, lived there for several years and even Italians will agree on this.
    I don't like Knox and the way she behaves but I agree with what has been said, you cannot pin murder on someone for that.

I wish Casey Anthony was trailled in Italy though!
    Last edited by kasippu; February 4th, 2014 at 09:25 AM.

I think that is the only way to find out the whole truth.If Sollecito breaks he will spill the beans.And he will do it when he will be the only one to pay for what they did or didnt do..
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

Bronze Member

Not that I am an expert, but from watching "Unsolved Mysteries" and "Dateline" generally speaking Amanda doesn't fit the profile of someone who would commit a violent crime. She had a clean record without violent tendencies, why would she all of the sudden pull out a knife and stab someone 22 times? Even if it was a crime of passion (maybe she found Meredith flirting with Rafael) it doesn't fit that she would take out a knife and kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandknight View Post
    Not that I am an expert, but from watching "Unsolved Mysteries" and "Dateline" generally speaking Amanda doesn't fit the profile of someone who would commit a violent crime. She had a clean record without violent tendencies, why would she all of the sudden pull out a knife and stab someone 22 times? Even if it was a crime of passion (maybe she found Meredith flirting with Rafael) it doesn't fit that she would take out a knife and kill her.
    It can happen. Long ago some church woman with small kids was having an affair. The wife (also good church woman) found out. They argued. The woman having the affair killed the good wife with an axe and left her dead with her 10 month old in its crib. She did it,but was aquitted on the grounds that the victim said "Shh" to her,triggering a childhood trauma. I swear! Not so much as a traffic ticket to the bloodiest crime scene ever seen around here.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    It can happen. Long ago some church woman with small kids was having an affair. The wife (also good church woman) found out. They argued. The woman having the affair killed the good wife with an axe and left her dead with her 10 month old in its crib. She did it,but was aquitted on the grounds that the victim said "Shh" to her,triggering a childhood trauma. I swear! Not so much as a traffic ticket to the bloodiest crime scene ever seen around here.
    and Candy Montgomery's sorry murdering ass should STILL be in jail.
    McJag, *DIVA!, rollo and 1 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I read "church woman" and immediately assume the worst.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    and Candy Montgomery's sorry murdering ass should STILL be in jail.
    I wonder where she is now and how she can look herself in the mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I read "church woman" and immediately assume the worst.
    Ain't it the truth,Honey!

Murder of Betty Gore by Desperate Housewife Candy Montgomery
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I read "church woman" and assumed "Dana Carvey".
    sluce and darksithbunny like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I wonder where she is now and how she can look herself in the mirror.

Ain't it the truth,Honey!

Murder of Betty Gore by Desperate Housewife Candy Montgomery
    she's in Georgia and is a family therapist...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I think that is the only way to find out the whole truth.If Sollecito breaks he will spill the beans.And he will do it when he will be the only one to pay for what they did or didnt do..
    I wouldn't trust that testimony because it would be under duress and probably in exchange for a lighter sentence. But as I said earlier, that is almost assuredly where the Perugia police and judicial system is going to go with this.
    effie2 and Butterfly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandknight View Post
    You should get a subscription for Investigative Discovery!! Little old grannies kill people!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Thread Information