Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Florida Doesn't Want Christian Slater's Vote

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Omg me too! I hate hate hate lines. I'm so lucky because down here, we don't have the lines that big cities do thank god. The DMV? Piece of cake.
    That must be nice at the DMV! Whenever I have ever had to go to the DMV, I've had to take the day off from work or school. Between driving there and standing in line, it takes at least half the day. I'm the same way about the post office, I try to go during down time if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I would be freaking DOOMED if they compared my signature. With my first name, I can never do it the same way twice. One time, we were going to a friend's wedding and when we signed the card, it was like my signature flat lined - just gobbledygook. My wife was so pissed because she thought it was deliberate. Two nights ago, we refinanced our house, and if you looked at the document, you would have sworn that 20 different guys had signed it.
    Yeah, that's kind of what my signatures are like too, I like changing it up all the time. (Though LOL about your wife thinking you did that on purpose - I like the idea that she thought you were taking a stand against the marriage that way.) And the other thing I forget is whether I used my middle initial or not. My name is unusual enough I don't need to use a middle initial, but about half the time I use it anyways and places get picky about that too.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Why doesn't Florida just own up to it: deport all the Dems and rename it Repugida. Sheesh.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

@ Christina Slater.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I would be freaking DOOMED if they compared my signature. With my first name, I can never do it the same way twice. One time, we were going to a friend's wedding and when we signed the card, it was like my signature flat lined - just gobbledygook. My wife was so pissed because she thought it was deliberate. Two nights ago, we refinanced our house, and if you looked at the document, you would have sworn that 20 different guys had signed it.
    Me too! I once couldn't get my own money out of one of my bank accounts into one of my other accounts, because the signature they had of me when I opened that account was not the same as the one they got from me when I closed it!!!!!!!!!!! I went freaking crazy on them, threatened to sue them for stealing MY money, and then they transferred it WITHOUT the need of any signature!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information