Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Fight breaks out at Zac Posen's New York Fashion Week show

New York Fashion Week: Zac Posen fight leads to $1 million lawsuit

The senior publicist who was slapped by a French magazine editor at Zac Posen's most recent show following an argument over seating is attempting to sue her for $1 million.

By Bibby Sowray | The Telegraph – 12 hours ago

Lynn Tesoro, who is suing Jennifer Eymere for $1 million for slapping her © Rex

The publicist slapped by a French magazine editor following an altercation over seats at Zac Posen's New York Fashion Week show is suing the offender for $1 million.

Lynn Tesoro, co-founder of PR company HL Group, has reportedly filed a lawsuit against Jalouse editor Jennifer Eymere claiming "assault, battery, emotional distress, slander and/or libel", according to the New York Daily News.
    Eymere slapped Tesoro after she, her mother - French publishing executive José Susskind-Jalou - and sister Vanessa Bellugeon found themselves without seats at Zac Posen's spring/summer 2013 show. Fire Marshals had decided to remove 60 seats from the venue 30 minutes prior to the show, causing havoc with the seating plan which Tesoro was trying to resolve. Tesoro allegedly spoke to Eymere's mother in a rude tone, for which Eymere slapped her.

Following the incident, Eymere told WWD : "I am sorry, I know it's bad to do that," she added. "It was a small slap. It was not strong. I didn't hurt her, it was just to humiliate her. She humiliated my mom, and I humiliated her in front of her crew. Voilà. I just said at the end, 'Now you know you don't f--k with French people.'"

Neither party have publicly commented on the suit.

More from the Telegraph.

Oh for fuck sake.

I'm glad she's sued. I hate these fucking entitled bitches who think the world has to stop for them. If she was rude she should have apologised, but she shouldn't have been slapped in front of her clients while she was doing her job. If some client did that to me at work I'd sue their arses off.
    SuriCruise and stef like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information