Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: "Foxy Knoxy" Amanda Knox gets $4m book deal from HarperCollins

A barrel of laughs to share a house with ...

You'll die laughing…

You'll grin from ear to ear ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfcub View Post
    Read up on the case before you make dumb comments.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    If only they had that Coast Guard guy that grilled cruise captain Schettino to question her, they'd get the whole story in about 3 minutes...
    hilarious and probably true.

i haven't followed this case so i don't have an opinion on this either.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    whatever you think about the case, there's no denying she's a pretty girl. that's really not a good picture.

Nope, she's not pretty, IMO, & apparently I'm not alone in that opinion.
    I don't have an opinion on the case, I know very little about it, as someone said upthread, just couldn't get interested.

Question

Outside of that $4,000,000 will she ever be able to hold down a job? Her name is notorious (whether or not she's guilty; it is linked to a horrific crime) is she allowed back to her university? I mean, if that $4 mill is all she'll make, it's not a lot of money for a life time...
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House: There is not a thin line between love and hate. There is --- in fact --- a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20 feet between love and hate.

Haha 4 million, invested well, will give her an annual income of about 200k without touching the principle. I think she will be ok.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Amanda Knox Inks A $4 Million Book Deal ‘About Her Harrowing Experience At The Hands Of Italian Police’

1 1

Posted on Feb 16, 2012 @ 12:00PM print it send it
    Splash News

By Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter
    Amanda Knox’s rumored autobiography is now a reality as the 24-year-old Seattle native’s stepmother, Cassandra, confirms to RadarOnline.com: “Yes, she does have a book deal.”
    Publishing house Harper Collins also confirmed the news Thursday, announcing that they have signed a $4 million deal with the former murder inmate about her life behind bars.
    PHOTOS: Amanda Knox Out And About In Seattle
    The as-yet untitled book to be written by the 24-year-old Seattle native will hit shelves in 2013, and give facts of events leading up to the November 2007 murder of her roommate, Meredith Kercher, while they were both exchange students in Perugia, Italy, along with intimate details of the horror that Knox endured after she and former boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito were found guilty of the brutal killing.
    "Knox will give a full and unflinching account of the events that led to her arrest in Perugia and her struggles with the complexities of the Italian judicial system," Harper Collins said in a statement.
    PHOTOS: Amanda Knox and Deanna Knox Together In Seattle
    "Aided by journals she kept during her imprisonment, Knox will talk about her harrowing experience at the hands of the Italian police and later prison guards and inmates. She will reveal never-before-told details surrounding her case, and describe how she used her inner strength and strong family ties to cope with the most challenging time of her young life."
    Amanda and Raffaele both served four years in an Italian prison before an appeals court ruled that they were not guilty of Kercher’s murder, and Knox immediately flew back to Seattle to be reunited with her family.
    PHOTOS: Amanda Knox Heads Home
    However, the horror may still not be over as her family claim they are getting harassed by Italian prosecutors who remain convinced that Knox is really guilty.
    In response to a 112-page appeal filed by prosecutor Giovanni Galati, the Knox family released a statement on Tuesday that read: “We are not concerned about this appeal as Amanda's innocence was clearly and convincingly proven in her appeal trial.
    PHOTOS: Amanda Knox Out With New Man
    "This is simply another example of harassment by the prosecution against Amanda and makes this terrible, painful incident continue to go on for Amanda, Raffaele and their families.”
    Amanda’s new book deal about her experiences was reportedly negotiated by Robert Barnett, a powerhouse attorney whose past clients include Bill and Hillary Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

Dunno if it'll be a good read, coz she's not the most inventive person as we saw in what she gave as her alibis.

Unpopular opinion here - Never followed the case other than the occasional follow up but when I look at her I just think murderer, or as I prefer, the more glamorous - murderess, like Barbara Stanwyck in Double Indemnity.
    Don't jump all over me, I'm allowed to judge a book by it's cover one time.

Here's the murder victim who lived with Amanda Knox:

Her name was Meredith Kercher
    Novice likes this.

She is NOT innocent.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

maybe she held meredith down while the guy cut her up. then again, maybe not.
    another year i claim of total indifference.

Well since there were no biologicals found from the sexual assault, she could've done that too.
    Police pathologist Dr Luca Lalli told the court that there were injuries on the 21-year-old's hands, face, neck and legs and that there had also been evidence of sexual activity before she died.

I have no idea what to believe about the case.

She is very plain looking. Not ugly, not pretty, just plain.

we'll never know what happened. between knox and the ex-boyfriend's conflicting statements and lies, the italians' shitty investigation and media circus, the lies and hysterical sensationalism from the british rags, and the initial guilty verdict and subsequent reversal, it's impossible to know for certain who killed that girl. the only thing that's certain is that the only admissible physical evidence linked guede to the crime. the rest of the evidence linking knox and the ex was pretty flimsy. maybe they got lucky, or maybe they didn't do it.
    being promiscuous, a liar and a bitch isn't proof that someone's a murderer either, as much as the court of public opinion would like that to be the case.
    Gossiplover and faithanne like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information