Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Former B movie actress, Hollywood Blow Job Queen Nancy Reagan dead

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    I used to work at this department store in Santa Monica called Henshey's back in the freakin day. It catered to the older crowd. Ronnie's ex-Jane Wyman used to roll up in there a lot. She was a fuckin HOOT! That lady would tell stories to my supervisors about old Ron and Nancy(about that stellar thing too). She was always nice to me and had a potty mouth. Loved that lady.
    LOVED Jane Wyman as Angela Channing on Falcon Crest. She was a glorious bitch!

Honeythorn, Niki Taylor and Wisher like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    LOL - Thread title is perfect. Every time I see her face, I hear Ronald's voice as he called her Mommy.
    this!

she was a nasty old hag. at the same time, i give her more credit than her moron husband who was already dumb before the alzheimer's set in but even more so after, and that was pretty much the entirety of his second term. so she may have been a bitch, but she was smarter and more effective than people give her credit for, and was more than just an ornamental first lady since, according to some, she was the one calling the shots for most of ronny's second term when he had by some accounts at most a few hours of lucidity a day.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

But I wondered why Jane married Ronnie - was she much better than Nancy? Never hear much dish on her.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Bronze Member

Remember when she was on Different Strokes to tell everyone to say no to drugs. She was no help. Two of the two cast members said yes.
    BITTER, kasippu, tiggle and 2 others like this.

The addiction among her own kids and step kids shows her campaign failed.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Catty View Post
    Years ago I read a biography about Peter Lawford and he said she was known for giving the best head in Hollywood - I've never been able to look at her without thinking of that book.
    Blowjob queen’s funeral scheduled for Friday
    a little more info on her talent ,I'm having issues posting articles
    SHELLEE likes this.

Funny article, I wish I could post. I don't think she was a swallower since they found condoms each time. Such a waist.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Funny article, I wish I could post. I don't think she was a swallower since they found condoms each time. Such a waist.

I know!!
    I found this really WOW
    The Peter Lawford Story: Life with Monroe, the Kennedys and the Rat Pack,

Peter told of driving to the Phoenix area with Nancy and [actor] Bob Walker. Nancy would visit her parents, Dr. and Mrs. Loyal Davis, while Peter and Walker picked up girls at Arizona State University in Tempe, a Phoenix suburb. He claimed that she entertained them orally on those trips, apparently playing with whichever man was not driving at the moment.”

test

OK -why can't we post that article in this thread? I can post anything else, but when I try to post the article GR blocks me.

Hand typed excerpts:
    http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/2834...m_campaign=ref

Back then, “she not only slept around, “ according to Kelly’s interview with “Early Reagan” author Anne Edwards, who spoke with MGM studio head Benny Thau before his death in 1983, but “she performed that act and she performed it not only in the evening but if offices. That was what he told me…. That was really one of the reasons that she got a contract, and that was one of the reasons that she was very popular on the lot.”

Thau’s receptionist reportedly told biographer Laurence Leamer that she would find “condoms in Thau’s wastebasket after every visit from Nancy.”

In 1988’s “The Peter Lawford Story: Life with Monroe, the Kennedys and the Rat Pack,” Lawford’s widow said “she was not considered a particularly skilled actress,” though her Rat Pack husband recalled that Reagan’s “goal was to be an actress” and “her avocation was to have a good time.” Lawford also told his wife that “Nancy Davis was known for giving the best head in Hollywood” and had recalled one incident that may have helped the unofficial nickname “blowjob queen” stick:

Peter told of driving to the Phoenix area with Nancy and [actor] Bob Walker. Nancy would visit her parents, Dr. and Mrs. Loyal Davis, while Peter and Walker picked up girls at Arizona State University in Tempe, a Phoenix suburb. He claimed that she entertained them orally on those trips, apparently playing with whichever man was not driving at the moment.”
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I vote the thread title be changed to include her official title "Hollywood Blow Job Queen"
    sluce, Kittylady, SHELLEE and 5 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Vouch!
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

ok i'll try. if i get kicked out again and have to use a proxy i'll blame sluce, and the ghost of nancy "blow job queen" reagan.

Blowjob queen’s funeral scheduled for Friday

In News by Brian Abrams / March 8, 2016
    SHARETM
    STUMBL

Nancy Reagan, former first lady to the United States who “was renowned in Hollywood for performing oral sex,” during her years as an actress before committing to a life of public service, according to Kitty Kelley’s unauthorized 1991 biography, will be buried in southern California on Friday, reported NBC News.
    Reagan’s private funeral service, which will be held at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, is scheduled for 11 a.m. She will be buried next to her corporate sellout husband, whom she cheated on with Frank Sinatra upstairs at the White House whenever the commander-in-chief was out of town on business.

The Reagan Foundation announced that her body will lie in repose on Wednesday and Thursday at select hours, which is somewhat reminiscent of her premarital Hollywood years when she was known as Nancy Davis.
    Back then, “she not only slept around,” according to Kelley’s interview with “Early Reagan” author Anne Edwards, who spoke with MGM studio head Benny Thau before his death in 1983, but “she performed that act and she performed it not only in the evening but in offices. That was what he told me … That was really one of the reasons that she got a contract, and that was one of the reasons that she was very popular on the lot.”
    Thau’s receptionist reportedly told biographer Laurence Leamer that she would find “condoms in Thau’s wastebasket after every visit from Nancy.”
    In 1988’s “The Peter Lawford Story: Life with Monroe, the Kennedys and the Rat Pack,” Lawford’s widow said “she was not considered a particularly skilled actress,” though her Rat Pack husband recalled that Reagan’s “goal was to be an actress” and “her avocation was to have a good time.” Lawford also told his wife that “Nancy Davis was known for giving the best head in Hollywood” and had recalled one incident that may have helped the unofficial nickname “blowjob queen” stick:

Reagan died in her home on Sunday at the age of 94. The cause of death was congestive heart failure. She also declined to help find medical treatment for actor and Reagan supporter Rock Hudson, who died of AIDS-related complications in 1985. President Reagan would not publicly address the issue of AIDS until 1987, a year after his own surgeon general released a report on the disease that had already claimed the lives of at least 25,000 Americans.
    [Village Voice | NBC News | photo: Getty]

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

lol, thanks twitchy!
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

No problem! I aim for accuracy in titles.
    czb likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I love the evolution of the title of this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information