Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: "Foxy Knoxy" Amanda Knox gets $4m book deal from HarperCollins

Absentia = in her absence! (Latin) Nothing to do with abstinence. Novice made a typo.

Shame this murder thread is also a joke. It was in the Crime and Punishment section before.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Absentia = in her absence! (Latin) Nothing to do with abstinence. Novice made a typo.

Shame this murder thread is also a joke. It was in the Crime and Punishment section before.
    It still is. I think I'm going to stick with that one.
    rollo likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

huh?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thanks Rollo, iphone has a dictionary for 3rd grade language...

Amanda Knox Wants Meredith Kercher’s Family To Read Her Book: ‘Her Father Thinks I Am The Killer’

Posted on Apr 24, 2013 @ 12:05PM | By Debbie Emery
    WENN

In her anxiously anticipated memoir Waiting To Be Heard that is set for later this month, Amanda Knox reveals the horror of her experiences in prison that even led to her contemplating suicide, and admits that even now her former roommate’s parents believe she is a killer.
    “I’m not a murderer,” revealed the 25-year-old from Seattle, who is determined to reclaim her identity, reports the new issue of People magazine.
    And Knox reveals in her hotly anticipated book that she wants the parents of murdered Meredith Kercher to read her book so they will know that Knox did not kill their daughter.
    PHOTOS: Amanda Knox In Court
    “In the courtroom I was called a liar and a murderer and a demon; in the media I was called a weird, jealous w***e,” said Knox, whose conviction was overturned in 2011 by an Italian court, in the eye-opening expose. “Suddenly I wasn’t me.”
    The former foreign exchange student is finally opening up about her imprisonment in Perugia, Italy, five-and-a-half years after Kercher’s brutal November murder because she is “tired of the speculation,” she explained.
    “I wanted to lay myself out in a completely honest way. It was, ‘You can judge me, but this is what you can judge me on.’”
    PHOTOS: Amanda Knox Out And About In Seattle
    Knox also wants to finally convince Meredith’s parents in England that she didn’t kill their daughter.
    “I have never approached them for legal reasons and because I worry about imposing on them in their grief,” she revealed. “But my understanding is that her father thinks I am the killer of his daughter, and that’s painful. I really hope they read the book.”
    When the British student’s body was found with her throat slit in the house that she and Amanda shared with two other women, Knox was in shock during her surprise interrogation. “It would never occur to me that I would be a suspect,” she told People.
    PHOTOS: Amanda Knox Out With New Man
    “I was dazed. I kept going, ‘What’s happening Raffaele?’ I was terrified to be by myself, and he held it together for me,” Amanda revealed, referring to ex-boyfriend and Italian engineering student Raffaele Sollecito, who was arrested with her.
    Quickly dubbed in the press as Foxy Knoxy (“a soccer nickname from when I was 13,” she later explained), the student’s worst fears became reality when she was locked up in a 18-by-13 foot cell, enduring constant strip searches for drugs and kept awake all night with the chaotic noises of the prison that included: “the jingle of keys, people crying, guards yelling.”
    The only thing that kept her going was the hour-long visits from her family, who drained their savings flying from Seattle to Perugia, despite Amanda’s initial fears that they would’t believe she was innocent.
    PHOTOS: Amanda Knox Heads Home
    But when her long-time divorced parents left each week, Knox was left alone with her deep despair and the leering looks and sexual harassment from prison guards, which forced her to contemplate suicide. “I sometimes thought about the most effective and peaceful way to kill myself,” she confessed. “It would be cutting my wrists, turning on the shower so it would fog up the spy window so the guards would’t see me, and then drifting away and bleeding out.”
    Instead she kept going and her strength paid off in October 2011 when both Knox and Sollecito were acquitted by an Italian appeals court and she finally got to return to home America.
    Having been locked up for over four years, the freedom was also a challenge as Amanda tried to settle into a world where she didn’t know how to work an iPhone, a washer-dryer or even who Justin Bieber was. “I was still trapped in myself. I wasn’t as cheery and sociable as before,” she explained.
    PHOTOS: Celebs Involved In Murder
    Sadly her nightmare is still not over as in March, Italy’s higher court ordered a new trial within the next year, overturning the acquittal, after which she vowed to “face this continuing legal battle as we always have, confident in the truth and with our heads held high in the face of wrongful accusations and unreasonable adversity.”
    Waiting To Be Heard is published by Harper Collins and will hit stores on April 30 — the same day Knox’s first television interview since her release from prison will be aired on ABC as part of a primetime special with Diane Sawyer.

Amanda Knox Wants Meredith Kercher’s Family To Read Her Book: ‘Her Father Thinks I Am The Killer’ | Radar Online

I've had more than enough of this bitch.
    effie2, Callalily, levitt and 4 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

agreed. you're out of prison, you've made a shitload of money - what more do you want? The victim's family to comfort YOU? stfu already.
    rollo, Karina, Callalily and 1 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

This bitch is repulsive.
    Belt Up and garysgirl1999 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    agreed. you're out of prison, you've made a shitload of money - what more do you want? The victim's family to comfort YOU? stfu already.
    You'd have thought that she would have learnt since this type of attitude (which appears to need adjustment) is a lot if what got her into this position in the first place (if she's innocent, but I still believe that she is a cold psychopath & did it).
    effie2, Mel1973, Karina and 4 others like this.

She's learned nothing. It's so unfair etc. Plus it's a chance to make money off her notoriety. I can't imagine who would buy this wretched book.

I'll tell you who should write a book - Guiliano Mignini. He could call it:

"How I watched too many Dario Argento movies and, despite having evidence that only Rudy Guede committed the crime because he left his DNA on Meredith, in Meredith, under Meredith, and even left poop in Meredith's Toilet (because he had such lazy bathroom habits), I Guiliano Mignini decided that a simple tragic murder always could use some completely fantastical embellishment involving the accusation of other people who left utterly no forensic evidence at the scene."

I realize that the title is a little long, but it fits Mignini's outsize ego.
    sputnik and olivia like this.

^ So why is she being re-tried?

^ So why is she being re-tried?

From a New York Times article:

The Court of Cassation rules on questions of procedure, not on the merits of a case or the presumption of guilt or innocence.

The Court has until late June to tell everyone their legal reasoning for ordering a new trial.
    sputnik likes this.

She's like Leann Rimes. I want the world to know MY truth. Everyone must love me. (Including the dead girl's family) I am soooo misunderstood.

Let it the fuck go, hooker. Have some class already.
    Sasha, ana-mish-ana, rollo and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I've had more than enough of this bitch.

Me too, I'm sick of hearing about her story!

Amanda Knox 'proud' of one-night stands, pot-smoking habit

• Daily Mail
    • April 29, 2013 7:04AM

Amanda Knox has described her sex life and drug use in an autobiography covering her ordeal in Italy. Source: AFP

Amanda Knox's murder acquittal overturned

Italy's highest criminal court ordered a whole new trial for Amanda Knox and her former Italian boyfriend, overturning their acquittals in ...

AMANDA Knox has claimed she is "proud" of a string of one-night stands she had as a student and admitted that marijuana was her "vice".

In her autobiography out tomorrow, Knox reveals that cannabis was "as common as pasta" at the Italian apartment she shared with murdered British student Meredith Kercher.
    Miss Kercher, 21, who was living in Perugia as an exchange student, was found in her bedroom, semi-naked and with her throat cut, in 2007.
    Knox, 25, and her Italian boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito, 29, spent four years in jail until their convictions for Miss Kercher's murder were overturned in 2011.
    They are now facing a retrial after Italy's highest appeals court quashed their acquittals last month.

In Waiting To Be Heard, Knox recalls a life of drug use and casual sex as she travelled around Italy en-route to Perugia.
    Her first one-night stand was with a man called Cristiano, whom she met on a train in Florence.
    "We shared a joint, and then, high and giggly, we went to his hotel room," she wrote.
    "I'd just turned 20. This was my first one-night stand.
    "I'd told friends I couldn't see myself sleeping with some random guy. But Cristiano was a game-changer."
    Two weeks after arriving in Perugia from her home in the US she had sex with an Italian named Mirko, who invited her back to his house for pizza. She says she later discussed this with her housemate Miss Kercher, a Leeds University student from Coulsdon, Surrey.
    "I was proud of myself for having a no-strings-attached consensual encounter but I felt awkward and out of place. I didn't yet know if I'd regret it," she wrote.
    "Later I told Meredith about the sex and feeling 'like an idiot'.'Amanda, she said, consolingly, 'maybe uninvolved sex just isn't for you'."
    Knox later slept with "Bobby from Rome", before meeting Sollecito a few weeks later at a classical music concert.
    She says she found him "nerdy and adorable" and recalled how, before they had sex for the first time, she told him that making faces made her laugh.
    "We made faces until we collided in a kiss. Then we had sex. It felt totally natural," she wrote.
    Knox also describes how she and Sollecito bonded over their mutual love of cannabis. Soon after meeting, Knox asked him: "Do you like marijuana?", to which he said, "It's my vice".
    "It's my vice, too," she replied.
    Knox, who was in Perugia for the third year of an Italian, German and creative writing degree, said: "Around our house marijuana was as common as pasta.
    "We all chipped in. It was purely social."
    Knox also reveals she wrote a letter from jail to Miss Kercher's parents saying: "I'm not the one who killed your daughter."
    But Knox says it was never sent because her lawyers advised her it could be misconstrued as "a sympathy ploy" and might harm her defence.
    "I'm sorry for your loss, and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to say so," she wrote.
    "I'm not the one who killed your daughter and sister. I'm a sister too and I can only attempt to imagine the extent of your grief.
    "In the relatively brief time that Meredith was part of my life, she was always kind to me. I think about her every day."
    Yesterday, when Miss Kercher's mother Arline was asked if she would read the autobiography, she said: "I really don't know."

Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun

Thread Information