Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: "Foxy Knoxy" Amanda Knox gets $4m book deal from HarperCollins

Most people in the U.S. think she was totally innocent? Uh, not really. Maybe she didn't do any actual killing herself, but she did a lot of things that were really wrong. I don't think she is pretty either, and her personality is ugly as hell.

I do not believe she is guilty of murder.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I didn't really follow it but I will say she looks kind of evil.

and of course bad people always look evil.
    chartreuse likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I never really followed this one closely either, but it's not like Casey Anthony, where I 100% believe she got away with murder.

I do believe mistakes were made in the investigation and evidence collecting, and I think they focused more on her character than the actual evidence, which was wrong. However, she did provide them with false information and implicated an innocent man in the crime. Whether that was as a result of brutal interrogation tactics, who knows. But she did herself no favors there. Lying doesn't tend to convince people you're innocent.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Her behaviour & inability to give a verifiable alibi is cause enough for concern. There were massive problems with the forensic investigation & the whole thing, however, this shouldn't detract from the FACT that she lied multiple times to the police & still cannot account for her actions or whereabouts on the night of the murder.

Is she guilty of murder? I don't know, but she's really fucking hinky IMO.

Italian prosecutors launch appeal against Amanda Knox acquittal

Italian prosecutors launched an appeal on Tuesday against the acquittal of Amanda Knox and her former boyfriend for the brutal murder of British student Meredith Kercher in the university town of Perugia.

The Court of Cassation is expected to make a ruling on the case, which has inspired books, films and worldwide interest, towards the end of the year Photo: AP Photo/Stefano Medici

By Nick Squires, Rome

3:55PM GMT 14 Feb 2012
    270 Comments

Prosecutors in Perugia filed the 111-page appeal to Italy's highest criminal court, the Court of Cassation in Rome, more than four months after Miss Knox had her guilty verdict and 26-year prison sentence overturned on appeal.

Raffaele Sollecito, her ex-boyfriend, also had his guilty verdict and 25-year jail sentence quashed.

Miss Kercher, 21, of Coulsdon, Surrey, was found stabbed to death in the house she shared with Miss Knox and two other women in the Umbrian hill town in Nov 2007. Her body bore more than 40 injuries and lay in a pool of blood on the floor.

Prosecutors claimed that she had been killed during a drug-fuelled, frenzied sex attack by Miss Knox, Mr Sollecito and a third attacker, a local drifter named Rudy Guede.

Guede, originally from Ivory Coast, is serving a 16-year sentence reduced on appeal from 30 years and is the only person in jail for the crime.

Italian prosecutors launch appeal against Amanda Knox acquittal - Telegraph

it's not like the US would ever extradite her to italy anyway so i don't know why the prosecution are still pursuing this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ That's an interesting diplomatic question. Suspects are exchanged over political borders all the time.

Does Italy not have double jeopardy?

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Her behaviour & inability to give a verifiable alibi is cause enough for concern. There were massive problems with the forensic investigation & the whole thing, however, this shouldn't detract from the FACT that she lied multiple times to the police & still cannot account for her actions or whereabouts on the night of the murder.

Is she guilty of murder? I don't know, but she's really fucking hinky IMO.
    I agree, she's got a credibility problem for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ That's an interesting diplomatic question. Suspects are exchanged over political borders all the time.
    there are extradition treaties between italy and the US but i have a hard time believing they would extradite her if the appeal went through.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by laurenshelton2 View Post
    Does Italy not have double jeopardy?
    Not double jeopardy because it wouldn't be a re-trial after acquittal, it would simply be a matter of reinstating her conviction. It won't happen, though.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

fgg

she's not a great beauty but she's fairly attractive (). i think her guilt could go either way but the way the italian authorities did their investigation was all sorts of fucked up. all i know is that you better not get caught in a compromising position in italy or they'll throw the book at you, regardless.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    she's not a great beauty but she's fairly attractive (). i think her guilt could go either way but the way the italian authorities did their investigation was all sorts of fucked up. all i know is that you better not get caught in a compromising position in italy or they'll throw the book at you, regardless.
    Try looking done the barrel of that gun and telling her she's not a great beauty

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information